Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 02-12-2018, 01:05 PM
Pathfinder

Have you been healed by guides before?

What was it like? What did you experience? Did you see or hear them? Since I’ve started my spiritual journey and been on this site I’ve experienced a lot but one thing I can remember is the room getting flooded with a bright white light at one point. I have negative entities attached to me so maybe they were trying to get rid of it?

I’m not sure but I’m interested in hearing everyone’s experiences!

Thanks for the answers!
Old 02-12-2018, 03:40 PM
Deactivated Account
I'm not really busy with those kind of things, but possibly the only time I literally met something that may have been a guide was in a visitation dream. Not sure if this was supposed to be a healing but I do remember getting kissed by her and feeling somewhat different. For some reason communication was not happening or impossible, but you can be assured that I wish I had the opportunity to ask her what the hell this was about.
Old 03-12-2018, 07:23 PM
Seeker

Yes, there are helper angels who aid the recovery of the human body. They are not true angels, but some sort of subset.
Old 17-12-2018, 03:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantPearl
What was it like? What did you experience? Did you see or hear them? Since I’ve started my spiritual journey and been on this site I’ve experienced a lot but one thing I can remember is the room getting flooded with a bright white light at one point. I have negative entities attached to me so maybe they were trying to get rid of it?

I’m not sure but I’m interested in hearing everyone’s experiences!

Thanks for the answers!

I was at a healing session once and the healer said that my guides were also healing me, to be honest I could feel them too and said to her that it felt like there were many people in the room. Mine tend to heal when I ask them to.
Old 17-12-2018, 09:56 PM
Master
Removing pathologies from my body, is usually done by my HS and there are others around me who could and have done it, as well as removing any unwanted energy or entity around me.

It started of as a very cumbersome process were I had go through every layer of energy we have, and remove all pathologies.

Now I just ask to remove it and it will be removed.

We have done the same for out late cat, when she had a nasty infection in her face due to a fight.

The process gets simpler over time.
Old 18-12-2018, 12:17 AM
Suspended
Guide

How do you know that you are in contact with "good" beings and not with evil beings? I know from the Bible that an evil being can hide itself as a "angel of light", well, this is how Lucifer ( Satan ) acts.
Old 18-12-2018, 08:30 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleMan
How do you know that you are in contact with "good" beings and not with evil beings? I know from the Bible that an evil being can hide itself as a "angel of light", well, this is how Lucifer ( Satan ) acts.

I seem to be reading a lot on spiritual forums about evil beings, bad energy etc etc. The truth is that we only attract lower vibration energy when we are in lower vibration energy. Also if a spirit is acting as an angel of light when it is not, it can be felt. Honestly, you will know. If a person doesn't know, I would advise protection as opposed to contact until they are spiritually aligned enough that they can decipher one from the other. If we can't tell, we are not ready.

I'd suggest instead working on your psychic development to a level that enables you to know who you are in contact with. Psychic development with a good mentor is the best option - once this has been done, a person will definitely be able to feel the difference. Energy has a signature, just like a persons handwriting, or voice.
Old 20-12-2018, 09:29 PM
Experiencer

One year ago I feel off my bike and hurt my wrist, my leg and my back. Didn't break anything so I didn't go to the hospital. When I went to sleep that night I saw some people dressed in white in my room looking after me. One of them inserted a needle through my little finger, I believe they were treating me against infections.

There's still a small scar on the wrist, but it's almost invisible.
Old 14-01-2019, 08:10 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleMan

You can tell them apart from their energy. The ones that are of Heaven emanate a clear, white light, with a golden halo and you can feel their love and benevolence.

The Self-serving ones have a very different energy about them. It is reddish-orange and they don’t have the calmness and serenity of heavenly beings. Their thoughts are disjointed and passionate, sort of jumping around in an excited manner. They also lie, a lot. They will tell you anything you want to hear to manipulate you. Heavenly beings are much more likely to be brutally honest and even stern about your personal failings and what you need to work on to improve yourself.
Old 28-01-2019, 07:53 PM
Newbie ;)

I saw a bright light too. There was someone in front of it and he said “ it’s your fate it’s your destiny”. ( second light encounter)