Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 29-09-2012, 12:38 AM
Master
PS ... Why does Judgement end up being tangled with Obvious truth.

I was Pinned down and had my head bashed on the ground ...Oh but don't you dare judge the abuser ..that's a cop out!...I call this ..being a fence sitter. Oh Don't think for a sec that the masters we call on this Earth such as Jesus ..Did not have an Assertive temper.

How else does one Learn

tough Love for the bullies IMO

:)

The one thing that can enslave or liberate you is your ...........................thought............................

quote~by Bernard/George

Old 29-09-2012, 01:25 AM
Quintessence

What "obvious truth" are you talking about, Smiler?
Old 29-09-2012, 02:06 AM
Guide

The person who inflicted the torture will pay, you can be assured of that.

Keep in mind that

a) animals don't have karma or karmic debts (they don't often have choices in life so how can they make bad decisions that create karmic debt?)

b) the end-of-life review is not simply reviewing your life, both good and bad. It's FEELING what other felt, the joy, the pain, everything. All the senses are involved... sight, sounds, smells... everything. Those who give pain will have to experience that pain during the review.

Bless you for caring about this dog... and for all the others like him...
Old 29-09-2012, 05:26 AM
neptune13

Quote:
Originally Posted by plzgodhelpme4give
Please tell me that the universal laws for beings that hurt innocent life. Does any know for sure? I know God is all loving, but I just saw a horrific story that just made me scream in horror and cry at work. This pit bull was found in a garbage bag in a dumpster chute inches away from death when found and recovered and healed to a "normal" dog again. He was a skeleton. I almost threw up from how horrible his condition was. Please tell me what happens to the people responsible for torturing this dog! AND DON'T TELL ME THEY GO TO HELL.

They won't let post a link to the dog, but google The Patrick Miracle
The person who committed this 'Cruel Act' will possibly get a 'Fine and possible PD'. The Human system isn't harsh enough on acts of 'Cruelty to Animals'. That person will continue this kind of behaviour as long as he/she exists on this earth or may redeem himself before he leaves this existence.
I believe that person will be held accountable in the 'After Life'. He/She will see the Ugly Human Being that he was and he will find it hard to forgive him/herself if he didn't see the Cruel person that he was, while living on Earth.
Old 29-09-2012, 06:04 AM
Super Moderator
The perpetrator of this cruelty, whatever we may think, isn't just grinning happily, living their life, having their fun. Whoever it is, they are mixing with people like themselves every day. That's what people do, they usually find their own kind one way or another. Whatever we are inside ourselves usually manifests our living reality, day to day. Without even having to wish any judgement upon them, they are bound to encounter similar things to what they put out. Cruelty, neglect, horrendous heartlessness, total lack of empathy, whatever -they are living under these conditions. Of course, they don't know any better, they are just getting on with their lives, but like I said, they will automatically confront what they are and what they do from the ones they mix with, and the conditions they manifest, and one day will suffer from it.
But I dearly hope they are brought to account under the Law as well, and are caught very quickly.
Old 29-09-2012, 06:53 AM
Master
The point of "Choice "..Quintessence

Regards

The one thing that can enslave or liberate you is your ...........................thought............................

quote~by Bernard/George

Old 29-09-2012, 07:10 AM
Master
I was pondering this very thing last night.......and I have read from sources that have channelled spirit about this .......there are places of lower vibration that souls with no light (corrupted without remorse) go to...souls who are alike...dark dismal places.....but not as punishment but for learning.....when a glimmer of light penetrates that soul in the form or wanting help to change, truly change, then they are helped.....instantly......i feel this to be of truth....and I agree with smiler..... i walk in light and even though I have moments where i stray into shadow, i am shown my path again.......and I choose to walk it.......I don't listen to those who say 'whats wrong with darkness?...you need dark for light to exist'....well to that i say.....pfffttt.....maybe so.....but Im not interested in dark notions being....'ok' just to see what its like.......bugger that i say.....if you want to choose that way.....do so at your own peril........its not on this earth plane that the 'truth' of it will happen, but on the next....but then again, perhaps those with darkness in their souls don't care if they go to dark places....its all about choice isn't it........
Old 29-09-2012, 08:56 AM
Master

Suffering can only be requited by suffering.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 29-09-2012, 11:15 AM
Quagmire

The real truth is that none of us really know. There might happen nothing at all. We might not all be bound by the same rules and legislations. Some might be bound by none at all. Then there is always the possibilty that some choose the action of an eye for an eye, but in the long run does that truly help anyone at all...
Old 29-09-2012, 12:41 PM
Master
..just a quick question ..how do you know ..None really know?

Love and Light

quote~by Bernard/George

Last edited by arive nan : 13-07-2013 at 07:16 AM.