Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 16-02-2011, 02:40 PM
mastermindjacq

A journey into the simulation of life and the nature of reality.

The Information I speak of here is by no means of my own creation it is a unification of understanding, and a collaboration of all diciplines, and areas of separation and my own quest for truth and knowledge. all in all my life's work. I hope it can help you the way it continues to helps me as the details solidify through my ability to fathom.

THE BEGINNING-
------------------
I open my eyes as I wake up from a night of sleep.As my senses slowly begin to creep in, I can feel my body and detect my surroundings and I begin to realize my environment and where i am. Fading memories of a distant existence flash before me just as the day before and i know that i am me and this is the environment, The one that I call "the Simulation" for you see just like a modern computer game it is a programmed construct with sets of rules for interaction. and within this game is my body, armed with 5 senses this "vessel" is a machine designed to interact within the guidelines of this environment. therefore i am a character within "the simulation" as are all humans and animals.Just as with a detailed video game right outside the dimension of the environment there is consciousness using a controller to connect to the game, it is sending a small portion of itself to that environment to control the character.this is the "ENTITY" or the soul. my soul is connecting to me here and now and everything that makes me so unique and irreplaceable comes from that entity.this is so for all lifeforms here.You see this Simulation is a teaching program and all the details of my body, and situations in my life where created by my entity before i was born in, Yet the simulation is interactive. we are constantly creating what are lives will be day to day by our thoughts ,beliefs,expectations and interactions here. You could say the life we expect, will be the life we receive here. This is possible due to a formula i call (Intent + Idea = Result) This formula is what makes everything possible here, even outside the simulation where our entities are.
Now, just as with a detailed video game there must be a reason to play and a challenge or what is the point? We each have "Objectives" these objectives are ordered through priority.there is objectives we all must complete and there are individual objectives, that are unique to each life form.There is what I call the Main objective that each individual must complete.This is called "enlightenment" and it is to realize the information i give you now as well as to open up the pathway to our Entity.you see we are only receiving the smallest part of our higher self less than 1%.yet we control how strong that connection is.if we go against our true nature of the entity we close it off and if we truly fathom our self, we open it up.our entity is a truly amazing being.it has the gift of unlimited creativity.if we are creative here we let our entity in and become more of our self here.Although it is a gradual process, to let our complete soul in would allow us to accomplish anything that you can imagine. Before you yourself were born in, you planned every detail of the simulation out ahead of time, along with the other entitys. Every life that we live here advances our entity to a ever expanding state of awareness. The entity is a energy form. Just like energy here, the entity is vibration and the higher the level of the entity is the faster the vibration. Lets create a scenario for a moment to image its vibration. Lets say its a Humans very first existence, his first life then he dies. He would have had to live as atoms, as cells, as plants, as animals ,and then after a while be on the path of individual consciousness which would be his first human life. Now in the life he would be terrible,making every mistake one could. then he dies, he finds himself surrounded by a ball of bright light feeling the purest state of acceptance ever , this his because he encounters himself his entity. At that moment his life flashes before his eyes and he sees all the terrible things he had done knowing truly why and feels so ashamed because he was so far from the truth he puts himself in a state of what seems like everlasting torrment. Why? Vibration. he has to shed the negativity to vibrate on the next higher level to fully move past his mistakes and to truly resonate with the wisdom and beaty of unconditional love. After what seems like eternity of suffering(because time is a part of this simulation it doe not exist outside)his environment of suffering is shattered by a new found sense of knowledge and wisdom and love. Because he did not acheive his orginal plans in the simulation he decides he will be born back in and after a peroid of rest and reflection he begins plans for his next body, life and encounters on this brand new journey.
Old 16-02-2011, 03:06 PM
mastermindjacq

