Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 13-08-2018, 10:16 PM
Newbie ;)

Multiple Tornadoes in a City

Dreamed I was in a suburb [tract homes] with thick fog like smoke rising and then swept over me. The wind started to blow and I realized it was a tornado. Afterwards a few more smaller ones came by.

Then I looked across what seemed like flatland [plains] to a city [high-rise buildings] and saw large multiple tornadoes in the city. The tornadoes were intertwined [wrapped around each other] like some CGI movie effect.

Usually I dream of something I had been thinking about. This dream was about tornadoes and never had any thoughts of tornadoes to influence it. Also I was meditating before I fell asleep and it was during the day.

Apocalyptical it seemed. Maybe make a movie Apocalyptic Tornadoes or start an End Times cult "World Mega Storm will sweep across the globe destroying everything" DONATE here to save the world. What is even more bizarre is when you think it is real.

But seriously it was never on my mind and never think about tornadoes let alone multiple tornadoes. Going through a little chaos from other people's drama right now and maybe that triggered it.

Peace Out...
Old 15-08-2018, 01:29 PM
Super Moderator
I would say so. Tornadoes are symbolic for out of control emotional outbursts. You are confused and/or otherwise not seeing it coming until it is on top of you. Maybe you are seeing how destructive this type of behavior is to these people. For some reason your subconscious wanted you to make a connection with other people's drama or maybe it was just bringing up all the negative energy they are exposing you to and trying to help you see it isn't you. It's the people around you dragging your energy down but it isn't something you can see coming.