Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 30-10-2018, 06:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky
They will be visiting next month so I'm sure I'll have more stories to add.

Great. I know I will want to hear them.

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 31-10-2018, 01:02 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Do you think that psychic abilities are hereditary? Or can abilites be “contagious” from being around a very “open” parent? I always wondered that. I know that Earth sometimes goes through some shifts that might make us a little more sensitive at times. VanGoGurl

Hello

I feel that we travel in Soul Families so that we come in and out of lives with certain life paths ingrained in us. I know from running the family line that it was very strong on my Dad's side of the family but the times were not open to discuss such things so it was suppressed in my home. I understand that it was easier to lock one away in the mental hospital for taking to what would be perceived as yourself. While things are still closed off, it is getting better.

I know that on my Mother's side things were a bit more in the darker arts, as I found things in the attic after her passing. Now was it from maybe my Uncle I am not sure, what I do know is he had some nasty dark family secrets on his wants and needs in life.

I know that my kids came into this life with an understanding of the abilities as they are so at ease with it all. Visions at the age of 4 that would traumatize any child, my Son was so at ease with seeing and feeling. Its like they were planned to come in that way. Now while none of them have shown an interest in taking on much of the work I do, that does not mean that door will not open to them later in life.

I am an open parent but I do not feel that changed any path with my kids, as I let them open the doors to what they wanted to understand. The TV was always on in the home when they were growing up, so that TV never came to be a habit. Often I would have A&E on with the Psychic Kids show on. This way they learned to understand they were different but not ODD.

The school was the hardest part to navigate at times, have to have an open minded Administrator at the head of the school and school board here, or your kids will get designated in the wrong directions. Here it takes a strong parent to advocate. Its not easy.

I do feel you can "learn" things like Reading Tarot but to have the full open intuition abilities that is given before birth, that comes from the Universe. Your born into being a Psychic, Medium or Healer at times and no matter what you do you can not change that path. Your along for the ride, and the more you can embrace that the easier life's path is.

Lynn

Yes, I believe the same thing as well in reference to Soul Families. I do have a family history of mediums. My grandmother and one of my aunts on my mom’s side of the family were basically mediums. Not acknowledged till later via me. My mom is extremely intuitive.

My kids previous school district was very harsh. Especially to my 12yr old. You are definitely right that parents really have to advocate for your kids. I ended pulling him out of the school he was in. Currently, so far so good, the schools are much more relaxed. My oldest does have to navigate with being an empath. Its a work in progress.

I just started messing with Tarot. I just kind of use it as supportive method. Bascally reinforcing or reminding me to stay on track of things I’ve already knew intuitively.

Old 09-11-2018, 02:44 PM
Seeker
I was blessed to work on a couple of episodes of A&E's Psychic Kids show & the consensus was/is. Don't react in any way to children's psychic skills. Just educate yourself as much as you can to be a support system to them & guide them as much as possible!! And of course kids are much more psychically in tune than us adults as they are closer to their incarnation.
Old 15-11-2018, 10:49 PM
Ascender
Yes, Abraham Hicks says the newer generations will be much more tapped in, turned in, and turned on. This looks about right!
Old 02-01-2019, 04:37 PM
Guide

This is a follow up for those who were interested (John?) in my telepathic connection to my 19 month old nephew.

He was visiting with my sister for the holiday season so I got to spend three weeks with him! I was curious to see if our connection was intensified being that we got to spend so much time together in person. He definitely feels close and comfortable with me, and I got several hugs and kisses. On Christmas Eve he appeared in my dream showing me his third eye and pointing to mine, only his was pale yellow. He mentioned something about the third eye being egg-shaped, and his kind of exploded or spurted out yellow. I have no idea what this means, but I asked a spiritual friend who is into chakras why he would show me his as yellow, when typically this chakra is indigo colored, and she said it represents Christ consciousness...any other interpretations welcome. The following night I dreamt we were swimming together in a pool but he didn't say anything to me.

When he came to my apartment I let him play with my crystals and rocks since he seemed very interested. He was very intrigued by the spirit Quartz, but he picked up a piece of lapis lazuli and immediately put it to my third eye and rubbed it across my forehead quite seriously, not like he was playing or being silly. Then he picked up blue kyanite and immediately put it on my sisters crown chakra at the center of the top of her head, again very deliberately and serious. He picked up another I didn't see and was rubbing it on his temple (he is teething). When I was telling my mom what he did with the crystals he gently smacked me in my throat chakra as if he didn't want me to talk about it, and as I was telling my brother a bit later on, my nephew grabbed my hand and seemed to be trying to distract me again from sharing the story...hmm.