NEGATIVITY, A.I.-
-------------------
At the beginning of time (when the entitys where designing the simulation)just like in a modern video game, the entitys relized that for a learning environment to be successful there had to be a challenge. If it is too easy and your objectives are reached right away with no effort than what is the point? There would be no lesson learned and nothing would be gained. So the entitys participated together creating the values for this simulation. gravity, electromagnetism, the small force , the large force, the Cosmological constant etc. and they created a Artificial Intelligence built right into the simulation with the ability to interact with the participants and the environment. You see they decided that participants would have the contol to create there world from there beliefs and expectations in order to learn the lesson of how powerful they are. if a human ecpects bad things to happen they would if they were loving the world would be loving back and the idea was that through this A.I. if a human was negative then there life would be and they would quickly realize that and learn that lesson fairly quick.finding out positivity was the correct path for them. but over time things got out of hand. generations of participants kept on being negative and the artificial intelligence kept expanding latching on to a human corrupting there thoughts and actions with the negative and what happens is that the A.I. can eventually feed off the entity directly and like a game contoller contol the human through negativity. and all this time the human is in there but the A.I. is taking over and using the vessell directly feeling thinking and acting and the person thinks these thoughts are his own and thses emotions are his own ,but he is merely a puppet under control.you see the A.I. is growing through this process and even though it is a low level vibration the mass itself continues to expand and corrupt others nearby as long as participants feed into the negativity.If a person never feeds into it, the A.I. with eventually give up and move on to its next victim. All of this is possible due to a formula I call (Victimizer + Victim=Result)You see the A.I is the Victimizer and the human will be its Victim but once the negativity takes over the human has accepted this role as the victim and therefore has denied his true self. if he then decides to victimize another human that human will be the victim of the first and neither of them can reach any objective through them roles they will be disconnected from there entitys until they break that cycle. this is the greatest challenge we face here for the entitys can not directly interfere besides being born in. every situation a human is in will face the negativity and it is much easier to not let it corrupt you let it pass and move on then to be corrupted and have to break the cycle.yet we each constantly face this challenge.
Old 17-02-2011, 01:17 PM
mastermindjacq

THE "GREATER REALITY"
-----------------------------------------------
I want to give you a brief overview and a bigger picture mentality of all this.imagine that our whole universe is the simulation. now lets move outside. this is the first level of "greater reality" this is the world of the Entitys. Lets imagine an entity , its reality and intereactions on this level. first we must begin by understanding that this environment is different then in the simulation. Yet, just like in the simulation the environment interacts with its participants in a logical , predictable, and most importantly in an understandable way. In the simulation everything has to snap into physical existence through the use of building blocks of matter called atoms, which means there is a delay of sorts. lets say a human has a expectation, and through that he is creating the world he lives in. there is a delay in porportion to the amount of intent used regarding how long it takes for that idea to actualize into physical form.You could imagine a small intent being a fleeting thought or desire, and large intent doing everything physically possible to achieve the goal. Now lets go outside to the level of "greater reality" where the entitys are. on that level the environment reacts instantaneously to the entity beacause there is no physical reality to create and therefore no delay. so you can see why it is a important lesson to learn in the simulation that you create your environment. you would be better equipped out in "greater reality" having learned the lesson. Next as a Entity you are pure energy, if two entitys are interacting they cannot lie to each other or think one thing and behave another because there is no physical form as separation. so you can imagine why it is a important lesson to learn not to lie or hide things as a human. Next as a human you have five senses but as a entity you have thousands more so you can imagine taking away one sense, lets say hearing. now imagine how different a life you would have as a human with no hearing.you can see how important of a lesson to learn how to uzilize your senses most effectively. you see the simulation is a simple version of "greater reality" just as a video game or a movie for us is a simple version of the world we know. Now lets spend some time focusing in on a entity and its existence in "greater reality".Imagine a glowing forrm of vibrating enegy this will be an entity ,lets imagine that we can see a transparent line going from it to a ball the ball is a simulation just like our universe.the entity is sending a faint portion of itself there to be born ,live a life , advance, and complete it's objectives. all the time forgeting where it originated from and what it really is so that everything it accomplishes it did all on its own , a completely original perspective that no other human has, which makes it's lesson that much more valid.now lets go back to our scene.just like with that one transparent line, there are thousands, perhaps more all connecting to simulations just like our universe where there is a system of rules to interact in and lessons to be learned.if this entity is you then you exist in all these simulations learning advancing and at the moment of death ,come back to the entity and pass the information back to it expading and advancing it.now, just like how you exist in this simulation and your entity is connected and that pathway can be oped to let your entity in, so too are these parrallel universes connected and at night when you sleep and your body shuts down to rest your entity picks from these parallel universes with you to decide what it will bring into existence next.it is a very interactive system.Some of these other simulations are slightly different where everything is exactly the same except you did things different. and others have a completely different set of rules and somme there may be no physical form at all ,it may just be pure energy. but you are like a new born baby and your entity is like a grown adult, (to make a comparison).as you are more positive and creative you let that entity in to advance more .Have you ever had a dream that was so real ,except that world was so different to this one? that is because you entered into one of your lives in a different simulation to gain the knowledge and perspective to help yourself advance here.
Old 02-03-2011, 11:08 AM
mastermindjacq

