Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 15-01-2015, 10:21 AM
Ascender
WHAT DO YOU DO IN THE AFTERLIFE???

If anyone feels that they know I would be interested to know what departed spirits do in the afterlife? Like on a day to day basis even though I know time does not exist there. Do they work/study? Do they help people on earth? Can they just choose to do nothing? Also interested as to why people might believe what they believe it is that spirits do (if that makes any sense lol)
Old 15-01-2015, 02:42 PM
Administrator
It depends on what you want to do some go into the halls of learning others do whatever they want,they can go where they want as they have no body to hold them back i was told many moons ago.that my friends brother was happy in spirit as he could go see every football game for free.

Namaste
Old 15-01-2015, 03:19 PM
Master

I believe they would have a choise to stay on the astral plane or reincarnate to earth , based on there karma . On the astral plane they would join others of there belief system , heven , hell , the happy hunthing ground , ect. An un happy soul may chose to stay earth bound , as a ghost .
Old 15-01-2015, 03:27 PM
Master
In the Light, the soul sees things in full objectivty, as by another. As by God.

Not being filtered through the Ego, which I have equated with Evil, on the board.

This is how the person is assessed, or judged.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 15-01-2015, 06:23 PM
Suspended

A great many don't even know their dead, so they just carry on doing exactly the same things they did here. They don't become angels just because their dead.

Read the stuff on jurgen zieiwe's website about where and what ppl do over there - he's been leaving his body for around 40+ years.

http://www.multidimensionalman.com/M...ter_death.html
Old 15-01-2015, 06:33 PM
Ascender

i have talked to many who are there and its all vastly different

for obvious reasons same as it goes down here
Old 15-01-2015, 06:33 PM
Ascender

(was posted double)
Old 15-01-2015, 06:55 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by durgaa
A great many don't even know their dead, so they just carry on doing exactly the same things they did here. They don't become angels just because their dead.

Read the stuff on jurgen zieiwe's website about where and what ppl do over there - he's been leaving his body for around 40+ years.

http://www.multidimensionalman.com/M...ter_death.html

Great web-site and great book. Totally resonated with me eventhough of course nothing can be proven.
Old 15-01-2015, 09:09 PM
Deactivated Account

You can do anything you want. There's stuff not found on earth.

I've already planned my afterlife. Lol. Re-migrate to the light planes, teach in the halls of learning from time to time, learn from my own teachers, carry on doing grid work. Maybe meet some awesome souls this incarnation always wanted to meet.

And go to a few missed earth musical concerts too whilst recuperating in the astral realms.
Old 15-01-2015, 10:29 PM
Suspended

Also, for those who go to better places, there is a film on the afterlife (middle astral probably) by a brazillian medium, which is very good - how much is true ldk. lt shows how their given different types of employement, how they help the living and the recently deceased - this is not 'beetlejuice' lol.
lt's called Nosso Lar or Astral City.
Here's a clip:

http://youtu.be/oEanMc3Beqg?list=PLS...b76KkwkKJtl I