Anyway, I was expecting the telepathy between us to be amplified and some wild crazy experiences, but that's all I got. I would never try to invade or intentionally try to communicate with him as he's just a small child, but the dreams and his interest in crystals was good enough for me. Ahh...I just love that kid!!! Miss him already!
Old 03-01-2019, 12:24 AM
Master
Quote:

When he came to my apartment I let him play with my crystals and rocks since he seemed very interested. He was very intrigued by the spirit Quartz, but he picked up a piece of lapis lazuli and immediately put it to my third eye and rubbed it across my forehead quite seriously, not like he was playing or being silly. Then he picked up blue kyanite and immediately put it on my sisters crown chakra at the center of the top of her head, again very deliberately and serious. He picked up another I didn't see and was rubbing it on his temple (he is teething). When I was telling my mom what he did with the crystals he gently smacked me in my throat chakra as if he didn't want me to talk about it, and as I was telling my brother a bit later on, my nephew grabbed my hand and seemed to be trying to distract me again from sharing the story...hmm.

Anyway, I was expecting the telepathy between us to be amplified and some wild crazy experiences, but that's all I got. I would never try to invade or intentionally try to communicate with him as he's just a small child, but the dreams and his interest in crystals was good enough for me. Ahh...I just love that kid!!! Miss him already!

Hi,

In time that telepathy may become more amplified. I find dreams to be a good way to share thoughts and feeling. No doubt you miss him already.

What I find with gifted children like this, as I have mentioned before, is that they do not want to expose their skils and abilities to those who would be skeptical of them. Your mom and brother would not appreciate these things which fasinate you. It is always best to support the child's preferences in these matters. You may be the primary person he can trust.

John

Old 03-01-2019, 02:36 AM
Guide

Very interesting observation John, and thank you for pointing this out to me. While my family members are certainly open and accepting of the spiritual stuff I talk about, I suppose my nephew came in only trusting me sharing these kinds of experiences, hence our connection since before his birth. I hope I didn't upset him by sharing the story, but lesson learned. Ahhh..I sure do miss him already!
Old 08-09-2019, 06:53 PM
Guide

I dug up this old thread because I had shared stories about my nephew here and wanted to add something that happened with him recently.

To recap a bit, my nephew turned two in May and since before his birth I've had around 40 vivid dreams where he communicates to me. His father is not in the picture as he is mentally ill and turned to drugs.

Last night as my sister was putting the baby to bed he said to her "dad, boo boo, eat". She didn't know what he meant by saying this until after he fell asleep and got a call from his father saying he went to a hospital because he was hungry and hadn't eaten for a few days. I'm truly amazed by this kid. I wonder if he has a telepathic connection with his father or if he is psychic too? I'm blown away by this and it's giving validation to all my dreams I've had of him.
Old 09-09-2019, 12:41 PM
Master
Quote:

Last night as my sister was putting the baby to bed he said to her "dad, boo boo, eat". She didn't know what he meant by saying this until after he fell asleep and got a call from his father saying he went to a hospital because he was hungry and hadn't eaten for a few days. I'm truly amazed by this kid. I wonder if he has a telepathic connection with his father or if he is psychic too? I'm blown away by this and it's giving validation to all my dreams I've had of him.

Hi,

I would say both. A telepathic connection with his dad (and you) as well as psychic like skills and abilities.

Thank you for sharing and keeping us updated on him.

John

Old 09-09-2019, 01:51 PM
Newbie ;)

When I was a kid my parents told me I used to talk to people that were not there now I don't remember these moments but now I can safely say I wasn't crazy as I talk to spirits all the time now my girlfriend is a spirit, so thats saying something.

"Hello my name is Sakura I am Arachni's Girlfriend. Children are very open to this because they do not have anyone to tell them things, you see once your child is told these things are not real then it could close off for them for a while until or if something opens it again, just be weary that at this age your child is very in danger because someone or something can manipulate them at this age more easier than they would before they experience the world and people tell them these things don't exist" -Sakura