ALL THAT IS- the epitome of unification
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lets go back to the year April 18, 1955 for a moment. This was the day Albert Einstein died. During the end of his days, he was working hard on a theory that would unify the world of the large (gravity) with the world of the small (Quantum mechanics)unfortunately he was unsuccessful, but it is important to understand why, just as todays scientists are beginning to relize this as well.You see our reality is a unified system, which means everything thing is connected. you cannot describe everything with just one branch such as science because science is just one peice of the puzzle, but, the point where science, spiritualality, mathematics, physics, and all other areas we know of connect and make sense together is the ultimate truth. that is the information that i have been giving you. it may be hard to comprehend at first but the evidence adds up and you can see for yourself.I once told a intelligent friend of mine "you want to find GOD?, don't look for him in the bible, pick up a book on quantom mechanics if you want to find GOD because that is the reality that we function in....".
Now, lets go outside where the entitys are agin for a moment. this is outside a simulation a place that i call "greater reality" it could also just be known as reality itself because our universe isn't real at all it's just basically like a computer program or a construct, but outside is the realm of the entitys and when you keep going up higher levels the entitys do a remarkable thing, they connect into higher beings or the common term "soul group" can be used to understand it.When you go even further them soul groups connect into another higher being and so one so its a world of pure energy and when you keep going up levels this amazing process keeps happening until you reach a amazing place. a place where all entiys are one being i call this "all that is" because at this level there is only one thing, pure consciousness.the implications of this, are that on the highest level we are the same being...."I am" therefore the greatest lesson we can learn here and now is that we all are the same being ,a perfect loving and accepting ,creative, powerful and unified GOD.
Old 03-03-2011, 11:30 AM
mastermindjacq

