Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 05-10-2013, 01:30 AM
keith95843

for me it felt like a real person touched me
Old 06-10-2013, 10:25 PM
Experiencer
Hi keith :) me too. Maybe it depends on the type of spirit whether they are warm or cold?
Old 07-10-2013, 12:13 PM
SpiritLady

For me it's just like having cobwebs over my face and tingling on top of my head, feels like I have head lice....(I don't lol) xx
Old 07-10-2013, 03:31 PM
Experiencer
Oh! My! That sounds terrible.
Old 07-10-2013, 05:00 PM
Pathfinder
I would say the similar as the other posts tingling sensation like when your foot is about to fall asleep And yes the hair like something is crawling around in it but nothing is
Old 13-10-2013, 09:17 PM
CokoWhit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glen
I get various sensations. The most common is the "bugs in the hair", my scalp tingles or my neck tingles. Sometimes I get a feeling like I walked thru a spiderweb on my face, sometimes a feeling like wind. When I get overshadowed I get the feeling of a big comfortable blanket over me.

Glen the bugs in the hair feeling is SO ANNOYING! I get that all the time. Last night Layla, my dog that passed away in June, jumped up in the bed in between my hubby and me and i swear every hair stood on end. I could tell she was right there in between us because it was where she'd always creep up to. The "bugs in the hair" feeling, arm hairs, and even my leg hair that was only 1 day after shaving them was standing on end! lol. I get really cold too. During a reading sometimes I will get goosebumps.
Old 18-10-2013, 11:20 PM
Master

It may be worth considering that what may feel like physical sensitivity is actually the last point of recognizable interconnectivity with Spirit. As it is the end result of a connection in sensitivity at a much more subtle ethereal nature of connection. And while the physicality of what may seem like a `touch` connection, may be clear on a surface level, it only highlights a much more subtle `inner` element of sensitivity less recognized, but no less important.

As the simple understanding that as Spirit has no manifest form to connect with highlights, any interconnectivity which is recognizable has happened within a more essential element of one’s inner subtle sensitivities. So what it can `feel` like, “when spirit energy touches you?” can be likened to `becoming` that Spirit, in feeling and thoughtfulness, in the most natural empathic/telepathy.

Not to take anything away from the physicality of recognizable sensitivity, but only to add to what it represents, beneath the surface experience. As often the surface sense of presence can lead to a more subtle awareness in sensitivity, and a potential of interconnectivity between the human sensitive/medium and a Spirit expression of presence.
Old 19-10-2013, 04:36 AM
Glen

One feeling I get that I forgot to mention is the "heart attack" feeling. I've never had a real heart attack but I get a sudden almost panicky feeling and my heart begins to feel like its skipping a beat . It lasts for a minute or two and then I get the sense of someone in spirit with me. Doesn't happen very often and the first time it happened I thought for sure it was a heart problem so I went to the doctor to get checked. Nothing found. My teacher told me that next time it happened I should tune in and ask if there is a message.
Old 01-08-2018, 08:02 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fetah
Today as I was going up the stairs, I tripped and I had things in both of my hands so I couldn't have broken my fall. Logically, I should've fallen forward onto my face and I was intending to, but I was pulled back.
Something grabbed my chest and pulled me back.

I didn't realize it at first, it happened really fast so I just continued up the stairs, but I still felt this tingly feeling on my chest and I thought, "I should've landed on my face," and then I realized something pulled me back. I could still feel the tingly energy feeling 10 minutes later.

So I'm here to ask if anyone has ever been touched and what did it feel like? Because I've asked to be touched before by a spirit ( on my arm ) I think is a soul mate and it literally feels like a hand, like the kind of clammy warmth of a hand.

Hi!

When it happened to me, the touch felt like static electricity (like when you brush your hair, that energy from the brush & your hair you cant see)...It started at top of my head, and made its way slowly down my whole body both sides(like maybe 2 inches off from my body )... Purdy freaky!!!
Old 01-08-2018, 09:46 PM
Experiencer
The most I've ever had was a spirit swatting the back of my head, sometimes the front or top of my head.
I would feel like a disobedient child. Ha! Ha! Obviously it was trying to get my attention.
This went on for awhile and then stopped. Think it was a poltrigest. Not scary. I would just give a deep sigh and do the eye roll!

Love Shine