Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 27-12-2018, 02:23 PM
Guide

Exclamation I have Shadows Again - Can someone help me out please?

Hi, ******* THESE ARE NOT SHADOW PEOPLE ****** THEY ARE SHAPELESS

I feel like I should be learning how to do this by myself.

I use protective prayer, I envision light around me, mugwort, palo santo, stones, and I have holy water from the last time, but I never used it.

Last time, I ran into a post where someone was able to help another, and I'd Pm'd them. I pm'd them again this time, but I am uncertain how active they are on this forum.

Thought I'd put out a call in case someone else may be of help. It would be great if they could be gone forever whilst I live here, or at least for another two years, while I get myself better situated. Or FIVE years.

It has been two years, and no activity! Unfortunately, the last week in a half, I've had shadows again. I've had about 5. They come not just at night, they come any time, almost if though they were sneaking up on me. They come over top of me. They come behind me. They come when I am in bed, sometimes they linger, and often at this point, do not.

They seem to be more aggressive, than the first time, it took them a year in a half to be as aggressive as they are now. They're bigger. Not yet coming in two's, and three's as before, just that, one large one will engulf me, or come down on top of me, when I am sitting on the floor. I just continue with my business, and give them no thought, and so they only last a few seconds. It is if though they are watching. Or perhaps just picking up energy..? I have begun to feel fearful of them again, and perhaps that is why they are showing more frequently, hence this post. I try to calm the fear, and change my mind onto something else.

The last time they were here, all of the happening's, I had been told about an open portal in the apartment below mine by a medium/psychic through someone else.

Last time, I slept with a light on for that entire time frame, my lamp that I'd had on after I decided to shut the light off again, only just died a couple of months ago. I have been forced to sleep in black out. Oddly enough before those events, I loved the dark. I'm a bit of a night owl, feel at home in it. But not anymore. If I need to sleep in the light again, trust, I will. lol
Old 30-12-2018, 08:01 AM
Deactivated Account

Interesting. What you need is to set up an Altar. I do not know what path you walk, but it is important you set up an Altar to a positive being of real and tangible power. If you would love some pointers on setting up an Altar, I and others on this forum would be glad to help.