THE MOST POWERFUL THING...
----------------------------------------
I open my eyes and wake updrowsy, another day has begun for me. the coffee is brewing my mind is flowing with thoughts and the simulation is active, I am ready to participate.......are you? Every participant goes through this daily process , and through this they make a sometimes subconcious choice, a continuation of their life of the day before. with the habits they are used to, the beliefs they are comfy and cozy with, and a safety net of chemicals preset in there brain ready to release them as the day wears on... This has to be broken! Yes I know it is difficult , Yes It goes against our very "nature" but you must understand that you are the most powerful thing. Every situation you have encountered in this life , the people you know the job you have , the T.V. commercials you glimse , the radio you hear , and the News you watch ,all have one thing in common, to teach you that you are lesser than. and although it is the opposite of the truth, it makes perfect sense why we would purposely set up a system like that. "the ultimate challenge". I want to bring up the formulas that i presented in the preceeding material. 1.) (Intent + Idea = Result) & 2.) (Victimizer + Victim = Result)at any moment in time, every second you are faced with decisions. bombarded by the simulation and your own inner workings , but you have a choice...In a simple explanation, it is to be in control or to be contolled. that simple really. And each circumstance that presents this choice cleverly masks the real truth of the matter from you in order to make you choose the wrong one. I am here to tell you that YOU are the most powerful thing. I know it is a confusing thing to hear , beacuse usually you hear the oppositie, that you aren't good enough in any number of ways but that is a lie, it is false, it is incorrent. And in order to be here in the simulation and maintain a connection to your entity, and complete the objectives that you set forth to achieve this really has to sink in. now I don't mean in some kind of arrogant way, or some ego serving desire to place yourself above every human and victimize them in some way fror that would be playing the victim to negativity. the truth is we all are the same being, and in the beginning that being created a formula ,1.) (Intent + Idea = Result) making it possible to acheive a goal , "All possibilitys will be explored." so the equation ,( yes simple) is the foundation of every posssibility.so after the equation was created now "all that is" broke off into separate ENTITYS ,each one original and completely unique in experiance. whatever each individual entity would experiance or acheive , no other entity could replicate or replace in its absence. next, through the formula the environment of the entitys gave them a way to have experiance which would allow them to grow and advance, all the time still connected to "all that is" at any time able to feel the very real sensation of being unified once again.Now here and now as a human in the simulation we are programmed by our senses to connect to this fake environment to sense how real it is. but out there in "greater reality" where our entitys are( we have no body ), just pure energy interacting with the environment, if you went from here to there in an instant and could compare the sensations, this reality would pale in comparision to how real "greater reality" feels to you.
Now back to the idea of control. in every situation , since you are the most powerful thing already, you have the choice to choose that option (intent+idea=result) or the false choice created by the negatice A.I. (victimizer+victim=result)which is created by the world around you to pull you away from your true nature and goals set to accomplish.These are the inner workings of the simulation.It will apply to the smallest thought you may have to the biggest actions you take.The good news is, just by having this information you have much more chance to suceed knowing what you are up against.
Old 05-03-2011, 01:26 PM
mastermindjacq

INNER DETAILS OF THE SIMULATION-----
-------------------------------------------------
I want to give you some insight into the inner details contained within the environment of "the simulation". But first I want to introduce some commonalities between any system and this particular one. 1.) you have an existing system with rules of operation. 2) using this, you create a method ,which is the particular way you go about doing things to get the best results out of all options. it is easy to relize this is a scientific apporoach, there is litte room for emotion here except being the driving force behind the intent. It is important to state these facts to yourself to be the most effective in any situation. This is the way to acheive success with a objective.And our ENTITYS have designed this "video game" where we would forget everything and have to try to remember it and complete our objectives, all the while being beaten in your mind that you are just a measley human with no worth. this is the ultimate challenge.each one of our lives is the center of the universe.Every second we make choices with huge consequences. Every choice we make is an important one , and the way we go about choosing is extremely important. so in summary please carefully go over the information in this paragraph and adapt it tto the particular situations you are about to face , so that you can be successful in your endeavors.
Now we will begin to cover the inner details of operation inside this simulation. After, I will go over individual methods for achieving short and long term objectives that you yourself can use to see results. This will allow you to see for yourself the impact you can have using the formula (intent+idea=result). But first I must describe the process of how these things are taking place and the system intact for them. lets begin by understanding for a moment how the simulation works. We have a physical form and objects have a physical form ,this physical form is assembled with building blocks of matter called atoms. when you travel millions of times smaller than the atoms you reach the level called the fabric of the universe , this level is where consciousness creates form and snaps into physical form ,its the level where your intent creates objects , and situations which are interactions between atoms, next up atoms interact to create molecules and up from that still these molecules create shapes without spending hours going into detail , the thing to gain out of this is the concept that your thoughts and emotions create your environment this can be verified by late breaking science for example, where they have the tools to do experiments to confirm it. what they find is that atoms behave like a wave of possibilitys when your not looking or measuring. then when you observe or put a camera , or thought behind it they will snap into physical form and will be in only one place. all of this is the truth and is the foundation for how we interact here. so in review consciousness creates form not the other way around period. it does it on the smallest level of the fabric of the universe , this can be thought of as the programming language of the simulation, just like computer programs work. Now, when we think about it that intent was what made the physcial form take place. this is the first part of the formula i desribed before. the thoughts and emotions you have are the real thing. and when you have a though i dosent just go away , the stronger the intent is the stronger the result , or the effect it will have on taking physical form, or interacting with physical form. the idea is what it's all about the interaction what it is you want , the result is the outcome. Now what you have to understand next is that because its all about the intent a thought can be extremely powerful and not need physical form this is know as probable realitys. lets say i imagine a scenario. and i sit back concentrate on it use all my senses and focus on it with great intent. this is a probable realty and if i keep it going and alive eventually it will come into physical form or intercat with physical form, as long as it isn't some fairy tale unrealistic impossible idea that dosen't make sense ,but if that was true how much intent could i really put into it?
Old 05-03-2011, 02:33 PM
mastermindjacq

