Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 01-05-2019, 09:46 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by little.nation
What do people need to be saved from?

Are they in Hell?

Hell is the place of fire, burning, screaming, violence, hatred (especially a violent hatred of God), vomit, stench, rot, demons, devils, sarcasm, sadism, monstrosities...

Is this place not real? Does it not exist?

Have any of the saints saved any of the souls they went to Hell to save?

Did Jesus go to Hell? Did he ever save anyone? Who did he save? What did he save them from?

What is life like for someone who is saved from Hell?

Does nobody ever actually get saved?

If you're in Hell, you must deserve it. Right? Do people ever fall into Hell accidentally?

If we don't talk about Hell and don't acknowledge it, that means we're safe. Right?

Who on earth needs salvation?

ok so quick rundown:

if you believe in good and evil you will run toward whatever you decide is good and run away from whatever you decide is evil.

Unfortunately, with our actual spiritual makeup (which includes things like going to extremes and many many other things you won't agree with me about) the study of G&E means bad things for the concept of 'free will'. Basically, if left to our own devices we would throw free will out the window in the name of all our shoulds and shouldnt's.... God called it 'death' when he tried to educate adam and eve about it. Because if you won't allow yourself to make any choices you might as well be dead?

Basically the trick for God is to get everyone back on path not to take G&E so freaking seriously that we all die because of our hunger for knowing about it and acting on that knowledge.

This has been called the 'path to salvation'.

as far as deserving hell... god wrote in isaiah that the so-called man of knowledge would be numbered with the sinners and suffer so much that he would be well aquainted with suffering... yet that person would through devotion to God still save many and in the end get a seat at the banquet table. You tell me, does he deserve this kind of life? Any more than Job deserved what he got? Or you deserve what you got?
Old 01-05-2019, 11:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
I suppose if you look for negativity you will find it....
Jesus doesn't take sin away, everyone is responsible for their own mistakes not Jesus....

Thanks for your opinion. Rejected, as it ain't Christian doctrine.
But you shouldn't feel singled out sky, I see how even Christians, so called, get it wrong.
As you have...

So? To clarify, Judaic - Christianity is ALL ABOUT SALVATION.
Not just for the criminal. Not just for the alcoholic on the street.
Everyone.
As John the Baptist had stated accurately, involving "the sin of the world".
(John 1:29)

Call yourself anything you want sky.
Tiptoe thru the tulips, prostrate amongst the peonies.
As you like. Doesn't change the fact that without doctrine you have nothing.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 02-05-2019, 01:06 AM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
True, however God can only help those that are ready to be helped.

If a person continues to be blasphemous, then they are sinning against the Holy spirit, & it is through the Holy spirit of christ, that savior comes.

Of course the God entity does not mind if a person is blasphemous, but being blasphemous is stating to the God entity, that you do not want help.

A person has to have a pure desire for change, & God instantly responds.
God does not respond in kind to blasphemy, because blasphemy is ugliness & unloving & God does not dispense ugliness & or unlovingness.

SMILES.

Agree.
Examining myself has been a long hard and joyful journey.
Which must continue.
I appreciate your friendship.
Old 02-05-2019, 06:06 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
Thanks for your opinion. Rejected, as it ain't Christian doctrine.
But you shouldn't feel singled out sky, I see how even Christians, so called, get it wrong.
As you have...

So? To clarify, Judaic - Christianity is ALL ABOUT SALVATION.
Not just for the criminal. Not just for the alcoholic on the street.
Everyone.
As John the Baptist had stated accurately, involving "the sin of the world".
(John 1:29)

Call yourself anything you want sky.
Tiptoe thru the tulips, prostrate amongst the peonies.
As you like. Doesn't change the fact that without doctrine you have nothing.

Without doctrine I have everything Morph, doctrine can easily become dogma....

Christians telling Christians they are not Christians is an example.
Old 02-05-2019, 06:15 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
True, however God can only help those that are ready to be helped.

If a person continues to be blasphemous, then they are sinning against the Holy spirit, & it is through the Holy spirit of christ, that savior comes.

Of course the God entity does not mind if a person is blasphemous, but being blasphemous is stating to the God entity, that you do not want help.

A person has to have a pure desire for change, & God instantly responds.
God does not respond in kind to blasphemy, because blasphemy is ugliness & unloving & God does not dispense ugliness & or unlovingness.

SMILES.

God helps those who help themselves comes to mind and that's salvation.
Old 02-05-2019, 06:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
Agree.
Examining myself has been a long hard and joyful journey.
Which must continue.
I appreciate your friendship.

Examining oneself is the hardest thing we can do, admitting our mistakes and failings hurts the ego but the outcome can be joyful and life-changing as you have found
Old 02-05-2019, 06:31 AM
Master
Quote:
Doesn't change the fact that without doctrine you have nothing.

That's a very blinkered view. But I suppose it's only to be expected.
Old 02-05-2019, 06:34 AM
Master
Quote:
doctrine can easily become dogma....
It already is.
Old 02-05-2019, 07:27 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
I haven't noticed that Neil has antagonized anyone, disagreeing with others is allowed... You say your a very religious person yet you constantly use foul language to describe God, I haven't seen others use similar tactics...
I did not say neil was antagonizing but did mention (to him) others who were.

Disagreement is fine but you can't disagree with a fact. You can understand it or not understand it, or accept it or reject it, but a fact is a fact.

Fact: I've been grossly subjugated to an overabundance of evil. This is a HUGE aspect of knowing God. Such as, god is the creator of evil (refer to Isaiah 45:7). God subjects adam and eve to satan, subjects Job to satan, subjects Immanuel (Jesus) to satan.

And I too have been subjected but to a degree MUCH MORE SEVERELY than all aforementioned examples.

Is that completely unbelievable? I'm nobody, right? Adam and Eve are not nobodies. Job is not some nobody, like me. Immanuel was not some nobody.

I'm the nobody. I could die tomorrow and it would be as if nothing happened.

Yet look at what I said: subjugated to evils MUCH MORE SEVERELY than those aforementioned somebodies.

I know EVIL (for having been subjugated to it, in great overabundance). Evil has a goal: to cause SOOOO much pain and suffering and harm and damage and despair to drive the victim to hate GOD.

GOD put me through such extreme massive evil that HATE was a great success.

How bad were the violations?
How bad were the afflictions?
How bad was the harm?
How bad was the damage?

Far. Too. Great.

But who cares? I'm nobody!

Yes, God receives the sword of my mouth. He's the one who knew it would be and knowing that it would be I have no choice but to conclude that it was precisely what he intended to create.

And before anyone makes the mistake of jumping to a conclusion without knowing all the facts, you should know the person who was destroyed through the course of subjugation to evil: I never swore, never called anyone names, and never even spoke the word hate, let alone actually hate anything or anyone.

Massive injury, massive damage, catastrophic harm, extreme grievance, horrific indignity...

Poor me.

What the Hell does God get out of obliterating my language?!?! What does he get out of causing me so much HATE?!

What did evil get out of it.
Old 02-05-2019, 09:27 PM
Master

little nation, everything will be alright, good wins in the end. God will be saved through us and us through God