Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 13-01-2017, 01:14 AM
Newbie ;)

Positive Affirmations To Practice Daily

The art of the spoken word is critical in crafting our futures. As a teacher of spirituality, it is my firm belief that we influence the universe word by word. If we dictate to it our wishes, it will respond. When we utter a sound, we emit a sound wave into the universe. This sound wave pierces through the air and becomes a real object. It therefore exists in our world, intangible and invisible. No words are empty words, as every syllable we speak engages energy towards or against us. If you constantly say “I can’t,” the energy of your words will repel the universal force against you. But if you say “I can!” the universe will endow you with the abilities to do just that. So speak away; relinquish your fears and purge your anger, predict your own future and live up to your potential with the 35 affirmations that will change your life:

1.) I am the architect of my life; I build its foundation and choose its contents.

2.) Today, I am brimming with energy and overflowing with joy.

3.) My body is healthy; my mind is brilliant; my soul is tranquil.

4.) I am superior to negative thoughts and low actions.

5.) I have been given endless talents which I begin to utilize today.

6.) I forgive those who have harmed me in my past and peacefully detach from them.

7.) A river of compassion washes away my anger and replaces it with love.

8.) I am guided in my every step by Spirit who leads me towards what I must know and do.

9.) (If you’re married) My marriage is becoming stronger, deeper, and more stable each day.

10.) I possess the qualities needed to be extremely successful.

11.) (For business owners) My business is growing, expanding, and thriving.

12.) Creative energy surges through me and leads me to new and brilliant ideas.

13.) Happiness is a choice. I base my happiness on my own accomplishments and the blessings I’ve been given.

14.) My ability to conquer my challenges is limitless; my potential to succeed is infinite.

15.) (For those who are unemployed) I deserve to be employed and paid well for my time, efforts, and ideas. Each day, I am closer to finding the perfect job for me.

16.) I am courageous and I stand up for myself.

17.) My thoughts are filled with positivity and my life is plentiful with prosperity.

18.) Today, I abandon my old habits and take up new, more positive ones.

19.) Many people look up to me and recognize my worth; I am admired.

20.) I am blessed with an incredible family and wonderful friends.

21.) I acknowledge my own self-worth; my confidence is soaring.

22.) Everything that is happening now is happening for my ultimate good.

23.) I am a powerhouse; I am indestructible.

24.) Though these times are difficult, they are only a short phase of life.

25.) My future is an ideal projection of what I envision now.

26.) My efforts are being supported by the universe; my dreams manifest into reality before my eyes.

27.) (For those who are single) The perfect partner for me is coming into my life sooner than I expect.

28.) I radiate beauty, charm, and grace.

29.) I am conquering my illness; I am defeating it steadily each day.

30.) My obstacles are moving out of my way; my path is carved towards greatness.

31.) I wake up today with strength in my heart and clarity in my mind.

32.) My fears of tomorrow are simply melting away.

33.) I am at peace with all that has happened, is happening, and will happen.

34.) My nature is Divine; I am a spiritual being.

35.) My life is just beginning.

Leave comment if you have more
:)
Old 14-01-2017, 10:27 PM
Seeker

Nice!!! I will be sure to start trying some of these out!
Old 15-01-2017, 01:07 AM
Newbie ;)

I will definately be using some of these. Thanks for sharing :)
Old 16-01-2017, 11:25 AM
Newbie ;)

Thanks for sharing these
Old 20-01-2017, 08:10 PM
Newbie ;)

Wonderful - number 13 especially.
Thank you,
Old 15-05-2019, 03:47 AM
Master
Quote:
13-01-2017, 12:14 AM
Bestselfawareness
Newbie ;)

The art of the spoken word is critical in crafting our futures. As a teacher of spirituality, it is my firm belief that we influence the universe word by word. If we dictate to it our wishes, it will respond. When we utter a sound, we emit a sound wave into the universe. This sound wave pierces through the air and becomes a real object. It therefore exists in our world, intangible and invisible. No words are empty words, as every syllable we speak engages energy towards or against us. If you constantly say “I can’t,” the energy of your words will repel the universal force against you. But if you say “I can!” the universe will endow you with the abilities to do just that. So speak away; relinquish your fears and purge your anger, predict your own future and live up to your potential with the 35 affirmations that will change your life:

1.) I am the architect of my life; I build its foundation and choose its contents.