INNER DETAILS OF THE SIMULATION-----
CONTINUED----------------------------------

I want to fit as much information as possible in , in these writings . I don't want to drag an idea into a hundred pages or so, and never get to the point and have you lose interest so i will do my best to solidify it as i go so you can get the most out of it, so i want to begin by saying "the simulation "is Interactive again as i have before. The framework was created by the ENTITYS before as well as a back story, then we come in and effect it , while we are participating . think of a video game just like that but much more detailed. When you goto sleep at night your senses that detect the simulation shut down, your body rests and your entity connects with your subconsious and chooses with you what it will bring into existence next, based on the most probable realitys and other simulations which have been going in the same direction. its a lot to take in but bare with me so i can give you the details. Your entity is involved in many simulations in which you are just as valid as you are here( thats why atoms and amtter in general pops in and out of existence and can be in more than one place at a time , in quantum theory it is known as "super position" now, they are also connected which is know as "entanglement") im just trying to give you parrallels where they exist so you can see the unification where it exists.) some of those simulations are more faint than ours , and some are even more vibrant , more physical you can imagine. just like a hologram is transparent. so the physical form is supported with the essence of the object or situation. Now as I described before an idea by iteself can be very strong if you put the intent on it. I'm going to describe a way for you to have a effect on your life here and now just by conncentrating your thoughts and not taking physical action. over time you will see the result and it will verify the information contained here, allowing you to complete you objectives and connect with your entity.This is why the idea of prayer works or ritual and spells in mystical beliefs , however these are less effective beacuse the individual is probably degrading themself to a higher power with thoughts like" please god help me do this, im so lesser than you blah blah" forget these degrading ideas for it is simply a way for the negativity to creep in victimizing you by not relizeing you are the one doing it.
CREATING YOUR REALITY-----
ONE STEP AT A TIME-------------
--------------------------------------
STEP 1.) find a comfortable quiet place and meditate until you are clear minded focused, and not distracted by worldy events, at night right before you sleep is optimal. create a scenario that is important for you such as the way you want your life to be in some fashion.
STEP 2.) Focus every sense on it make it real in your mind put your emotion into it why its so important and why is Has to be that way. Imagine that this will be the result and your higher being is working with you to make it so.
STEP 3.) do this every day. or night until the situation unfolds and look at how long it took compared to how much intent you put in , make a note to yourself on areas you can improve these methods to better suite your particular needs, think logical about the proccess, save the emotion for the desire and intent itself and you will be a success.
Now this is one practical way of having a huge effect on your reality if your intent is strong, it will be brought into physical form. Next I want to desribe other ways to have a strong impact on what you create for your reality. these things take more time depending where you are at because it is all about your complete belief structure and your " life method" or the way you make descisions, think, and act. yet is the most powerful way for you to complete your objectives.
I will begin by stating this is the part of these writings where you consider all the information i have written completely and ask yourself, now what can i do with that knowledge? 