Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 01-05-2019, 07:12 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Vision

I have visions constantly, for many years. I didn't see if there's a forum for visions so I figured this post would go here.

Vision: a pink vase or jar, with a dark black inside, and a plume of black-inside-white cloud or smoke. The plume was sucked down into this vase or jar and I heard "your bad luck is ending".

I don't believe it. I'd like to, because it is a positive thing. But I do not trust it and I do not believe it. There's a lot of darkness in it and so I suspect it may be a deception, a lie, a manipulation, a trick. I do not behave in those ways. But those ways are employed against me constantly.

Obviously, as the days go by whatever happens will prove one way or the other.

I do not like having visions. It bothers me. Very subjugating. I do not seek or request to have visions. It's just something that happens.

I have not claimed "bad luck". My claim is that I have been the target of a black magic voodoo curse.

I do not engage in those behaviors or ways. I am subjected to them (and not as a student or inductee or whatever).

I am, and have been for a long time, over-full in great despair.

I can't and don't "love my enemies". It is not possible to "love" people who plot to do someone such wicked and cruel and grave harm. Let them repent and atone!

Whatever. I'll update, probably.

Man, there's no greater sickness than sadistic sadism.
Old 01-05-2019, 06:26 PM
Master

I think visions are something about future events, I had some and they were all about bad things happening in the near future.

I even saw the Second Coming of Christ, it's true, He was in the sky with His angels, there was this powerful and bright light coming from the sky, it was like the sky was opening and that light was coming from another dimension.How do I know it was Jesus Christ? You just know, I felt his presence.He came with few moments before the end of the world, there was a global nuclear war, there were nuclear explosions everywhere, I could see the fire burning every single thing, this fire was erasing the Earth... Some weeks ago I had two more visions about two real life events, people died in real life and I knew that something is going to happen.
Old 01-05-2019, 08:02 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
I think visions are something about future events, I had some and they were all about bad things happening in the near future.

I even saw the Second Coming of Christ, it's true, He was in the sky with His angels, there was this powerful and bright light coming from the sky, it was like the sky was opening and that light was coming from another dimension.How do I know it was Jesus Christ? You just know, I felt his presence.He came with few moments before the end of the world, there was a global nuclear war, there were nuclear explosions everywhere, I could see the fire burning every single thing, this fire was erasing the Earth... Some weeks ago I had two more visions about two real life events, people died in real life and I knew that something is going to happen.

Yup. They're pretty intense. I've had a gazillion visions. I have them every day. They used to happen way too much so I don't have as many now but I do still have them daily. It makes life very hard to constantly be encountering things i have visions of. It's like having to live everything twice and it's very exhausting.
Old 01-05-2019, 08:45 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by little.nation
Yup. They're pretty intense. I've had a gazillion visions. I have them every day. They used to happen way too much so I don't have as many now but I do still have them daily. It makes life very hard to constantly be encountering things i have visions of. It's like having to live everything twice and it's very exhausting.

There must be a reason for these visions, but I have no idea.. I know, they are super intense, I dreamt that my mother died and when I woke up my father called me, he told me that at my mom's workplace, several women died ( my mom was there that night ) and one of those women had my mother's name.In my vision I even lived her funerals and I felt every single drop of pain, I was completely shattered to pieces, the pain was too much for me... Some time ago I had a vision with me dying from a bus accident, I lived this vision again and again and I felt the whole accident, then, after some days, in real life, a bus crushed in Portugal and 29 people died.In my vision the bus had too much speed and no breaks and eventually it crushed in the vegetation near the road, of course, in real life, the bus crushed in the vegetation near the road, and of course, in my vision, I knew that I am in a foreign place ( not in my country ).

I can go on and on... For me it's different, I had visions only when my family was in danger but now I have them about all kind of things, the end of world, real life accidents, terrorist attacks, I died so many times in these visions...

I know what you mean but maybe this is our gift and maybe if we learn to use it properly we can be of great help to those in need...
Old 02-05-2019, 06:22 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
There must be a reason for these visions, but I have no idea.. I know, they are super intense, I dreamt that my mother died and when I woke up my father called me, he told me that at my mom's workplace, several women died ( my mom was there that night ) and one of those women had my mother's name.In my vision I even lived her funerals and I felt every single drop of pain, I was completely shattered to pieces, the pain was too much for me... Some time ago I had a vision with me dying from a bus accident, I lived this vision again and again and I felt the whole accident, then, after some days, in real life, a bus crushed in Portugal and 29 people died.In my vision the bus had too much speed and no breaks and eventually it crushed in the vegetation near the road, of course, in real life, the bus crushed in the vegetation near the road, and of course, in my vision, I knew that I am in a foreign place ( not in my country ).

I can go on and on... For me it's different, I had visions only when my family was in danger but now I have them about all kind of things, the end of world, real life accidents, terrorist attacks, I died so many times in these visions...

I know what you mean but maybe this is our gift and maybe if we learn to use it properly we can be of great help to those in need...

For me, it is very negative. I cannot see any use in being subjected to a vision I can't do anything about. I've had visions of weather events, buildings on fire, children and animals being hurt (all of which effectively hurts me). I can't do anything about any of it so why should I see any of it? It's like having a TV installed in my head that I can't turn off or change the channel.

It's an affliction, a burden and a torment for me. None of it has ever been positive. None of it has ever been beneficial. It's almost a blasphemy. It violates my peace of mind, really. It has created a lot of harm, damage and loss.

I don't know why it happens. I only know that 99% of these visions are accurate (they're nearly always fulfilled, come to pass, confirmed).

A few years ago, in 2015, I had not only a vision but a physical manifestation. I had sand on my face, in reality, during the course of visions about sand. I then found out there was a sandstorm somewhere in the middle east. So there I was even more annoyed. Why would I be wiping sand off my face when I'm in New England, nowhere near a sandstorm. What purpose does that serve? It's just annoyance.

If there was some utility or some benefit or use for this sort of phenomenon then maybe I wouldn't be so annoyed by it. But, it's nothing but an affliction and a burden that causes me suffering and damage. I can't fathom the point or the meaning for something so useless and meaningless and conseqential.

It's as if there is a mindless beast who breaks into people's minds until everybody becomes mindless and aimless. A great big nonsense, pointless existence.