Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 08-10-2015, 11:56 AM
AliceR71

Hi there,
we have 35 stages of soul development, each stage has seven levels, it would be rare that anyone would complete all soul levels in just 35 lives, but Im guessing the fewest amount of lives someone could live would be around 70, and some would live around a few hundred, I think the average would be around 200. It is a bit like a computer game, you have to go through every level to move on, some levels you complete after just one attempt and others will take multiple attempts.

To go from young to mature soul would on average take anything from 10 lives upwards depending on lessons learned and karma etc, could take up to 100 lives too if lots of karma to pay off.

I do agree that most peoples true soul age does not show until in their 40s, particularly if you are a mature or old soul.

If I am a mature or early old soul, then I could have perhaps in my young soul time been someone who helped to create the Roman empire, just a thought!!!
Old 08-10-2015, 11:59 AM
AliceR71

Another thing I don't get is that one day we will all be old souls and I wonder what on earth the world will be like then. At present most people are either young or mature souls with few in other groups so a good balance all round. A few thousand years ago, there were perhaps only a few mature souls, some young souls and lots of baby/infant souls. With no young souls I can't imagine there being a good government of many people making things happen or taking the lead in important events so it does make me wonder what the world will be like, in some ways I think it will be a better place, but then most old souls today will have left our planet by then!!
Old 08-10-2015, 01:50 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
To ScarlettHayden I would say, this concept only applies to those who are here in lesson.
You came here to be of service. There are many like you on this forums who probably feel like you and see it like you.

I don't think it's as linear as that either. For example, a new astral being, who is not from any other larger multidimensional being, and decides to start completely afresh, can do that. But through the process of energetic mergings and sharings a new being can easily jump up to the level of an ancient being very easily. Depending on what knowledge it wants to be shared with it.

I do not see life like levels as Alice was saying, but rather different 'zones' and interests. Some have interest in incarnating. Beings can be very advanced but never have incarnated before. Some beings might not be very advanced in other areas but could be geniuses at incarnating. But through sharing timelines and templates you can easily pick up new talents as if they were always yours. You don't need to incarnate much this way, and there's no need to experience absolutely everything there is to experience. You can experience what interests you. What you decide you want to learn.

Whilst earth might have been set up as a type of 'school', what some call the matrix, for the sake of new experience in this universe (being that earth is a unique multidimensional planet), once the veil of amnesia is removed and normal 'ascended' consciousness regained it's easy to see that this linear way of viewing progress is not at all accurate, and that earth and the astral realms are more like a simulation or virtual reality game which you can quit anytime.

Some decide to keep going... they enjoy the game. Others are just curious, some don't like the idea of getting involved at all. There's nothing that says you have to be here, there's nothing that says you have to evolve linearly. There's nothing that says you can't make huge leaps of progress instantly through the swapping of memory imprints of other beings. For example, an angel and an astral being.... what if the angel is interested in incarnating, and the astral being is interesting in becoming more angelic. The two can make a contract, the angelic gains the consciousness of knowing how to incarnate, and the astral being gains the consciousness of the angelic.... thus both are immediate 'masters' in new realms, due to that swapping of consciousness.

It's like starting a video game up with already pre-loaded packs, without having to go through any of the hard levels to unlock them first. There are lots of benefits to merging consciousness. It makes linear progress to me seem like something only beings very interested in the game would do, so in the end it's all their choice anyway, and 'age' or rather experience can be gained any way desired.