Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 24-07-2018, 04:16 PM
Guide

^ Nice pendants! Eudialyte also has that color and it's one of my favourite stones.

I just bought a dark green Diopside. Hope to it arrives one of these days.
Old 24-07-2018, 08:12 PM
Deactivated Account

I just purchased a large 5 inch Selenite sphere from Amazon Prime, only 32 bucks with coupon clip! Phew, get it while the prices are HOT. My etsy vendor usually sells those for 70-80 dollars. If you want a crystal that gives off amazing vibes, this stone is it....

I also ordered a Serpentine Sphere (about two and a half inches). Its direct from a Peruvian carver, Ill have to wait two weeks for it but I am pretty stoked Ill have to share it in the Serpentine thread when I finally get it in my hands
Old 27-07-2018, 08:26 PM
Newbie ;)

I don't know if I'm allowed to talk about specific stores, as some websites are kind of picky about that. But for those who might be going to Myrtle Beach, SC, dang have I found a store for you! I jokingly told the wife "Have my mail forwarded here, because I've found my new home!" It's in Barefoot Landing. I'm pretty sure they also have a website, but I can't say yea or nay about that, as I refuse to shop online for minerals.
Old 02-08-2018, 12:44 AM
Deactivated Account

I oddly found myself on an Instagram live auction last night. The seller sells Crystals showing all her gems via Live Cam ( and a very large audience) I spent almost two hours restraining myself but finally budged. I added this honey glow to my collection. Its an Honey or Orange Calcite. I am excited to work with it, how can you have a bad day with so much vibrancy? I am sure it works well with solar/sacral chakras..

Not mine! ... Very similar to my purchase 2.7-3 Inch sphere..
Old 02-08-2018, 02:28 AM
Master
Nice Clover!
Old 02-08-2018, 09:17 AM
Master
Nice Clover!
Is it like this golden yellow calcite sphere or not? I got one like that, full up with rainbows! Same size as what this woman is holding, but slightly different from honey calcite.
And what a great way of selling crystals!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nb1B0byGDa4
Old 13-08-2018, 12:37 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Nice Clover!
Is it like this golden yellow calcite sphere or not? I got one like that, full up with rainbows! Same size as what this woman is holding, but slightly different from honey calcite.
And what a great way of selling crystals!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nb1B0byGDa4

Hey Crystal, I have received my sphere, yes, it is a 'golden' calcite aka Honey Calcite ( according to description) and I love it the energy it gives off is amazing, unfortunately, it doesn't look as amazing as the one in your video. I wish mine were more as high quality...I feel like I got one on the lower end scale, but its still amazing to work with. It def gives off elevated happy vibes.

Crystal auctions on Instagram are super neat, they keep me busy for sure. The downside, we are all competing for the same thing it makes it a bit frustrating plus unlike a web sight, we dont get a lot of time to see the items. First person to type SOLD wins. I would't have bid on this specific honey calcite had I been given more time to really see it and look at it from all sorts of angles. I am pretty picky as is but happy I know what a golden/honey calcite is now.
Old 14-08-2018, 11:56 PM
Master
Glad to hear it feels good even though it isn't as pretty as that one in the clip. That's all that matters.
But they sell it as being the same? I was surprised about that. Typically honey calcite is a wee bit darker then golden yellow calcite. To me it feels different as well. I also love honey calcite, but I feel it vibrates on a different level, or does something different than golden calcite.
I Googled it and some indeed make a distinction, others don't.
But typically honey has the colour of honey and golden calcite is much lighter.

In any case, enjoy it! My golden calcite is one of the crystals I doubt I'll ever part with. Wouldn't with any of them really, but if I'd have to choose, I'd really want to keep that, hihi.
Old 02-09-2018, 10:47 PM
Master
Bought a natural citrine point with phantoms in it and at least one rainbow (top and bottom are clear). It was offered for sale online yesterday, I saw it almost immediately and decided to go for it right away, it felt good!
It should come in Tuesday, can't wait!
I feel it is going to activate and open much more.
Also, I already have a large natural citrine wand, I somehow feel these two will go really well together. I got more citrine, but sometimes it more yellow, even when natural.
This new one and the large one I got are very light. The new one is from Madagascar, not sure where the other one is from. But I love crystals from Madagascar! Always a high energy :)
Old 03-09-2018, 06:11 AM
Master
Clover, your honey calcite can be improved by dipping it into an acid. Rough edges will become smooth.