Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 08-12-2018, 01:14 AM
Deactivated Account

Thank you for the lesson. I understand completely, ImThatIm
Old 08-12-2018, 05:28 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
Aknaton

When we study a Hebrew word, you take each letter and in Hebrew it stands for a number. Mark & I were discussing Aleph for example, which is the 1st letter in their alphabet. Each number has a meaning. (1,= GOD/CREATOR/ONENESS/JESUS/ TRINITY etc.) 5=GRACE 5th letter is the Hebrew letter (Hey)

22 Hebrew letter Tav [ The Hebrew alphabet is made up of 22 letters, which are used to compose the Word of God. The word of God is called a lamp (Psalms 119:105, Proverbs 6:22), thus it is the light by which we are to live. The word light is found 264 times in Scripture. When 264 is divided by 12 (divine authority) we have twenty-two, which represents light.] It's symbol in ancient script is a cross or a X (MARK)

When reading the Bible it is nice to dig deeper into the root meaning of a word. Instead of just excepting, what I think I know of a word. Sometimes it blesses sometimes it can put you off in the weeds.

I read 1 john 2:20 the other day. I hit this word UNCTION. Spirit stopped me, So I cracked my Strong,s concordance. I seen it was used in the Bible only (1 TIME ), oohh "1" God, Trinity, spidy senses tingling. IMPORTANT.
After looking up all the roots and branches of the word (Greek) I seen "Charisma" was translated to unction. Charismas branches and roots went deep into the same word roots as CHRIST.

I gained this: "When I am Annointed with Holy Spirit and feel that urge/Unction. I must smear it on others through my hollowness/vacancy/CHRIST,NESS with my hands or other means and I become an instrument of the TRINITIES POWER to bless. So I shared that word Unction on the forum hear to smear it and hope someone may be blessed.
All this from a "word" a living word that intersects with the same word CHRISTOS/CHRIST and MESSIAH." I also shared my Charisma with people here in my home and community.(I was blessed) All from the word unction.

So I hope that was what you were asking. Or I could just say all Hebrew letters have numbers with meaning.

Here's the way that I understand it.

POWER of the TRINITY

Two Circular Bodies overlapping.

However, Im not familiar with that particular way for anointing, although it does sound appealing. I'm wondering if it has something to do with the Covenant mentioned in the Old Testament.

I'll leave the explanation for the prophet for some other time. The Mystic has had a long day. lol.
Old 08-12-2018, 06:43 AM
Deactivated Account

Mystik Mark

I believe that the two overlapping bodies are the Father and Son making the intersection the Holy Spirit, as the Spirit dwells in both Father and Son. I hope that I may be getting it right according to your post. Then it should follow that 3 bodies overlapping is the Anointing. I hope that I got it right God willing.
Old 08-12-2018, 06:21 PM
ImthatIm

Mark and Aknaton

I agree with both of you

Overlapping=anointing

intersection=anointing.

I was just using the terms I looked up of the roots of unction.(charisma) (Christos/Christ)(smear with oil with hands) (hollowness)(vacancy)
(instrument) and that was just a few I could fit in a sentence.

"If I was talking plain I would just say I was Blessed by learning the word unction and shared the blessings with others. "

[ [ Typing is my worst language.] ]
Old 08-12-2018, 07:04 PM
Guide

I believe that there's different ways for understanding it all. Yours sounds like a reference to the Vessica (Eye). But ImThatIm describes it as the "Power of the Trinity." He also mentions that X represents the Light. So if I had to describe it as a symbol, it would look more like an Egyption Ankh than it would a Vessica.
Old 08-12-2018, 07:51 PM
Guide

I put a picture of the symbol in my profile, just in case either of you want to see it. It says it didn't download, so I am not certain if you will see it, but I'm able to.
Old 08-12-2018, 09:04 PM
ImthatIm

Mark

I love pictures.

The Sun being eclipsed. but the light shining through over the top forming a cross.

That picture? I see it.
Old 08-12-2018, 11:29 PM
Guide

ImThatIm:

Thank You

Actually, I felt like I understood your explanation well enough, which is why I didn't ask any questions.

"I must smear it on others through my hollowness/vacancy/CHRIST,NESS."

CHRIST,NESS = Chritos (a reference to the Hallowing/Vacancy and gives a clue as to how it is to be spread).

Just spreading a little Unction on the Forum hear = where

Unction = Intersection

Just a little something you might find interesting

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crucifixion_darkness
Old 13-12-2018, 02:37 PM
ImthatIm

Mark

Your story Bet creating Aleph
It Had me thinking in Genesis.
I think I got confused with the He/She designations in your story.
The story is saying Father and Son is Bet? And Aleph is Holy Spirit?
Old 14-12-2018, 07:20 AM
Guide

"Then the Creator said to HER:
"Aleph Aleph,
Even though the world was created with the letter Bet,
You shall be the head of all letters."

Part of the reason why your confused is because you like to hold onto what you understand to be good (right). And you also understand that what is good (right) is male (a he). So the moment that you understand the story from that perspective, the story is going to leave you with the impression that SHE is trying to draw you back to her in some way.

But there are two ways for understanding SHE. Both ways have to be understood from the perspective of this word:

UPRIGHT

HE = RIGHT
SHE = LEFT

HE = ABOVE
SHE = BELOW

I'll admit that it's confusing because the story mentions of Alef "you shall be the head of all of the letters." So to you, SHE being below is not going to make any sense because how can she be the head of all of the letters when she (Alef) is segregated from that location (Beth)?

But another way for understanding the story is that HE as the Creator was simply testing all of the letters to determine their suitability. It was those letters that HE had access to. But SHE never stepped forward because she represents the Foundation on which the house was built.

Mathew 7:24 - 27