Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 23-06-2011, 11:28 PM
617zBB

how to get started?

I have been into spirituality for some time now but I feel like I dont know what to do to develop my spirituality. Its been 2 years since I first got into it and I do feel like I've made some progress in just the fact I know more information but how can I take it further. If anyone is very spiritually evolved I would like to hear suggestions on how to progress/develop spiritually.
Old 23-06-2011, 11:50 PM
Master
I don't consider myself very spiritually evolved, but I like to read books on spirituality, the best books I've yet to read is Conversations with God by Neale Donald Walsh, I'm not a big believe in God as I believe in creator as a s/he however, this book really opens you up to spirituality that will amaze you, neale donald walsh does have a website so you can take a look at that too to see if those books would interest you.
Spiritlite.
Old 24-06-2011, 12:10 AM
617zBB

thank you very much spiritlite I appreciate you taking time to write out this suggestion for me :)
Old 24-06-2011, 12:53 AM
Master
I think you need to just start to listen to yourself/your inner being. That is your best teacher.

If you have a question or need an answer, ask and just wait and trust that you will get your answer. If you give yourself some time, you will start to feel your answer.

However, if you need something else, there is lots of info on this forum, lots of people to talk with and there are lots of books on whichever question you need answers to.

For me, when I got back into this again, the best book was a Wayne Dyer book. He explains exactly what I wrote to you above.

good luck

zipzip
Old 24-06-2011, 12:59 AM
Master
No problem 617...oh and now that I think back the initial way I started opening up spiritually was reading Kryon, I got his first book in a used bookstore and I loved it.... go to www.kyron.com
Spiritlite.
Old 24-06-2011, 03:26 AM
Master
you need a spiritual master and Books. can you tell your religion?
Old 24-06-2011, 04:00 AM
nightowl

Hey 617zbb,
Consciously make an effort to connect with the Source of creation, turn on your spiritual circuit, once you activate that circuit, you are on your way. Things will begin to unfold as you are ready to receive and understand. Have a wonderful journey...

nightowl
Old 24-06-2011, 04:03 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightowl
Hey 617zbb,
Consciously make an effort to connect with the Source of creation, turn on your spiritual circuit, once you activate that circuit, you are on your way. Things will begin to unfold as you are ready to receive and understand. Have a wonderful journey...

nightowl
Good thoughts.
Old 24-06-2011, 04:08 AM
nightowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinker108
Good thoughts.

nightowl
Old 24-06-2011, 10:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightowl
Hey 617zbb,

nightowl

Well said, Nightowl.

And it's true....once I realized that I had that connection back (I say back as I never really lost it, just didn't pay attention to it) everything came to me: the understanding, the intuition...It's so much clearer now.

zipzip