Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 17-04-2019, 11:18 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo50
satan was an Perfect creation of Jehovah God and Jesus. yet he became arrogant and wanted worship from even other Angels, and he got it. that's why they were kicked out of Heaven ,(Rev.12:7-9).

If this happened with satan, a perfect creation, does it mean it can also happen to god? (or is he more than perfect?) (I hear someone yelling blasphemy )

btw my apologies for disturbing you with my silly questions.
Old 18-04-2019, 12:03 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo50
Judas would have been one seated with Jesus in Heaven, but he betrayed Jesus. this was why sent him away to do what he was to do. Judas gave up that gift. he won't be resurrected either. he gave up being an Spiritual Created ruling with Jesus over a Righteous new Earth, for a money.

3 Then Judas, his betrayer, seeing that Jesus had been condemned, felt remorse and brought the 30 pieces of silver back to the chief priests and elders,+ 4 saying: “I sinned when I betrayed innocent blood.” They said: “What is that to us? You must see to it!”* 5 So he threw the silver pieces into the temple and departed. Then he went off and hanged himself.(Matthew 27:3-5)

Isn't this enough proof of remorse for Jesus to forgive him?
Old 18-04-2019, 01:38 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taking a Break
3 Then Judas, his betrayer, seeing that Jesus had been condemned, felt remorse and brought the 30 pieces of silver back to the chief priests and elders,+ 4 saying: “I sinned when I betrayed innocent blood.” They said: “What is that to us? You must see to it!”* 5 So he threw the silver pieces into the temple and departed. Then he went off and hanged himself.(Matthew 27:3-5)

Isn't this enough proof of remorse for Jesus to forgive him?
If Jesus was a transformed christed being by the holy spirit, then Jesus would have been a man of whom would have been of such Soul qualities, of the very essence, of Christ God his Heavenly father.
& Jesus would have been all Holy, all Loving & all Merciful, & would have forgiven Judas for any unloving thoughts & or actions, no matter how heinous.

& when after Judas disconnected himself from the flesh, for ever more, by throwing himself off a cliff, Judas could still at anytime desire for God to transform him into a christed being, and God would not decline Judas' desire to become a christed child of his, & after becoming fully CHRISTED, Judas could there after, work along side Jesus accomplishing all manner of Heavenly duties anywhere in the spiritual universe.

If Judas & Jesus had a wonderful friendship on Earth, before Judas decided to betray Jesus, & Jesus being a christed being, Jesus would not have dismissed & or demoted Judas to anything less than a great friend & Jesus would have done anything within his power to honour their friendship by assisting Judas to improve his Soul qualities & desire to become a christed being...a child of Gods.

SMILES.. Neil
Old 18-04-2019, 01:57 AM
Master

Quote:
If this happened with satan, a perfect creation, does it mean it can also happen to god? (or is he more than perfect?) (I hear someone yelling blasphemy )

If there ever was a satin entity in creation, & if satin was an entity of Heavenly status...ie:- capable of entering into & withstanding the intensities within the Holy Kingdoms, then this satin entity would be incapable of falling from such a Holy graceful status.
That is what being atone with Christ God is all about, ones Soul qualities are transformed or created in & of the very Holy essence of the Christ God entity & one can never ever be any Thing less.

& this is why the beliefs in angels falling from such grace is absolute ridiculous nonsense. & anyone who believes that one can fall from such grace does not have a truthful understanding of the God entity & or the Divine Holy way of being.

No divine Holy angels have ever fallen from Holy grace....Non christed spirit beings, took on a persona of a satin type of being & do loiter around the Earth causing Earthlings to commit heinous acts.

For your considerations only...Neil
Old 18-04-2019, 08:35 AM
Master
Good points Neil.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 18-04-2019, 01:28 PM
Ascender
Quote:
“You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven” Matthew 5:43-45. Why doesn't this apply to satan and his demons? Aren't they the enemy?

they are the enemies of Jehovah God and Jesus. so they are mine too, because I Love Jehovah and Jesus. what Jesus said at Matthew 5 had NOTHING to do with satan and his demons, Jesus is referring to humans. a "Christian" should show love to even their enemies. this love might even draw that person closer to Jehovah and Jesus.

demons are NOT imperfect humans, who came through the sins of Adam. demons ,again were created as PERFECT beings. they KNEW who Jehovah God and Jesus was. and they KNEW Jehovah God was to be worshiped. and as the scriptures I post showed. one wicked angel wanted God's Glory. it's like a child telling his parent, I'm the boss NOT you! so NO true Christian should have love for satan and his demons. peace
Old 18-04-2019, 01:59 PM
Ascender
Quote:

NEVER apologize for asking questions, especially one of the spiritual nature. we are sent by Jesus to help those who has questions. you're NOT disturbing me NOR are your questions silly. are you referring to satan changing from good to bad?, if so no. see Jehovah God wanted humans on Earth. he wanted them to live forever happily on a peace loving Earth. ALL of us would be worshipers of his, but satan wanted it for himself.

he is the originator of all this wickedness. he does NOT like humans. soon Jehovah through our reigning King Jesus will destroy satan ,(Rev.12:12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabited of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he know that he hath but a short time).

also Jehovah God plan on redoing the Earth ,(mankind), as he originally had it ,(Rev. 21:4 And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away”). ONLY the righteous will live on Earth, Jesus said so ,(Matt. 5:5 Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth).

