Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 14-07-2014, 11:50 PM
Knower

A beautiful sign from my recently deceased Grandma

My grandma in Australia passed four weeks ago and my parents and sister went there to see her the night before she died and spent 4 weeks there.
They just arrived home today and showed us footage from the funeral that was beautiful but then they showed us something amazing.
My cousin who had been living with my grandma all his life had filmed them releasing doves to the sky to symbolize Grandma's soul flying to heaven but in the film there was this little ball of pure white light bouncing around the doves and when the doves flew off it followed them into the sky.
My mum had also took a picture of when the doves were flying off and the white light was in her picture with an aura around it.
We are positive it was my grandma, even my atheist brother couldn't come up with a reason as to how it happened and now I have the picture and footage on my computer just to remember the beautiful scene.
I'm not allowed to post the stuff because it was a special family event but I think it is just beautiful. I've seen stuff like this before in real life but never on footage so just think it's just wonderful to reconfirm my belief in heaven when ever I am scared of death.
Thanks Granny :')
Old 15-07-2014, 03:59 AM
Experiencer

That is so wonderful!! And I understand about feeling confirmed that there is more. I had experiences after my mom passed that can't be rationally explained. It's so heart warming to know our loved ones aren't really gone. :)
Old 15-07-2014, 05:32 AM
primrose

I have to agree, what a lovely tribute to have this film, I too have had an experience that convinced me that life carries on.
Old 15-07-2014, 08:07 AM
Master

How wonderful!

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 15-07-2014, 10:09 AM
Ascender
I'm glad that you started this thread and am sure that this experience will help and guide your family for many years to come.