Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Pendulums and Dowsing

Old 30-05-2017, 08:08 PM
Newbie ;)

Suggestions

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfPentacles
Hey there!
Yes they can be bemusing sometimes... First I don't believe it matters what you use for a pendulum, an old nut and bolt on a bit of string still works as good as a 'real' one! For years I used a metal tip off of an old ball point pen that just had the right shape... Start by just asking for yes/no answers to see what the response is just to tune in to the process.
Yes they will tell you what you want to hear if you can't detach yourself sufficiently from the question, which yes is a hard thing to do most times. To get around this, I keep a stack of regular playing cards with my tarot cards, if I need a yes, no and it's something a bit personal like that, I assign a black card for no, and a red card for yes. Shuffle them a bit and put the face down, ask which card is the answer to the question. Also a cool thing to do is combine the tarot cards and the pendulum, that way it picks out the cards for you, this seems to be outrageously successful...
As a bit of an exercise, grab some food items out of the fridge and lay them out on the bench. Go over each one one at a time and ask if this item of food is healthy or unhealthy for me today, just empty your mind of expectations, don't even look at it if it helps, and just see what it starts to do....
Good luck!

I wanted to say thank you to King of Pentacles. I have been using the pendulum for about 2 months now and always worry I influence the answer. Some of the answers will be consistent for a week and then change the last minute. Not sure why? Maybe you can suggest something to correct what I am doing wrong, asking incorrectly. I try to be as literal as I can.

But why I wanted to say thank you was on another thread and I have no idea where I read your suggestions was writing questions down and putting them in envelopes. Asking for the Y/N answer with no idea what questions was in the envelope since I shuffled. I felt better once I got the answers because there was no idea on how I would be able to influence them.

This answers however, where or should be within the near future. Any chance those would change? Any advice would be welcomed since I am trying to expand my spiritual scope. Thanks again and love to read your replies.