Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 06-08-2018, 08:51 PM
Experiencer
CAN EVIL FORCES CAUSE ILLNESS

Greetings,

My friend is a 'Sensitive' and for seven years he and a few church people have gradually rid the place where he works of a number of 'Unwanted Forces' who were causing various forms of trouble.

My friend has now become ill with cancer. His church people have told him that this cancer has been caused by those 'Unwanted Forces' getting revenge for his actions.

Is it feasible for evil forces to cause this cancer - or is just a simple case of Karma?

Prayers are being said, healing is being given. He has been told the cancer is terminal.

JOHNTY
Old 07-08-2018, 03:54 AM
Knower
So sorry to hear about your friend. A number of different things can cause cancer and I really don't think unwanted forces or karma are amongst them. When my huband's kidneys failed and I asked, 'Why us? Why has this happened to us?' He said, 'Why not? Sometimes in life you get dealt a bad card and I got the bad card.'
Has your friend asked the doctors what they think has caused his cancer?
Old 07-08-2018, 04:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHNTY
Greetings,

My friend is a 'Sensitive' and for seven years he and a few church people have gradually rid the place where he works of a number of 'Unwanted Forces' who were causing various forms of trouble.

Is it feasible for evil forces to cause this cancer - or is just a simple case of Karma?
Sorry about your friend.
ANY energy can cause illness if you are exposed to it and incompatible with it. Obviously the stronger the energy or the longer the exposure the more likely the illness. 'Sensitive' beings (people) have a lower tolerance to energy and get ill with lower exposure levels.

There are many other ways beings can cause each other harm. If these 'Unwanted Forces' are doing battle with your friend, they may have found a way.

Though its tempting to attribute your friends cancer to these 'Unwanted Forces', for a sensitive, there are many ways (energies) to become ill from. Without a lot more information its hard to tell the source of the illness.
Old 07-08-2018, 07:04 AM
Master
Hello JOHNTY,

My understanding is that we create our reality. That illness represents an unbalance of some kind. I am not inclined to see either these evil forces or Karma as the primary factor for his condition. However the belief that those things influence our health would allow the illness to take place. Such is the power of human consciousness as I see these things.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 07-08-2018, 07:51 AM
Knower
In the Shamanic belief system all physical illness has an underlying etheric component, whether that be negative thoughts over long periods of time, astral entities, or tampering with elements (Radiation, plastic and hormone blockers/releasers, to name a few)

If you were able to see quantumly, you could see what led to the cancer. Cancer is often associated with negative thoughts coupled with outside factors, the inside/outside of the disease. I believe it has to do with awareness of the part that is infected along with the influence of external factors. If one loses awareness of parts of body they are more easily attacked.

I would also say that sometimes cancer comes because it is time for that person to go into the afterlife, and there can be a catharsis from dealing with it at the end of life, although I think it's a negative invasion. And also if your friend is dealing with negs often and helping them/fighting them they will hate him more.
Old 07-08-2018, 04:53 PM
Experiencer

In short yes they can the rest I will PM you.
Old 08-08-2018, 07:59 PM
Experiencer
Greetings,

Many thanks for the PM Compendium. I have copied it off and shown it to my friend. He also says thanks. As advised we looked up internet suggestions. My first understanding is that it clashes with his church beliefs.
Things may change. Again many thanks.

JOHNTY