Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 19-08-2018, 08:54 AM
Master
Dream about mum, sisters nightclub, friend being sick

Dreamt my mum was talking to me on the phone, she worked for itv and this man. She spent her day lounging on a courtyard of grass carrying out his duties. Later I was at her home cleaning her cupboard doors and I found a letter that seemed a bit weird. She had been writing to some woman about using her business. Then I was at her work at a live studio show. I could see from the side in front of the stage that there were these strange alien robot creatures climbing along the walls. They were round on one end and looked like a person was in there, then had these weird tentacle type arms at the front that felt around and pulled it along the walls. It was a number of arms like 5-8 of them. I didn't know what they was doing but it looked like they was either recording or keeping control of the place and the audience. Later I went out with my sister Molly to our sister Chloe's club who was a high flyer. She was a boss of a night club and I was chatting to her she was telling me that mum had been laundering money and this woman she was messaging hacked her details or something, that she found out the woman had her new number but mum hadn't provided it. Chloe and I were chatting and getting on, having deep conversations. Then I stayed for drinks with my sister Molly, and old friends Jenny and Jake. Molly was showing me these chairs you lay back in on the floor which I thought was silly but it was Chloe's concept. We was in the walkway so I sat up normally as I didn't want to get trodden on. I planned to have a few drinks. Chloe was being a diva and shouting at her employees to go away when we was talking as they were being so noisy it was hard to hear each other at one point. They bought me and Molly a shot of whisky but I said I didn't like it. Then they bought us another drink that I don't know what it was. By the time I'd drank it, it was 10:30pm and I needed to leave to get back home at a decent time. I was sitting on a bench with Jake next to me and Jenny on the other side of him, they were a couple. Jake was hugging me with his arm around me and was rubbing the side of my boob, leaning his head on me. Felt like he liked me and couldn't stay away. I asked Jenny if she wanted to go and I said "Jake" to him to stop. He started to feel ill and ran to the toilet to be sick. Jenny went after him then shortly after called me because he wasn't being sick but he needed to so we could go. I went in there and was encouraging and soothing him and he started to throw up violently. I was saying things like it's ok get it all up and you'll feel better. Jenny said to me she doesn't know how I done it but that she couldn't get him to be sick and said must be my soothing auntie mannerism but I felt he loved me and that's why he responded. Then we left and I woke up while we was walking to the station in some shopping centre the club was in.

I also dreamt before all this I was pregnant with a girl whose name was to be Lola-Rose. An old friend I had called Chloe has a daughter called Lola so i don't know if this is another reference to the name Chloe. Also I dreamt last night that I was talking to Chloe so I dont know if that means the part of what she represents has healed. After some dealings with Matt I realised his behaviour towards me was because of what he had been doing although he tried to hide his drug taking on Thursday and Friday night. I thought it was something wrong with me as he was being mean when I knew something wasn't right and kept asking him about it. When I found out the truth I realised when I have gut feelings something isn't right, that it isn't and it's not a fault of me. I realised that I do love myself now whereas before I hated myself. And that I won't allow myself to feel any less because of how others treat me or try to make me feel like I'm the one with the problem for a number of reasons that are valid, but they want to make out it's not because of their shady behaviour. So where Chloe was ignoring me before, and now we are talking deeply in the dream, does that show this transition?
Old 19-08-2018, 01:47 PM
Super Moderator
Yes, I do believe you are healing by leaps and bounds and getting out all the toxic garbage you took in your life. Finally freeing yourself by showing yourself love

The dream starts with your mother as the star of the show directing how everyone else is supposed to behave and live. You all essentially became robots to her way of life conforming to her commands because you really didn't know any different. But you have decided to no longer lay down for people and get walked on. You have learned the value of allowing your emotions to be released and to show yourself kindness above all else.

So I do think this dream is showing how well you have transitioned. The situation with Matt being deceptive about his drug use initially had you responding from old learned conditioning taught to you by your mother but you sat and talked it over with yourself and refused to continue down that path taking it personal and thinking it was you. You stopped internalizing his behavior as having anything to do with who you are and you were able to release feeling bad and discovered it was all about him trying to cover his tracks. Great work. Pretty soon you won't even fall into old conditioning but if you do you know how to regroup and find center again. Very cool.
Old 20-08-2018, 08:06 AM
Master
Yay this is cool! Yeah I'm still struggling with him in other ways so I will do my best to apply this to other situations as well. I agree that at times I am still falling into old conditioning, but I was able to regroup as you say instead of being wrapped up in the situation. Hopefully over time with practice that will become the norm, not falling into old conditioning at all. Thank you :)