Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Devolution's Dream > Matt Warne

Old 08-04-2011, 09:42 PM
jason the ?

agatestone

your son did a wonderful thing. i have been in so much pain lately, i'm not a guy who lkes to ask for help so the only thing available for human contact was this site, for me anyway...much love to you and your family
Old 08-04-2011, 09:48 PM
spirit72

Color

Words could not describe the wonder, the healing, and the friendship I have found due to Matts wonderful creation of SF, it never matters how busy the world is, there is always someone here for me here and I for them... I know he is looking down and smiling at the gift he has given us all, a wonderful safe environment to be at one with each other.... god bless you

Last edited by spirit72 : 08-04-2011 at 09:50 PM. Reason: needed to change font size
Old 09-04-2011, 09:56 PM
ZeroPointField

I didn't know Matt, and I just joined this forum relatively recently, but he has clearly created a powerful force for good around the world with this forum, which says a lot about him. I've already had some great help, great conversations, and even made what I hope to be some longtime friends from this place. I believe in the idea that everything created carries a lot of the energy of its creator, and with all of the great people, insights, and love on this forum, I would say that shows a lot about who Matt is.

ZPF
Old 21-04-2011, 08:21 AM
Newbie ;)

Cat Thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason the ?
agatestone

your son did a wonderful thing. i have been in so much pain lately, i'm not a guy who lkes to ask for help so the only thing available for human contact was this site, for me anyway...much love to you and your family
Keep strong, do not overcrowd your life, I find little by little we will reach our eternal goal..
Old 22-04-2011, 12:06 PM
breath

Back in the older days of SF. The first time I stopped here I got to chat with devolution a few times, didn't know the person behind it, didn't even know he created this website. He was just a passing stranger in the chat room I think. He once gave me a warning too. lol
Old 23-04-2011, 08:57 PM
Coming2

Although I never knew Matt I think of what he created here at SF and wonder if he knows what he did for so many of us. This site was a beacon of hope for me in a very dark period of my life. Coming to this site opened up a whole new chapter to my life and taught me how to love God again. For that I can never be thankful enough. So thank you Matt. Thank you God for working in Matt's life and giving him the idea for this forum. And especially....thank you to all of you who have supported me, encouraged me and lifted me up over the years.....NAMASTE!
Old 25-04-2011, 12:46 PM
Kureigu

Thank you for your wonderful website matt, shame i never knew you or got to talk to you ever but you will always remain here in spirit, Thank you and Namaste!
Old 30-04-2011, 01:28 AM
Noblesaint

What a great tribute! Matt did a great job creating this place, I hope the best for him on his journey. :)
Old 01-05-2011, 04:40 AM
epicsinner

The cycle of life and death goes on and spares no one, but its the deeds of the person what makes the difference, and Matt had made the difference not only for him but for many others, I pray humbly before Almighty to grant salvation for this noble soul and release him from the cycle of birth and death.May you merge with the Supreme.
Old 21-09-2011, 01:39 PM
midnightstar

I never knew Matt and only joined relatively recently (back in April) but I think Matt did a brilliant job at creating this site and his spirit will always be found here in the forum