Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 20-03-2018, 07:44 PM
Seeker

aliens trying to communicate with me during sex.

hey.
something so weird has happend to me in the last month.
every time i have sex with my boyfriend i see aliens.
i dont even think about them, but they still appear in front of my eyes ao clearly, i see faces of grey aliens, anouther faces of another kind of aliens, and spaceships.
it is happend whem my eyes are open, or closed.
it was happend to me before a year ago when was working or doing reguiler things but it was only for couple of days and it stopped.
now it is only during sex.
i know it sounds like a joke, but i am very serious.
somebody have an idea about what it is or why it is happend?
Old 22-03-2018, 08:14 AM
Master

Im not sure, but i have seen these grey aliens too, the same way you have. It has been years since it happened with me. They are coming to you for some reason. They asked me if they could "enter my body"..... I know that sounds sexual, but i dont think they were being sexual..... I think they were wanting to learn about the human body..... Or maybe trying to implant me with something without telling me. I dont know what grey aliens intentions are. I think they might be bad, but i really dont know. Some people believe that demons disguise themselves as aliens...... I have wondered that.....i do believe in real aliens though. If i was you, i would talk to these beings out loud. They can hear you. Ask them why they are coming to you, and see what happens
Old 22-03-2018, 12:51 PM
Deactivated Account
Well think about it.... We humans also invade the homes of animals and record them on tape having sex for TV and documentary channels. They are probably doing the same thing over there, so the chance exists that you and your boyfriend are going to be famous on an alien planet.
Old 24-03-2018, 11:25 PM
Master
Well while I am unaware if this is a serious post or not,

Let's give you Op the benefit of the doubt and let us say that yes, I do take you seriously here, and consider your feelings.

Now then. I've had an experience of my own with an extraterrestrial, or alien.

Only with myself this was not in my mind's eye, and was seen physically by me.

No. It was not an abduction case. I was not probed or brought up in a ship- although I may have seen the ship as well.

This entity- alien, was but seven or eight feet from me, sitting in the passenger seat of my father's old broken vehicle.

Yes, I felt via thought a type of telepathic communication- as Rena described.

It seemed able to hear my thoughts, the thing that bothered me is I was not able to clear my mind at all around this being, I was not able to meditate and clear my mind of information as I've been able to do with other entities. With this thing, I tried and tried, and I could not stop my own thinking.

I heard a thought come through. The thought was "What do you know about nuclear power?"

I was very taken a back.

I answered via thought "Nothing. I know nothing of nuclear power..." and then my mind went into thinking, overdrive mode with- why the hell does it think I know anything of nuclear power? It isn't like I work at a power plant...

Next protruding thought- "Yes you do. You know something about nuclear power".

This alien like being was not gray, but brown in color, big shiny black eyes.

It never made a move toward me. Did not leave the seat, come close, or bother me in any way. But the feelings it left me with? Utterly indescribable. It felt evil, despite it caused me no harm you see? I've seen demons whom were utterly malicious in that they have caused harm, but this was something else. I find it very hard to properly explain to those whom have not experienced it themselves.

It felt invasive, pervasive, like an invasion of privacy being around the very thing. I was seven or eight feet away sitting outdoors on my front porch but the feeling of privacy invasion was so strong. I felt like I was being completely scrutinized.

Now having been through this, still surviving, but with a better understanding on how I feel about aliens, and the difference between the demonic, I can read your post and very well understand that this is in your mind's eye during intimacy.

With all due respect, first what is it you are seeing? You say they are gray? What do they look like?

They sound like gray demonic entities I have seen by the description of gray.

That doesn't mean they are or are not. But with a description of gray we've not much to go on.

What makes you think they are alien?

All that aside. Perhaps your mind's eye is letting you know of another entity that may exist. That's fine and well, but really now?

My point is, do not let such things bother or affect your time with your significant for intimacy.

Don't focus on the images during sex for God's sake.

Don't let such things interrupt or otherwise control your life hon.

Do not give your power away, to something external, that does not need nor deserve it.

