Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 03-01-2014, 05:48 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle
How do you find life? How do you be a living creature as opposed to existing creature?
From what I understand you have to love everything as it is first before anything changes. By not loving it you separate it out from unity consciousness. Not loving is resistance and resistance keeps it in duality consciousness.

I'm talking about unconditional love which is an energetic frequency, source energy, not human love.

Work with the heart center. Continue integrating the higher self and everything will fall into place. Ask your guides and divine friends for assistance if something seems stuck or overwhelming. You will start noticing changes.
Old 03-01-2014, 06:09 AM
Master
Just live life as Belle

Don't try to fit into anything and don't try to get anything to fit to you,,,

What you like/love/hate/etc., 1,000's may also, but 1,00,000's may not,,,

Where you've been is just that, where you go is just that,,,

Where you are now can be anywhere and anything,,,

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx
Old 03-01-2014, 07:20 AM
Master

Thanks for your thoughts. Much appreciated.

The key is, indeed in the love. Which is a state of being. And that has eluded me for so long, that I am empty. And when I do find it, it is like a hostile virus, it's unfamiliar and all my antibodies reject it.

And then we are back to square 1.

It's not about enjoyment of life, really it's not. It's a hard one to express, as it's very ethereal, very fluid. I want to be a whole person, not a 1 dimensional character that just does things.
Old 03-01-2014, 07:28 AM
Master

It's like the frog. You know the story of the frog in a pan of water that is on the hob. And the water is heating up so gradually that he doesn't realise and he carries on enjoying being in the pan. And one day the pan of water starts to boil and the frog realises that he is dead.
Old 03-01-2014, 07:30 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthSatnaam
It appears that many are beginning to awaken. The Reason we are here is to discover the Truth, to detach from the game we've been placed in and to teach others out of the game aswell- the first lesson is always to speak the Truth- not even tell a white lie.

Eastern mystics call it bhagti, aka loving devotion. The Truth is discovered through humility, compassion, selfless service and most importantly Love. It is a fearless Love, hence we stay grounded in the Truth for better or worse, through thick or thin.

Jesus remained Truthful whilst being martyred on the cross, Guru Tegh Bahadhur Ji remained Truthful whilst being tortured and killed and made to watch devotees veibg sawn in half, boiled in a cauldren etc- their only request was to face their Guru. True Love is unconditional, to accept Gods will throughout and instead of only seeing the good n bad, realising both to be one and the same- not reacting in the vices.

Meditate on Truth, the answers are in our own heart.

This. And thank you for the insights as it is an awakening. But, the heart is lost for me to a huge degree, heart chakra closed down and thus therein lies a lot of what the thread is about.
Old 03-01-2014, 03:07 PM
TruthSatnaam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle
This. And thank you for the insights as it is an awakening. But, the heart is lost for me to a huge degree, heart chakra closed down and thus therein lies a lot of what the thread is about.

Do u believe in God? Do u believe that He loves us unconditionally?I began my journey after great and what felt like unbearable heartbreak Belle.

I already believed that there was more than what most people believe there to be as I had been harrassed by dark entities and spirits since childhood at night- and I believed in the light of Truth. I used to call on Guru Nanak, pictured him in white light at the age of 5 and I suddenly wasnt afraid anymore.

After my heartbreak I started reading Guru Granth Sahib Ji which contains Truth principles- I started meditating and was blessed alot. Then I realised who I am- I experienced it. My heart chakra was open as I embraced All as One. When u realise that ur not just in creation, but Are the whole creation, your heart chakra turns, opens and when u remain in remembrance of youself- it stays open.

U are powerful beyond measure, He is u n u are Him, so Love him-Hes teaching u lessons all the time out of love- why not recognise them, recognise His will for u.

The thing is that u eventually get to a stage of realisation that u are love itself- realise that your true nature is Nothing- its just love- u are His heart n He is yours.
Old 03-01-2014, 09:37 PM
Super Moderator
Hi Belle,

I don't begin to know the answer for you and how to get there but what I do know is the fact you are aware now is a huge step in the right direction. You are no longer the frog unaware. You know what you want so set your intentions to get to it. I have struggled with depression to some degree my whole life. I actually totally broke free from it to a very large degree for about 10 years. I had a peace that can't be described then some life events threw me back into depression. It was that much harder to take I think because I now know the difference. For that brief period I was open and flowing and just accepting of life as is but now that I am back in the depression it is as if I have completely shut down and it does not feel good. But knowing the difference does give me the advantage to know what I am missing now and what I want to strive to reachieve. You are aware now of your closed state. It is a state that no longer sustains you so you want to change. Awareness is a huge step. Now just make a goal to find or be led to what you need to open the gates and you might just find yourself living with abandon free of fear one day.