2.) Today, I am brimming with energy and overflowing with joy.

3.) My body is healthy; my mind is brilliant; my soul is tranquil.

5.) I have been given endless talents which I begin to utilize today.

6.) I forgive those who have harmed me in my past and peacefully detach from them.

7.) A river of compassion washes away my anger and replaces it with love.

8.) I am guided in my every step by Spirit who leads me towards what I must know and do.

9.) (If you’re married) My marriage is becoming stronger, deeper, and more stable each day.

10.) I possess the qualities needed to be extremely successful.

11.) (For business owners) My business is growing, expanding, and thriving.

12.) Creative energy surges through me and leads me to new and brilliant ideas.

13.) Happiness is a choice. I base my happiness on my own accomplishments and the blessings I’ve been given.

14.) My ability to conquer my challenges is limitless; my potential to succeed is infinite.

15.) (For those who are unemployed) I deserve to be employed and paid well for my time, efforts, and ideas. Each day, I am closer to finding the perfect job for me.

16.) I am courageous and I stand up for myself.

17.) My thoughts are filled with positivity and my life is plentiful with prosperity.

18.) Today, I abandon my old habits and take up new, more positive ones.

19.) Many people look up to me and recognize my worth; I am admired.

20.) I am blessed with an incredible family and wonderful friends.

21.) I acknowledge my own self-worth; my confidence is soaring.

22.) Everything that is happening now is happening for my ultimate good.

23.) I am a powerhouse; I am indestructible.

25.) My future is an ideal projection of what I envision now.

26.) My efforts are being supported by the universe; my dreams manifest into reality before my eyes.

27.) (For those who are single) The perfect partner for me is coming into my life sooner than I expect.

28.) I radiate beauty, charm, and grace.

30.) My obstacles are moving out of my way; my path is carved towards greatness.

31.) I wake up today with strength in my heart and clarity in my mind.

33.) I am at peace with all that has happened, is happening, and will happen.

34.) My nature is Divine; I am a spiritual being.

35.) My life is just beginning

I Agree with what you typed above and these Affirmations list is great thanks for the thread.
Old 15-05-2019, 04:48 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bestselfawareness

I agree - good affirmations, and our thinking will be reflected by the universe.

Just one thought - with affirmations I try to avoid any mention of anything negative, and instead I use the positive opposite. So referring to my illness or my difficult times or my obstacles or my fears of tomorrow may actually remind ourselves of our illness, obstacles and fears, and reinforce them.

For example:

Quote:

I think only positive thoughts and all my actions are worthy.

Quote:

Life is easy and everything works out well.

Quote:

I enjoy good health and glowing energy every day.

Quote:

I flow through life with ease; my path is carved towards greatness.

Quote:

I trust that all is good in my future.

These are just off the top of my head, and no doubt my suggested alternatives can be improved on.

Peace
Old 15-05-2019, 02:06 PM
Knower
Lines 1, 3, 8, 21, 26, and 34 particularly resonate with me.

I am the architect of my life; I build its foundation and choose its contents.
My body is healthy; my mind is brilliant; my soul is tranquil.
I am guided in my every step by Spirit who leads me towards what I must know and do.
I am blessed with an incredible family and wonderful friends.
My efforts are being supported by the universe; my dreams manifest into reality before my eyes.
My nature is Divine; I am a spiritual being.
Old 15-05-2019, 10:54 PM
Suspended
iamthat,
By having strong ego-strength, the individual feels that he or she can cope with the problem and find new ways of dealing with struggles.

Why do many people carry the belief that the ego needs to be destroyed or even killed?
Old 16-05-2019, 04:49 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taking a Break
iamthat,
By having strong ego-strength, the individual feels that he or she can cope with the problem and find new ways of dealing with struggles.

Why do many people carry the belief that the ego needs to be destroyed or even killed?

Depends what you mean by ego. If we consider ego as identification with personality, then we are identifying with something other than our true Self.

Ego may serve a purpose to begin with, and as you say, a strong ego-strength can get things done. But when we tread the spiritual path then this same ego gets in the way.

So the removal of ego means that we cease to identify with personality and all its limitations, we cease to identify with the non-Self. Personality patterns remain, but we realise that these patterns are not what we are.

Peace.