Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 29-12-2018, 12:38 AM
Master

well, I pray they pass soon. But as sign your doing the right thing your saying, they're almost a good thing as a sign
Old 29-12-2018, 03:17 AM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmartin
well sure Ketzer, I have seen stuff that forces me away from naïve non-dualism that is my preference. I've seen stuff. I feel sorry for those naive people who mess around with astral type spirituality thinking evil doesn't exist, they get messed up. But, despite this... Good wipes it out. Focusing on it, empowers it.
The imitation is never as good as the real thing.

Yes, I agree, it is naive to think evil does not exist. Perhaps the most dangerous evil of all is the evil we bring forth from within ourselves. It is hard to defend against because we often don't recognize it. From within it usually looks like something good. We often see it as justice, self defence, or even the will of God, and we believe it is a necessary thing for the good of all. All wars and persecutions are conducted by those who believe they are defending that which is good against that which is evil.
Old 29-12-2018, 04:51 PM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Simpleman
Everybody, read the story of the prodigal son, it's amazing and it's told by Jesus Himself!

A son, a son indeed. The Cross, the Cross that God used to curse sin and death on a tree. To make us free to jump from
the tree of GOOD & EVIL to the TREE OF LIFE

To get out from under Duality that is the wrong tree. To reside in the tree of LIFE that became possible by
the begotten Son of God who satisfied the legal righteousness of God. To free me from death because I sinned
and the legal punishment is death, but Jesus served my sentence and set me free,
that I can run to my Fathers arms and be a son again.
Now with the Holy Spirit Through Jesus from God my Father I get to be raised and transformed/taught to be a son.
Taught to Love. With the Christ kind of Love. Which I have a long way to go but at least I have somewhere to go,
that is pure and good and Loving and full of Light.I get to experience this here in the world.(Heaven is at hand)
The end of the Book, Rev. 22 there is only 1 tree. LIFE and LIFE more abundant.
Old 01-05-2019, 06:21 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

I went through a literal manifestation of it and am not happy to be reminded of it. Foes. Real foes. The sort of foes who make one curse God.
Old 24-05-2019, 02:28 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
I always believed you. I started demon fighting in 1990. I spent many years fighting. I just got drawn to far into all the battles,they love to battle because they now it takes us out of the word. I just choose to battle with Love and with the Spirit of God, and stay away from any fear based tactics.

Yes, I suppose we all have our demons to fight. First we create them, and then spend the rest of our days fighting them.

Last edited by ketzer : 24-05-2019 at 03:32 PM.
Old 24-05-2019, 03:27 PM
Master
Makes me weep whenever I read or hear it. Beautiful words.
Old 18-09-2019, 12:37 AM
Legrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
Yes, I suppose we all have our demons to fight. First we create them, and then spend the rest of our days fighting them.

Hello ketzer,

Makes me think of about what represents the card XV The Devil in the Tarot or the path between Hod and Tiphereth in the Tree of Life.

"The theme of the fifteenth Arcanum of the tarot is one of generations of demons and the power that they have over those who generate them. It is the Arcanum of artificial beings and of the slavery into with the creator can fall - becoming a slave of his own creation" (Meditations on the Tarot from Anonymous)

''Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.''

Simple thoughts.

Regards,
Old 18-09-2019, 02:37 AM
Experiencer

I love Psalm 23 as well. I often read it before I read Psalm 91, especially when calling on the Lord to help me. Try reading them together, they flow nicely and complement one another.