Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 06-05-2019, 07:41 PM
Guide
I'm seeing lots of numbers, what does this mean?

I'm seeing lots of numbers lately,

11:11
3:33
4:44 and so forth.

I'm not even bothering to go looking for this either, but there's been times where this happens and it's been happening to me for the past two weeks now. Are my spirit guides trying to contact me? What do these numbers symbolize? I'm new to all of this, so please explain. Thank you!
Old 06-05-2019, 09:43 PM
Master

You too? I see them too.

33, 44 and 66 are the ones that appear the most in my case.I was watching a football game and the live transmission stopped exactly in the moment where the in game publicity displayed 44444444... I can go and on talking about how these number patterns show up in my life every single day.
Old 07-05-2019, 11:32 AM
Knower
Hello,

Angel's, spirit guides, archangels and ascended masters often attempt to contact us and they often talk through numbers since it is a universal language.(they also contact us in many many other ways as well) since ur likely a more spiritually evolved individual they may be attempting to get your attention via numbers. If you Google "angel numbers" one of the first links to pop up (I think it's called secret of tarot or something similar) it's a really informative site & goes into great detail.

I've had a mild interest in numerology for sometime now but only recently I've been going on that site. Its alot of fun. Once the angels realize u r paying attention to them they will be hitting u up all they time.
Old 08-05-2019, 09:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enchanted_DreamFaerie
I'm seeing lots of numbers lately,

11:11
3:33
4:44 and so forth.

I'm not even bothering to go looking for this either, but there's been times where this happens and it's been happening to me for the past two weeks now. Are my spirit guides trying to contact me? What do these numbers symbolize? I'm new to all of this, so please explain. Thank you!

They are angels numbers - check out the meanings, angels are telling you that they are near and that they are supporting you.
Old 13-05-2019, 07:18 PM
Experiencer

I see angel numbers so much but I can't figure out why... And I haven't been spiritually involved for a long time because I'm disappointed in how my life has turned out in general ☹️