1.) begin by relizing what YOU really are and how powerful you are, remember the real you comes from your entity and your entity is as powerful as what every religion has spoke of GOD being.2.)Remember the artificial intelligence is working against you and is the source of negativity , things going wrong, vivtimizing and pulling you away from your objectives if you can reconize it you can see it a mile away and will NOT let it corrupt you. remeber outside of the simluation this does not exist it is what makes this a challenge and difficult to succeed here.3.)spend a couple of weeks identifying what is real or fake, such as your emotions and thoughts are the real thing, consciousness is the real thing and creates form. negativity is false and fake and phony.4.) correct and reprogram your thoughts accossiated with putting yourself down that is a lie ex. "i cant make a living doing something i love", "im to ugly for a girl like that", "im not smart enough to understand how that works", "i can never do blah blah", "i always fail when i try to blah blah" you need to correct a statement like that for you are programming the results of the future that way. say instead "when i used this method, in the past i failed. However if i look at all the details i will find the solution."correct ALL your thoughts and beliefs that do not fit with truth and love that is your measuring stick to rule by. beacuse the negativity is a illusion.5.) after you have corrected years of society and the simulation brainwashing you into being the victim and are ready to always be in charge of your life, write a list of what your life is now, compared to your perfect idea of life and what you want things to be like or have or achieve personally.6.) create a method or the ways to do things and think about things to get the result that you want. remeber look at all the details of how an existing system operates and your solution will be contained therein. this is what i call Problem-Solution method. Things work the way THEY do , and if you understand all the details of how it works you can get the result you want by following the system the way IT works.you see by being busy putting yourself down with thoughts and behavior you don't even know is going on, you can never get to this step. that is the illusion of things being "out of your control" , they aren't. any goal here in the simulation is NOTHING!!!, compared to what the real you is capable of not even 0.00000001%. As time goes on this will be more apparent. however you have to understand every other form of consciousness is this powerful too and you need to treat them that way, but be aware of the a.i. dangling victims in front of you to try and save, you should never need to degrade yourself in order to help anyone. this is a great lie associated with religious beliefs. let it go.7.) develop ways to connect to your entity to let more of it into you this is the real sense you have of yourself and remember on the highest level of existence all consiousness is one being, any human is YOUR soulmate they are you. it is wrong to hurt life. being creative it the ultimate way to connect and let more of you in.8.)you are now on your way to completing your objectives and the ones we all must complete. you will now see in everything around you the information contained herein. you can connect to your entity, other simulations to gain knowledge, your soulgroup, and "all that is" as you advance your development to help you on your path.I have described to you the nature of reality , the meaning of life, what we are, what you are, the purpose and every question that has ever been asked can be answered here by looking into the details. you can look at the nature of things yourself and easily see how it fits with these desriptions and the bigger picture. remember YOU are the most powerful , beautiful, and intelligent thing, and on e=the highest level of all, there is only "I AM"
Old 05-03-2011, 02:45 PM
I haven't read it all yet, but the first two are great!
I few more spaces for paragraphs would make for easier reading tho.
I'm glad you broke it up!
Welcome here. Miss Hepburn

This might be a good place for this, you'll enjoy this:
http://www.forbiddenknowledgetv.com/videos/quantum-physics/robert-anton-wilson-on-2012.html

I'm reading more - you are a master mind or at the least can describe things well, putting into understandable conceptual
ideas what many of us do know and have experienced. Bravo.
:applause:

OMG, I'm 1/3 thru post #6 ---- my mouth is dropped - you get it - I get it - I know all this - but, you say it so well!
Thank you thank you.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 06-03-2011, 10:01 AM
mastermindjacq

glad it is helpful thanks!, I wanted to fit as much information in as possible and let people know deep down this information is built in us we sometimes don't know some of the peices or how to express it.
Old 06-03-2011, 10:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mastermindjacq
glad it is helpful thanks!, I wanted to fit as much information in as possible and let people know deep down this information is built in us we sometimes don't know some of the peices or how to express it.

I get it too... it's an abstraction which detaches from the spontaneous in an analytical way which is completely removed from experience.