Jehovah said this ,(Eccles. 1:4 One generation goes, and another generation comes; but the earth remains forever). here's some of the changes which will soon happen ,(Job 33:25 His flesh shall be fresher than a child's: he shall return to the days of his youth,(no one will ever get old).

at one times everyone spoke the same Language, it'll be back again ,(Zep. 3:9 For then will I turn to the people a pure language, that they may all call upon the name of the LORD, to serve him with one consent). soon NO more hunger ,(Rev. 7:16 They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat).

animals wasn't made to hurt humans. but because of wickedness in the world, it happened. soon they too will be made over ,(Isa. 11:6-8 “The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, The leopard shall lie down with the young goat. The calf and the young lion and the fatling together; And a little child shall lead them. The cow and the bear shall graze; Their young ones shall lie down together; And the lion shall eat straw like the ox. The nursing child shall play by the cobra’s hole, And the weaned child shall put his hand in the viper’s den).

NO more homeless, or people working for a living and hating it ,(Isaiah 65:21,22 - And they shall build houses, and inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, and eat the fruit of them. They shall not build, and another inhabit; they shall not plant, and another eat: for as the days of a tree are the days of my people, and mine elect shall long enjoy the work of their hands). does that sound like Jehovah God has plans to do what satan did... to us?
Old 18-04-2019, 02:07 PM
Ascender
Quote:
3 Then Judas, his betrayer, seeing that Jesus had been condemned, felt remorse and brought the 30 pieces of silver back to the chief priests and elders,+ 4 saying: “I sinned when I betrayed innocent blood.” They said: “What is that to us? You must see to it!”* 5 So he threw the silver pieces into the temple and departed. Then he went off and hanged himself.(Matthew 27:3-5) Isn't this enough proof of remorse for Jesus to forgive him?

concerning Judas being "remorseful", that not what you said in your last post to myself. you said Judas DIDN'T betray Jesus, I proves with scriptures that he did. I NEVER said he wasn't remorseful, and I knew he tried to return them money. he wanted the money, but he didn't think they were going to try and KILL Jesus.

once he seen what was taken place, he felt bad. because he really loved Jesus. but he allowed... satan in when greed of money came into play. NONE of the Apostles should have betrayed Jesus. they were to be with Jesus in Heaven. Judas messed that up for himself. if he didn't think so, he wouldn't have went and hung himself. peace
Old 18-04-2019, 04:40 PM
Suspended
Hi jojo,

I don't love nor hate satan, I do know that I don't like him and I stay away from him, suggestions how to learn to hate satan?

The same goes for jesus, I don't hate nor love him. I do like him though, suggestions how to learn to love jesus?

As for humans, some I don't like and when it starts to grow into hate I immediately tell myself not to judge others because I also have sinned.
Old 19-04-2019, 06:20 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Hi jojo,

I don't love nor hate satan, I do know that I don't like him and I stay away from him, suggestions how to learn to hate satan?

The same goes for jesus, I don't hate nor love him. I do like him though, suggestions how to learn to love jesus?

As for humans, some I don't like and when it starts to grow into hate I immediately tell myself not to judge others because I also have sinned.

hi as a worshiper of Jehovah God, I tried to be the way he asks of me. though I may fall at times, I don't intend on staying down. I already post a scriptures which shows satan is after EVERY Human. because he knows he's soon going to be destroyed. satan is an evil, sneaking spirit being. because he will trick people , (if he can), to do whatever he wants ,(Ephe. 6:11 Put on the whole Armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil). I can't speak for others, but for myself, I tend to agree with every word of Jehovah God and Jesus.

one which says ,(Rom. 12:9 Let love be without hypocrisy. Abhor what is evil, Cling to what is good). again, he's not an imperfect human, in which Jehovah's words told us NOT to hate. he was an PERFECT Angel. we do things at times because satan plays a part in it. but NO ONE made him act the way he did but himself! so I don't have love for him. as with satan I can't control anyone's feelings but my own. concerning Jesus, I believe we ALL as imperfect humans should LOVE him.

because he loved his Father and human's so much. that he was willing to become an human sacrifice for an imperfect world. be mistreated, even by so-called religious men, who claim to "KNOW" his Father. YET wanted him dead because he was calling them out as false ministers ,(Matthew 23:23929). Adam caused man to die, but Jehovah God by means of Jesus gave us life again ,(Rom. 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord).

also he taught us what we need to do to gain this life. he didn't JUST, PREACHED his Father's words, as MANY do. he showed us how to obey his Father ,(1Pet.2:21 For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps). he was NO part of satan's world and neither are his true followers. and because of this they are hated ,(John 17:14 I have given them Your word; and the world has hated them because they are not of the world, just as I am not of the world).

I agree with you concerning humans, we are ALL SINNERS! they only difference is, some wants to follow Jesus and some don't ,(Luke 9:23 And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me). I don't choose to be around certain people. because me being a follower of Jesus. there's still much work to be done on myself. and NO matter how many don't want to believe. "birds of the feather....". I can love EVERYONE, but I don't have to be around them. peace