Michelle
Old 03-01-2014, 10:07 PM
Master

Obligations get in my way. To work, raise a family, pay the bills, Sunday dinner with mom and dad. Obligations constantly block me from showing the appreciation you are talking about.

Taking that trip out of the city is one way to refresh oneself. Play hooky from work on occasion. Don't plan ahead, just get up and say, "today is the day!" Take a different route home from the grocery store and stop at that special place you seldom find time to visit.

We live on automatic pilot most of the time. We have to disengage sometimes and have those special moments.

But no, I can't see "living" like that 24/7. It would get stagnant, stale. Life would lose that shine.

Everyday life is boring and mundane. I have to find my little oasis here and there. But no one is going to do it for me. I have to do it myself.

They say wisdom comes with age. When we retire, the kids are raised, the mortgage is paid off, and we can coast. That is when I was able to finally find the time for appreciating the gloss of life.
Old 05-01-2014, 02:04 AM
Master
This is what it was or is for me. Everyone has to find their own path. You will find what makes you feel and be alive other than just alive and not really living.

When I was a child, I existed. Just existed when I had to be jammed in with others, be as they dictated (looks, behaviour, words, etc...) When I was alone, then I lived. I realize this now. when in my room, sometimes it was as though I was waiting...waiting for others to come and make me alive, but alive in how, again, they dictated I should be. I realize now and can actually remember too, that I felt 'dead'. When I had a sense of freedom or caught myself off guard, I was living doing things a little kid might do. I explored, I breathed, (when I say breathed, I took in smells of blossoms, decaying leaves, dirt even and when I did, it was invigorating and life giving for me), I used my imagination. Ididn't need toys, I made my own with plants, rocks... between childhood and oh probably a few years ago, I can honestly say I was the living dead. Oh, I remember things like childbirth, raising my kids, but I wasn't living. Yes, there were good times, but there was a whole lot more painful times of muddling through life. I also realized that I looked forward to sleeping to escape life than actually living it. I counted the days going by. Remembering I had goals once upon a time, but I procrastinated or I let other's desires come first and put my own life on hold.

One thing I realized too that was even a bit frightening when I did was that I somehow slipped into a two dimensional world. Yes, the real world is not 2 dimensional but i saw it flat. I felt like I could not feel, I could not see that the tree in front of me I could walk around it and touch all sides. I don't even know how that happened. Did it happen when I suffered a severe bout of major depression? I can recall the day I looked out and saw a squirrel running around a tree and it woke me up from this other place I was and I felt estatic. The person with me must have thought I was nuts but I was in awe prettymuch as a child seeing this for the first time. I also realize that I felt a sense of being frantic when new seasons like spring or fall began because I wanted to keep it. I wanted to keep the sights and smells I experienced but I didn't know how. then I got a camera and went nuts...

I'm probably droning on and making no sense...but long story short...I realized I hadn't been living and it was a process once I realized this to find a way to live. It was more than just saying or desiring. I sometimes had to force myself to sit on the ground and allow myself to do so (allowing was the most difficult) I also realized I did not allow myself to do a lot of things and I always put others ahead of myself...so to allow myself time to sit on the ground, not to focus on time either...throw time out the window. Look at a blade of grass, be that child again and feel awe. I started to come alive. I felt the grass and dew under my feet. I smelled the lilacs. I heard the wind through the trees.

I love to go trail running and something started happening to me when I did that. I became part of it all and I loved it. I didn't expect it, I didn't dream it, I didn't desire it, wish it...it just happened and I felt reborn. I felt alive. Now I make that a necessity in my life to go trail running or walk about nature, and I rejuvenate and come alive or feed life in me.

