Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 10-06-2012, 09:16 PM
SeekingAdvice

Weird "deja-vu" feeling

It's kinda hard to explain, but I'm going to do my best.

Sometimes I get an odd feeling, like if I had already "lived" or seen what I'm doing at the moment. For example, there was one time that I was on vacation an we're staying at some country houses and I made friends with another kid that was staying next door. Then, while I was walking and talking with this boy next to me, I got this feeling, as if I had seen that picture before (me talking with the kid in that same situation), and it was certainly impossible because I hadn't met him before that day.

I really don't know how, but whenever I get them I'm just 100% SURE I saw that before; bad news is that I only get the feeling when I'm in the middle of the situation: before talking to the kid, I didn't acknowledge that sort of "vision". This makes them impossible to control or to use to change the situation a bit.

Anyway, I don't know how to put this, but I'm also sure that I get these deja-vu feelings because I REALLY saw them before on my dreams. Unfortunately, I've never been able to remember if I did or did not have them and they all happen randomly. What I have found out, however, is that I tend to get more visions when I yearn for them; I know this because everytime I started telling myself I wanted more visions, I would end up having the deja-vu feelings again.

Since most of them happened while I was like 8 years old, I tried asking my uncle or some other relative, but they all said it was just a coincidence and I was just dreaming about those situations because they happen in my everyday life. Still, the one with the kid I had just met made me wonder about them a lot.

Sorry for the big wall of text, but I was just concerned about it and I felt like asking if anyone else ever felt something like this.
Old 11-06-2012, 01:37 AM
Sybilline

Hi SeekingAdvice!

Everyone has had feelings of deja-vu, probably just not as often as yours. What it is is yet to be defined --- Science would tell us that it's either coincidence or something you've been thinking about so much before the whole thing, that when something similar popped up you immediately relate it to that, and think it's a dream or vision.

Personally I think our dreams speak to us, why and how I do not know, I think it could be the energies around us translated into visions and sounds.

Just a question, what is your concept of time? Because I think that the past, present, and future, are all happening simultaneously. What we do is jump from one plane to another.

For example you were trying to choose between being wearing shirt A, and shirt B. You wearing shirt A, and you wearing shirt B, both exist, NOW. We humans I believe are capable of shifting from plane to plane. So I think we simply choose whether you jump in to the plane with shirt A, or the plane with shirt B.

So I think... Maybe you shift to another plane in your dream? Because if we base it on this, then it "hasn't happened yet" is not really true. It's all just happening at the same time. Just an input based on what I think makes sense.
Old 11-06-2012, 05:26 PM
SeekingAdvice

Well, my concept of time doesn't differ too much. I take it as if time was a dimension and everything that's related to spirituality is in another dimension above it. Therefore, if you can master your spirit, you should be able "master" time. Easier said than done though. >.>

But I wonder then... perhaps some kind of spirit sort of "puts me through" to another part in this endless timeline and lets me see it? I still can't really control or remember it clearly, so... I can't really tell why it happens yet.

In any case, I'm happy to see that I recieved a lot of replies, both through PMs and here. Thanks!
Old 21-07-2012, 06:39 PM
Experiencer

Happens to me a lot too. Usually happens before I'm about to make a mistake.
Old 24-07-2012, 04:28 PM
LadyTerra

Greetings SeekingAdvice:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekingAdvice
Well, my concept of time doesn't differ too much. I take it as if time was a dimension and everything that's related to spirituality is in another dimension above it. Therefore, if you can master your spirit, you should be able "master" time. Easier said than done though. >.>

But I wonder then... perhaps some kind of spirit sort of "puts me through" to another part in this endless timeline and lets me see it? I still can't really control or remember it clearly, so... I can't really tell why it happens yet.

In any case, I'm happy to see that I recieved a lot of replies, both through PMs and here. Thanks!

It is your Spirit (Sweetie).

What is (actually) happening is that you are AstralProjecting in your sleep.

I began doing it as a very young child and even met my Step-sister and Step-brothers--long before I was ever introduced to them--or had ever seen their pictures.

This is very common--you simply have a Spirit that likes to wander!

Peace and Love on your path to discovering the Mysteries...

Blessed be...
Old 24-07-2012, 07:06 PM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyTerra
It is your Spirit (Sweetie).

What is (actually) happening is that you are AstralProjecting in your sleep.

I began doing it as a very young child and even met my Step-sister and Step-brothers--long before I was ever introduced to them--or had ever seen their pictures.

This is very common--you simply have a Spirit that likes to wander!

Peace and Love on your path to discovering the Mysteries...

Blessed be...

this is quite possible, but it also could be a sign that you left for yourself before you were born and for me it means that I am exactly where I was meant to be at that moment.....
Old 25-07-2012, 10:52 PM
SeekingAdvice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanita
this is quite possible, but it also could be a sign that you left for yourself before you were born and for me it means that I am exactly where I was meant to be at that moment.....

I didn't quite understand that, could you explain it to me?
Old 26-07-2012, 06:15 PM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekingAdvice
I didn't quite understand that, could you explain it to me?

Many believe that we incarnated on earth with a LIfe Plan and this includes the major events and circumstances of our lives....but, as we are mostly born with no memories of our Life on the Otherside or past lives, we left little signposts for ourselves so we could recognize that we are on the right path......for me deja vu is a signpost.......there are other possibilities, of course, as others have said--like our spirit obeing and deja vu is our remembrance of that, so either way for me it confirms that I am exactly where I was meant to be on my life journey.......l
Old 30-08-2012, 01:17 AM
justsomepawn

i feel that way too except i didn't dream about it. and it's not really deja-vu. it's subtle.
Old 30-08-2012, 01:45 AM
Master

Irony is I came here thinking I've read this before- nope never read it, but I knew every word when I began reading, and a really big sense of deja vu :P
It happens quite a bit, and is rather on the normal side for me, about every few days I get it. It usually means that you are exactly where you need to be right then, and that you are on the right track :)

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/