Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 30-01-2017, 11:07 AM
Guide

Bus, Tiger, Cheetah

A few here dreams here...

I was on a bus, which was trying to navigate around a road while some early teens were being a nuisance, one in particular chasing the bus around and hitting the door. I seem to remember him having blondish hair. Then, a girl I suspected to be in her older teens stood up and walked down the bus aisle, where she then opened the doors and pushed the boy in his face. I was delighted by this and laughed along with others as he fell backwards, only to hear his skull crack. We all turned quiet. There was bleeding, and he died. I was then concerned about being seen laughing via the bus security footage, and how I might be perceived.

I needed to walk down a particular road, but stood nervously at its beginning as a tiger and a cheetah (or possibly a leopard) caused problems there. There were points when the cheetah tried to charge at me and attack me. I would do whatever I could, including scale a high wall, to get away. However, it too would scale the wall. At one point, I managed to trick it to go over the wall, at which point I made a run down the street. But this was a cheetah, I believed. I knew it could catch me at any time. So, I threw an object back to the area beyond the cheetah, hoping it would draw its attention in that direction rather than mine. However, I threw more objects, some of which landed closer to me, which brought me concern. Fortunately, I managed to travel on without a problem.

I was in my back yard with my mother and a man who I've never met before. There were lots of different kinds of flowers growing in trees and the grass below them. We began to discuss them. At one point, I intentionally pulled off the head of what I thought was a white daffodil, although it was possibly a tulip (at least it looked more like that). I was making comparisons with a smaller flower that looked similar. They hadn't fully blossomed yet. Then we looked back to the door to the house with its glazed glass panel. Behind it, I could see the tiger stirring. My mother decided she would let it out, which I wanted no part of, so I quickly dashed to the window to jump back inside. However, my ankle managed to get stuck within the frame, and that also meant I wouldn't be able to fully close the window. I kept trying to release myself but it wouldn't work.
Old 31-01-2017, 11:39 AM
Master
these three dreams seem to be about one thing, and the situation was a
"set up" that you were thrown into. you have no control over what direction
the bus might take you, and that sets the stage for the whole story.
what starts as a nuisance gets fed with guilt and then it becomes a true
problem which you address with distraction. it grows into a greater threat
that you just can't quite fully escape; you become trapped. [you were framed!]

let's say that the bus was gonna deliver it's passengers to some swell location.
and we might imagine that there was an age limit on who takes the excursion.
my guess is that the 'early teens' people weren't simply wanting to annoy the
folk on the bus, but that they'd wanted to join the fun. (people typically chase
a bus and hit the door in an effort to get on and ride.)
all the activities later described seem flavored by the guilt you've accepted
for yourself ~ and that is rooted in your concerns over perceptions.
forgiveness is the antidote to the problems your dream self faced.
your guilty action was mere laughter, and no one involved had intended
harm of any kind (including the 'older teen' girl i presume). perhaps it was
your feeling of annoyance which had preceded the injury that was translated
into guilt, due to the outcome? the great cats seem to personify your guilty
feelings, which you've disowned (since guilt is intolerable to the innocent).

what bugged me about your story was where you'd plucked a flower.
you'd specified that you'd "intentionally pulled off the head"
(rather than simply picking one), and this act was in furtherance
of a conversation with a stranger, on a topic you were unsure of.
[daffodil? tulip?] the idea of snuffing out the life of a young bud,
before it had fully bloomed (purposefully here), seems to draw a direct
connection back to the lad of dream one who'd gotten a skull fracture.