Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 28-07-2015, 01:34 PM
4everLove

taking a step back only to step forward

It happens in life. Sometimes you take a step back and fall a little, but you end of taking a step forward by the end.

I work in a job where I am one of few females in a male dominated job. Let's just say that with the great people that work there, there are many low vibrating people. We all get sucked in. Talking and bit**ing about people. I realized I have been falling into this, which is NOT me at all. I met my bf at work and I noticed more that he is this way. I guess I needed to fall into it to realize I needed a good slapping to get out of it. I feel I am seeing the situation clearly now! I am developing the strength to be the voice I want to be and to be a voice to others who aren't there to use their's. A want to be a positive light and hopefully help people change the way they see things, even if I am hated and degraded for it by them. I am wishing all of you bravery too! We can help turn the downward spirals to go upward again!

Any stories people wanna share on how they became positive nonconformists? Even if you got beat or hated for it, or if you impacted lives. I wanna hear these positive stories! I want to step into that light now!
Old 30-07-2015, 12:28 AM
Knower
Any, and I mean any act of love from your heart will make a difference, no matter how small. It is the true way to change the world. That can include being a voice for those who don't have one, or sitting in a cave keeping the spiritual balance, or interacting with people online. It is all service when done in love! And of course there are times in your daily life when you cannot do things in love, and that is completely normal for the current times. So don't worry! I believe in you! If it began with a choice, it can end by a choice, yet love will last forever. Be free on the inside and live your days in peace. We are all One. You came from the One Mind. I came from the One Mind. All people came from the One Mind. When you know we are one with the One Mind, you will be as free as you've ever felt. Therefore you have the authority to raise the whole.
Old 30-07-2015, 02:02 AM
Experiencer
Okay! Well, some of my women friends can be into gossip. What is especially irritating is that they disguise it as "concern". All it took was saying a few times that I'm not comfortable with this conversation and they learned not to start around me.

Another person was a little more persistent, so I pulled out the Byron Katie, because it is hard to argue with her logic.

Byron Katie Blog
Whose Business Are You In?

Notice when you hurt that you are mentally out of your business.

If you’re not sure, stop and ask, “Mentally, whose business am I in?”

There are only three kinds of business in the universe: mine, yours, and God’s.

Whose business is it if an earthquake happens? God’s business.

Whose business is it if your neighbor down the street has an ugly lawn? Your neighbor’s business.

Whose business is it if you are angry at your neighbor down the street because he has an ugly lawn? Your business.

Life is simple—it is internal.

Count, in five minute intervals, how many times you are in someone else’s business mentally. Notice when you give uninvited advice or offer your opinion about something (aloud or silently).

Ask yourself: “Am I in their business? Did they ask me for my advice?” And more importantly, “Can I take the advice I am offering and apply it to my life?”

Once explained, whenever the person starts up, I simply say, so whose business are we in.... And that ends it
Old 30-07-2015, 02:26 AM
Newbie ;)

This was a great post! It has inspired me to share my experience:

My whole life I felt like I could never fit in because whenever my "friends" would do the childish teasing and picking on others, when I joined in I felt so terrible afterwards. I would go back to the person we picked on and apologize in private. After awhile, I started being more upfront and telling my "friends" to back off and leave these kids alone. As you might guess, we were not friends for much longer but I was ok with that. I have now gotten used to being a loner but I can take that feeling over being mean and gossipy any day!
Old 30-07-2015, 10:54 AM
Suspended

I learnt that all of our spirits communicating to our lower organic selves are androgynous, being the reason a male can communicate as a spirit to a female and vice versa.

I learnt that our spirits are equal in the light and only our manifested spirit is different....we are a world family, the same being living many lives of difference.

I learnt that difference was caused by mutations of our DNA life interaction...caused by ancient science and now modern day science. Therefore although a spirit inherits a mutated life condition, the spirit is just as equal to our own.

Life is only a created experience that would not exist if our parents did not conceive our life. Many of us never actually take a wholistic review of spirit to consider that your reason for living was parental intercourse.

Living allowed us to experience the condition that mutual support is the only positive solution for a happy life...by accepting that our world family is our family.