Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 25-07-2012, 12:58 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
As I said, the mind body organism dies and that's it, no more, its all over red clover lol
How do you know they wont reincarnate??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanita
there are multiple possibilities.....they could go to the lower realms, they could go to a place of healing......It probably depends on their own reaction to their life review where they get to see and feel the effects of their actions and the pain and suffering that was caused by their actions......they will, IMO, definitely reincarnate..........On the other hand perhaps it was a preplanned group decision for a karmic or learning lesson in which case they would be on the same plane as the others..;.....so, as you can see there are multiple possibilities......
Thats the best answer yet
Old 25-07-2012, 10:10 PM
Master
Hi Fresco, well of course the body can never continue, and what is the mind but programming and conditioning, that is who you believe yourself to be, all is One, from the pure Source bodies and all else arises just like waves upon the ocean, the waves are like the bodies that we believe to be separate, but as the waves imerg back into the ocean so do we.
Old 26-07-2012, 02:54 PM
Master

The Bible tells us what will happen to them and to all of the others who died.
Quote:
It is appointed for man to die once, and after that comes judgment.(Hebrews 9:27 ESV)
Everyone will be judged as to whether he has lived up to the standards required by God. These standards are summarized in two commands, "Love God with all your heart and love your neighbor as yourself."

No one has ever lived up to this standard so everyone deserves to be punished. Christ died and rose from the dead to provide forgiveness for sin. Where people end up will depend on whether or not they have had their sins forgiven by putting their faith in Christ. It is extremely unlikely that Harris and Klebold had ever done this or they wouldn't have done what they did. The news reports indicate that at least one of their victims had trusted Christ.

http://extras.denverpost.com/news/shot0423i.htm
Old 26-07-2012, 04:14 PM
Administrator
Hello

We have to remember that those that do harm to another too have a family that feels that loss, that has to deal with those who hold blame maybe on even them.

In situations like this no one is better than the other when lost. We are all connected as that one "being" we are all man and in that I feel so we are all able to do all things just that we do not go there.

As a Medium I am at times asked to work with the Spirits of those that have commited such events to help the family understand the why at times or to understand that their loved one is truly safe. While I might not like what has been done in the act I turn no one away. It is not for me to be that judge but for me to listen.

Lynn
Old 26-07-2012, 06:00 PM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
Hi Fresco, well of course the body can never continue, and what is the mind but programming and conditioning, that is who you believe yourself to be, all is One, from the pure Source bodies and all else arises just like waves upon the ocean, the waves are like the bodies that we believe to be separate, but as the waves imerg back into the ocean so do we.

Psychoslice, you crack me up with your gung ho theories, which I don't think you really believe.......we are not our bodies.....we are spiritual beings temporarily in a physical body........you mind is your conscienseness and it has many levels and it exists beyond the body......the brain is quite a different matter .......... You seem to think that you will immediately go to the Oneness when you die.....not true......the illusion of separateness does not dissolve just because you are dead.........we are not waves in the oceon....
Old 26-07-2012, 06:06 PM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by theophilus

Everyone will be judged as to whether he has lived up to the standards required by God. These standards are summarized in two commands, "Love God with all your heart and love your neighbor as yourself."

No one has ever lived up to this standard so everyone deserves to be punished. Christ died and rose from the dead to provide forgiveness for sin. Where people end up will depend on whether or not they have had their sins forgiven by putting their faith in Christ. It is extremely unlikely that Harris and Klebold had ever done this or they wouldn't have done what they did. The news reports indicate that at least one of their victims had trusted Christ.

have mercy......fables and fairy tales, IMO.......only "one" of all those people was a christian?????? how about all the others?????? Nobody judges us but ourselves....... How about all the people killed in tornadoes, hurricanes, floods, etc......none of them were believers????? None of them were christians? Jesus decided to save one, but not the other???????
Old 27-07-2012, 12:32 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
have mercy......fables and fairy tales, IMO.......only "one" of all those people was a christian?????? how about all the others?????? Nobody judges us but ourselves....... How about all the people killed in tornadoes, hurricanes, floods, etc......none of them were believers????? None of them were christians? Jesus decided to save one, but not the other???????
Yup, so true. Ever since I had my out-of-body experience I can happily say I've left religion behind. There's nothing more confusing then the Bible, try reading the whole thing some time, it makes absolutely no sense to anyone.

Right now I'm all about Law of Attraction and things like that. Things that will actually improve my life, and not leave me snickering in fear every day that I might have sinned and I could be going to hell when I die. Thats not living, thats existing! And its a very poor form of existence if I may add.

I still believe in God, I just dont believe in religion and dogma anymore. Its pointless
Old 27-07-2012, 12:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Psychoslice, you crack me up with your gung ho theories, which I don't think you really believe.......we are not our bodies.....we are spiritual beings temporarily in a physical body........you mind is your conscienseness and it has many levels and it exists beyond the body......the brain is quite a different matter .......... You seem to think that you will immediately go to the Oneness when you die.....not true......the illusion of separateness does not dissolve just because you are dead.........we are not waves in the oceon....
I'm sorry but i cannot resonate with that theory of your's, we will not just pop into oneness at death, we are already that, its the mind body that thinks otherwise, and that is where you are coming from.
Old 27-07-2012, 07:01 AM
Master
Read this and weep !
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012...es-surge-in-us
Old 27-07-2012, 10:00 AM
Sybilline

Quote:
Originally Posted by theophilus

Hi Theophilus,

I respect your statement, but it kind of makes me wonder why wait, if we all deserve it, just strike us now Hugs, peace