Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 09-04-2011, 07:12 PM
45Uberti

Whats going on??

Why does it feel like time's speeding up? I cant believe its already April, I remember Christmas like yesterday!! The months are going by so fast!!!

Does anyone else feel it? What's really going on?
Old 09-04-2011, 08:46 PM
Nictorious

I think that's a subjective thing. Time is moving by pretty slow for me. Lol.
Old 10-04-2011, 07:18 AM
Greenslade

You're getting old, the same as I am lol. The older you get the faster time passes.
Old 10-04-2011, 03:11 PM
Master
Green is right the older you get the faster time goes by.
Spiritlite
Old 10-04-2011, 03:19 PM
bbr

Move to a snow climate and you'll wonder why it's taken sooo looong for the snow to disappear and spring to arrive this year.
Old 10-04-2011, 03:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbr
Move to a snow climate and you'll wonder why it's taken sooo looong for the snow to disappear and spring to arrive this year.

Hahaha I'm still waiting.

Old 15-04-2011, 04:50 PM
Caityaka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
You're getting old, the same as I am lol. The older you get the faster time passes.

This is my experience aswell. When I was younger summer would last like an eternity. Now it's over in a blink. I think it might have to do with as we get older we take on more responsibilities(work, families, children, what have you?) and these keep us "away" from experiencing the now. When we were children we had less to worry about. Now there are always stuff to think about. My thoughts atleast.

In love...
/C
Old 16-04-2011, 03:35 AM
Knower
I also feel that time is speeding up and has been for the last couple of years and seems to be going faster and faster. I believe it to be related to 2012 and the changes that are occuring on the earth.
Old 16-04-2011, 03:42 AM
surrendertotheflow

Quote:
Originally Posted by MindOverMatter
I also feel that time is speeding up and has been for the last couple of years and seems to be going faster and faster. I believe it to be related to 2012 and the changes that are occuring on the earth.

Agreed. We are reaching our ascension, as is the Earth, so as she speeds up, so do we :)
Old 16-04-2011, 07:37 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by MindOverMatter

I agree with this as well. One of the things that seems to affect our subjective experience of time is the level of excitement in whatever we are doing. Ever been having so much fun, or so into a book that you look up and are amazed that 2,5,10 hours have zipped by while you weren't looking? The more often this happens the faster time seems to be going.

One interesting idea that I read is that if we only experienced a hours worth of time but 3 hours have gone by on the clock, we have actually only "aged" 1 hour instead of 3. We create the time we experience and if we are within our excitement and experience very little of time's flow we are in a sense "timeless". Not sure of any way to prove this or anything but I liked the idea.

Love and Light