Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 23-06-2018, 12:38 AM
Knower
My chakras are all closed

An energy worker friend of mine informed me that my chakras are all closed up tight. Should they open on their own, or should I perform some exercises? Also, what are the impacts of having closed chakras as far as being in touch with my guides and angels / loved ones?
Old 23-06-2018, 12:55 AM
Experiencer
Someone else telling you that you have some kind of energetic issue is not a good reason to believe you have that issue. Much better to acquaint yourself with your energy body/subtle energy/however you want to describe it, and then determine for yourself what you believe is the case and what you want to do about it. Often through becoming more sensitive, you also deal with any problems that exist, simply through becoming aware of them and working on yourself more in various ways. But don't get carried away thinking that one person has the answers for you, you're more likely to create new problems by believing them than get an accurate assessment of things you should address.

There are infinite practices you can use to work on chakras (because they link with physical, psychological, spiritual, social, etc. manifestations), but some that I like are tai chi, qigong, meditation, breath work, different physical exercises, yoga, playing music and especially wind instruments, etc.
Old 23-06-2018, 08:29 PM
Master

I like one where you sit and make your chakras spin counter-clockwise
Old 24-06-2018, 11:36 AM
Master
My chakras are also all closed off right now and to be honest, I needed the break.
Old 24-06-2018, 06:09 PM
Experiencer
Hello.

I was always interested how this actually feels like, when chakras are closed or open..

How do you communicate then and act in life, i guess they are not that important after all?

Do they open and close back or are they open or closed all the time.

When they spin, what if they get misspinned, what happens.

Maybe i think too mechanical, but here it is.
Old 24-06-2018, 08:34 PM
Experiencer

I’ve recently been using Jason Stephenson meditations. He’s on Apple Music and you tube he does lots of chakra cleansing, or healing recordings. Might be worth a try?
Old 09-08-2018, 02:31 PM
Master
Don't worry about it the chakras need to be closed when we go through day to day life, I open mine if I am doing spiritual work, then close them again. I am also with ribiq, don't listen to what other people say. How do you feel, maybe just a little bit of gentle meditation and some high level based exercise such as yoga (gentle stretches) or a focussed martial art. I would say that all is well though if you are feeling fine.
Old 11-08-2018, 12:25 PM
Suspended
Guide
Firstly theyre not. If they were "closed" permanently and sealed from your wisdom, you would have no knowledge of chakras. They are more likely somewhat "subconscious"
Old 13-09-2018, 01:48 AM
Master
If all your chakras were closed you would be dead.
Old 13-09-2018, 09:19 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma
If all your chakras were closed you would be dead.
This.
Surprised no one else came up with that.
When you're alive it isn't possible for your chakras to be closed.
Chakras typically need balancing and cleansing and healing and whatever, but it isn't possible for all of them to be closed, tightly at that.
You may want to be careful who you listen to for advice. This person is not the wisest otherwise they would have know and wouldn't have told you this.