Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 16-02-2011, 06:58 AM
Gina

Cat A witch in your past life?

I went for hypnoses yesterday ( wow that was totally wierd ) As the hypnotherapist regressed me to my child hood to find out where the tension in my back comes from (I have been struggling with back pain most of my life) my subconcious skipped the childhood and took me back to some other time. I saw this old well made of stone, like in the middle ages, I was there and I was very scared, trying to protect a little girl (think it was my daughter) From far away people came running at me and the little girl yelling they were gonna kill me and screaming "witch" ... The tension in my back got so intense that i got really sick to my stomach. Long story short I saw more or less the same picture in a dream before, only thing is this time I was stabbed in the back with a knife and not burnt.

Guess I just wanna know if anyone else here has had a simillar past life experience of being killed because of being a "witch" ??
Old 16-02-2011, 07:03 AM
sunny shine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gina
I went for hypnoses yesterday ( wow that was totally wierd ) As the hypnotherapist regressed me to my child hood to find out where the tension in my back comes from (I have been struggling with back pain most of my life) my subconcious skipped the childhood and took me back to some other time. I saw this old well made of stone, like in the middle ages, I was there and I was very scared, trying to protect a little girl (think it was my daughter) From far away people came marcing at me and the little girl yelling they were gonna kill me and screaming "witch" ... The tension in my back got so intense that i got really sick to my stomach. Long story short I saw more or less the same picture I have dreamt about before only nthing is I saw this time I was stabbed in the back with a knife and was bleeding.

Guess I just wanna know if anyone else here has had a simillar past life experience of being killed cause of being a "witch" ??
There are many such experiences i have heard. Now that you are conscious of the cause are you free of your back pain?
Old 16-02-2011, 07:06 AM
Gina

I don't know really, but i haven't felt it today. Maybe i'm cured he he
Old 16-02-2011, 07:09 AM
sunny shine

The amazing thing about being a hypnotherapist is that you get paid for people curing their own illnesses :-)

Great Job girl! you dont realzie you have broken a pattern.

to be sure of this just watch how your life transforms. They usually do when blocks are removed because now the life force of energy is free flowing.
good luck
Old 16-02-2011, 07:19 AM
Gina

Thanx Sunny Shine!!! I hope so, but i have to go back again, she specifically asked my subconcious what gifts I got from that life time and I couldn't answer her, maybe there is still some things I need to resolve. And get this... The place I was stabbed in that life is exactly the place I have a huge birthmark today, strange hey....
Old 16-02-2011, 07:43 AM
Sangress

Quote:
Guess I just wanna know if anyone else here has had a simillar past life experience of being killed because of being a "witch" ??

I have had a few too many.

I remember when the Church created the elaborate tales of "Devil Worship" and went against witches as well as even their own people.

But long before those times The Canon Episcopi caused my first initial death connected to witchery because I went against the early church with the heresy of refusing to deny my own belief in the power of Magick and Ritual.

I died proudly and even after successive lives of repression and murder between I think 1469 and 1760, I still held my old beliefs and my title as a witch.

One death in particular insulted me greatly. I was quite wealthy at the time and I actually had to pay for my own torture equipment (specifically branding irons and rope) and watched in spirit while the church ransacked my dwellings and stripped my family of all their moral and materialistic worth.

I'm no witch in this lifetime as I have never completed any kind of Pagan or Wiccan rites or rituals.

I still respect those beliefs and keep that knowledge though, just in case it comes in handy in some other life.

Personally I prefer my older Shamanistic ways as opposed to the conflict and angst of the way of the Witch or Druid.
Old 16-02-2011, 08:36 AM
sunny shine

Quote:
Thanx Sunny Shine!!! I hope so, but i have to go back again, she specifically asked my subconcious what gifts I got from that life time and I couldn't answer her, maybe there is still some things I need to resolve. And get this... The place I was stabbed in that life is exactly the place I have a huge birthmark today, strange hey....

Yes thats right! follow ups are necessary in therapies like this, usually 3 follow ups is most practioners would like to recommend.
Old 16-02-2011, 08:59 AM
Gina

Wow Sangress that is really interesting, who knows maybe I have also had a few. Well I have always known I was I witch or something, always had those feelings, when I was younger actually I dressed very gothicky and I use to love it when people said I look like a witch, strange but true
Old 16-02-2011, 02:23 PM
Medium_Laura

Quote:
I went for hypnoses yesterday ( wow that was totally wierd ) As the hypnotherapist regressed me to my child hood to find out where the tension in my back comes from (I have been struggling with back pain most of my life) my subconcious skipped the childhood and took me back to some other time. I saw this old well made of stone, like in the middle ages, I was there and I was very scared, trying to protect a little girl (think it was my daughter) From far away people came running at me and the little girl yelling they were gonna kill me and screaming "witch" ... The tension in my back got so intense that i got really sick to my stomach. Long story short I saw more or less the same picture in a dream before, only thing is this time I was stabbed in the back with a knife and not burnt.

Yes and I have seen more than one, which is weird to me.

I was drown in the inquisition. Strapped to a chair with a catapult thing on the other end. If I floated up, I was a witch, if I drown then I was innocent and God would take me into His loving arms. I was a midwife, a healer and a seer in that life. I believe it was in France. I don't recall the actual year but 1500-1600s I also remember a life in 1700s as a witch (healer again) but I have not been able to see my entire life of that one. Also one in Egypt where I was a "seer" with another woman. We would advise the King (Pharaoh) of impending attacks. Then he would order the deaths of these other Armies. I was poisoned in that life.

Thanks for sharing yours, I hope your back pain resolves now that you can let go of the past of your other life :)

PS I'm a witch in this life as well
Old 04-03-2011, 05:20 AM
kita

I was a witch twice. The first time I lived in a cave with my Daughter and one of my Aunts and a Cousin, though our relationships were then Mother (my Daughter) and her daughters. It was a time of people appreciating witches and we had a nice though dirty and cold life. It was far back in the primitive days of the world.

Then I had a life where I wasn't a witch so much as that I wasn't a Christian. I was given to a King as a gift by my father, so save our village from being destroyed. We were pagans and believed in the old ways. I had a talent for tattooing and that gave me value to this King.

He also slept with me and his wife hated me for it and she claimed I had put a spell on him. I fell in love with his younger brother and we would sneak off together and I would sleep with him too.

Then I became pregnant and the King's wife told the younger brother and while the brothers were away hunting an argument over this pregnancy resulted in a physical battle. The younger brother killed the King.

The King was angry because his brother had no right to sleep with me and the younger brother didn't want me pregnant by anyone else.

On his way home with his brother's body and servants he convinced himself that it was my witch craft that had done this terrible thing. When he arrived he took me from my room out to the court yard and despite my protests of love and that I was carrying his child he cut off my head, in front of everyone. I remember seeing the court yard and everyone's faces as my severed head swung from his hand.

This did not help ease his conscience and I remember being a ghost floating next to his head when months later he threw himself off a nearby cliff into the sea.

I had many dreams when I was a little girl that my head would fall off and I would have to hold it on. But I didn't remember this life time until I was nearly 30 and married to my murderer.