Your mate needs your attention, not an image in your mind's eye of whatever it is or is not.

Easier said than done you may think? Not so hon. Ignore it. If I am able to ignore random imagery of things, so are you.

And I have had something similar- only my images were of grayish demonic entities which I've confirmed via someone else to exist as we've both literally physically seen them.

Nights and nights of my own time were interrupted by images of these things. This was in the same building where myself and the other individual actually physically saw them.

As for your mind's eye, it may mean you are able to sense non human entities around you.

But do not fall to fear, and certainly do not give the images any energy thought, or power.

Your focus belongs with your mate, love will prevail.

Ignore anything that challenges that.

All my love, support, and best.
Old 25-03-2018, 01:49 AM
Master
piecing together various stories i've heard, the version of things which
seems most accurate to me is that the grey aliens are involved with
genetic experimentation on earth. as a species, they had manipulated
their own genetics, but made the mistake of removing their emotions.
they became technological masters, but reached a dead-end in their
evolution, and needed to "reboot" in order to further their advancement.
they traveled backwards in time, using their technologies, and seeded
several worlds with their genetic material, intermixed with that of species
found in nature on those worlds.
it could be that something 'displayed' during your sessions of love-making
(in which creation of new life is potentially accomplished) is providing
them with some information they've been seeking. for you to be aware
of their presence is a confirmation of your having some alien dna in
your makeup [within the context of the story i've laid out], since they
haven't traveled through time just to watch random folk have sex.
Old 25-03-2018, 02:06 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rena
Im not sure, but i have seen these grey aliens too, the same way you have. It has been years since it happened with me. They are coming to you for some reason. They asked me if they could "enter my body"..... I know that sounds sexual, but i dont think they were being sexual..... I think they were wanting to learn about the human body..... Or maybe trying to implant me with something without telling me. I dont know what grey aliens intentions are. I think they might be bad, but i really dont know. Some people believe that demons disguise themselves as aliens...... I have wondered that.....i do believe in real aliens though. If i was you, i would talk to these beings out loud. They can hear you. Ask them why they are coming to you, and see what happens
it might be that you are a 'hybrid' of two or more distinct life forms, making you
a 'host' to each/all of those potentialities. your genetic composition may contain
the basic building blocks for reconstructing any of those 'lesser' forms of life.

i don't believe that there is anything intrinsically "bad" about you, but the
process of how you've (potentially) come to be formed may have involved
the idea of being 'spliced' with some invasive force, without explicitly giving
permission to that... which may feel "wrong" [leading to self-doubts?].
Old 26-03-2018, 11:28 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Well think about it.... We humans also invade the homes of animals and record them on tape having sex for TV and documentary channels. They are probably doing the same thing over there, so the chance exists that you and your boyfriend are going to be famous on an alien planet.

OMG! That was too funny! No disrespect whatsoever to the poster of the orignal question, but I really liked this answer! Made my vibration go up once I was done laughing and that in itself is priceless!
Old 27-03-2018, 02:31 AM
Master

[quote=H:O:R:A:C:E]it might be that you are a 'hybrid' of two or more distinct life forms, making you
a 'host' to each/all of those potentialities. your genetic composition may contain
the basic building blocks for reconstructing any of those 'lesser' forms of life.

i don't believe that there is anything intrinsically "bad" about you, but the
process of how you've (potentially) come to be formed may have involved
the idea of being 'spliced' with some invasive force, without explicitly giving
permission to that... which may feel "wrong" [leading to self-d

Yes i have heard of this. I have b negative blood. They say that is a sign of star children. What you said is crazy to think about!
Old 27-03-2018, 02:36 AM
Master

Saturninepluto,
Your response was very interesting to me.
You wrote something about the grey aliens being evil. What do you know about this? I ask because i used to see the typical "grey" alien.....that was the main kinds of aliens i was seeing. Do you think they were demons in disguise? I do believe in real aliens, but i do believe that demons will disguise themselves as well to trick you
Old 27-03-2018, 01:59 PM
Master

I had a girl friend tell me she saw Jesus during an orgasim .