I donate things to the poor and needy and not for any 'noble feelings', but it's just what I need to do and desire to do. Once I was short of cash and the place I usually donate wasn't taking anything while the remodeling their building...so I thought well, maybe I can make some extra money and sell it to this shop. I went in with a lot of things and the woman had a nice store and all but when she said she was done looking, she had a lot and offered me $20, but it was as through she was stealing from me for her profit. it hit me wrong. I didn't argue and take stuff back, I took it, but what she didn't take, which was much more, I thought I should rather just give it to the poor than for this woman to sell and profit off of me. she made me feel like I wasted my time and did something foolish, when it was better to just give it away to those that really need and could use...so I did and I felt alive again for helping others in need. same with taking my old blankets and towels and giving them to the animal shelters.

I also realized that I need to do what my gut has been telling me since I was a child and that is to write. Sometimes I look through ads for a better job and inside screams at me to quit wasting my time, just stay where I am now, but WRITE. I kept procrastinating still but finally it got through my thick skull I need to write.

I'm blathering on here so, but Belle, the first half of my life I pretty much wasted and did what others wanted me to do or expected or dictated and I put my life on hold and I became 'dead'. With age, finally, finally wisdom came and I took my life back and now I'm finally living, finally alive and I actually feel alive and can say I finally love myself and love life.
Old 05-01-2014, 04:06 AM
Master

So... Belle, my dear, what does awake mean to you?
Fully living life? What's that mean?
You need definitions in order to be awake, because otherwise you won't know you're awake when you are.
For me, every waking moment is a time to fill with my passions and balance with peace. But I'm 18 still, and I know that can be tough with life revolving about, when you're working 2 jobs, live on campus and in 6 classes. So I plan my life around what makes me alive. You could give me a grain of sand and you'd never see someone so fascinated or find so many things to do with it. I am a little kid on campus, jogging to class and work with penguin gloves and hat, with all my professional clothes under my long purple jacket while wearing a smile that stretches from one ear to the next. I've caught floating leaves, heart chakra before school was around 110% and it fluctuates like a madman, cause I learn and adjust rather quickly.
A part of being "alive" for me is learning, experiencing, expressing, creating, and all of those wonderful things. I'm alive when I cry to shreds and alive when I fall to the ground in awe of the massive night sky while walking around my school's campus at night. I get a hoot out of breaking up arguments because I know it stops the distance between two hearts from getting farther apart. My feelings hit me like battering ram and I have no regrets with tuning up my empathy.
Best thing I did was to accept that in those moments I was empty when I was. Sometimes, you know, it happens. I call them now filler moments. It's when I'm doing stuff I think I enjoy cause it seems like I do. Then, as people watcher I am, I watch for behaviors, feelings or actions that signal that I am enjoying something or content with it, or otherwise. Like my love for interacting with kids, I'm rolling on the floor, grinning, warm feelings washing over me, etc. On here, I'm content and delighted sometimes with providing info and seeing people have that Oh moment. I also do a ton of community service, and love it cause I'm learning, sharing, and having lots of my own Oh moments while helping others reach them too.
My advice is not to wait until you retire- that'd be the assumption that one day you will. So you'll save and save so one day- that you don't know for sure will come- to spend rest of your time running from one thing to the next that you're not even sure you enjoy anymore. And at that age, you may not even be able to do all those things you wanted to do. Go out and get your dream job and don't wait until your old to be alive. Be alive now, and every moment, because you are Awake. It's not a matter of waking up, it's a matter of knowing what you mean by that and then going out and doing it.
Love isn't really a state of being in my experience, more of an aspect of oneself that you can express. But to love is not to be awake, it certainly is a part of it, but it's only one puddle. I actually had my little I want to wake up and I unconditionally love everything moments this past year. Best piece of advice I got was that our awareness enjoys not just the good feelings but the other stuff too. In order to be fully "alive" it's important to explore all of the feelings, and all of them are a part of being alive. Cause we can have multiple emotions simultaneously , so I can always be madly in love with the universe yet be dealing with the bricks and lightning bolts life likes to hit me with. There's plenty of space for all of it. Also, another thing, the world around us is a reflection of ourselves. Love isn't going to come looking for you, you have to find it within yourself first. All answers lie within yourself.

I hope this helps :)

Edit: note: it seems I used awake and alive occasionally interchangeably XD

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/