Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Natural Remedies

Closed Thread

Old 27-09-2019, 08:55 AM
Newbie ;)

remedies for smoking?

Hello everyone!
Dh is deployed right now and I think it would be a good time for me to quit smoking. Dh smokes too and I tend to do it more when he's home, but now that he's gone I really want to quit. Is there any natural remedies that might help me give it up for good? Thanks in advance!
Old 27-09-2019, 08:04 PM
Master

If you really want to quit smoking, I recommend hypnosis too.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 27-09-2019, 08:16 PM
Seeker

Angel1 Fight your urge in the most natural of ways...

Hey! I am a smoker as well, and i am soon to quit COLD TURKEY! One reason that I'm doing so is because I want to be honest with myself. We live in a deceitful world, where people lie to each other and one another. We even lie to ourselves; Telling ourselves that we'll go on a diet, when we don't, or telling yourself that you'll end a habit, and silence your brain right before you act on the habit to relieve yourself from guilt or internal conflict.

My advice is to sit down and write a note to yourself as to why you want to quit, and what it would mean to you to be smoke free!
Old 28-09-2019, 08:00 AM
Suspended

Hey there, that's a great question
Old 01-10-2019, 09:34 AM
Newbie ;)

natural smoking remedie

Hey there, that’s a grate question. There are actually many ways to solve the smoking problem . I found a video on
YouTube that explain a few simple ways on how to cure smoking .

I’ve tried many different ways to cure this. Here’s a link to a video that give some grate tips.

dausel.co/YhMwhP

Click on that link above and once you land on this page, click where it says “I am not a robot”
And then you will be redirected on the YouTube video that shows how to cure smoking .
Old 09-10-2019, 11:41 AM
Newbie ;)

remedies for smoking

Nicotine withdrawal isn’t a life-threatening condition. However, you may notice some physical or mood changes once you quit smoking
Old 12-10-2019, 05:06 PM
Newbie ;)

champix is works for me! 3 years i not smoke
Old 14-10-2019, 07:27 PM
Suspended

Smile the best way to quit smoking

helo i hope that the video link below will help you to quit

smokinghttps://dausel.co/A7HI4P
Old 15-10-2019, 06:44 PM
Newbie ;)

Ways of Quit Smoking

Hey there, that’s a great question. There are actually many ways to quit smoking. firstly do not stay alone and be with someone.Secondly YOU SHOULD KEEP IN MIND THE NEGATIVES OF SMOKING.YOU SHOULD CHECK THE INTERNET AND CHECK THE EFFECTS OF THESE CIGERRATES.THIS WILL HELP YOU TO QUIT SMOKING
Old 16-10-2019, 08:49 AM
Newbie ;)

remedy for smoking

Im a smoker. I have tried many ways to do away with this but in vain. The only successful way is to reduce day by day and finally you will succeed. Meantime the following link can give a good guide to do away with smoking.
Closed Thread