Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 08-06-2018, 12:56 PM
Seeker

<< I'M OUT >>

I have this overwhelming feeling in the pit of my stomach.

Not one of misery, or discontent, but an urge to forget everything.

All those "signs".... the syncs.... THEY MEAN NOTHING.... N O T H I N G.

i'm sorry that we met too late in life. I'm sorry that we were both already committed to another soul. With children that need our devotion. I'm sorry that we "fell in love" regardless of all that that. I've come to realize that those couple months spent with you were nothing more us PLAYING ourselves. I actually believed that the numbers, and "random occurrences" were actually leading us to each other. And after we met, and we didn't understand why they were happening...I remember when we finally looked up their meaning...that's when we really messed up. We need to understand that it was merely a coincidence that we learned about this TF junk as the clock struck 3:33. OF COURSE we were able to check off every box on those stupid TF lists. OF COURSE your "Angel Cards" verified our connection. OF COURSE we felt as if we could manipulate and expand that ball of energy we felt in our chest. OF COURSE we felt like we could feel each other when laying in bed at night. OF COURSE I was having visions and bursts of light when we kissed.

WE WERE HAVING AND AFFAIR HUNNY.... we are NOT SPECIAL. We may not have allowed ourselves to have sex, but lets face it. that was only because of how guilty we felt.

That is why we felt like we were destined to be together, regardless off our situation. We are NOT TWIN FLAMES. We are just 2 stupid people who believe in fantasy. We are both ENFP's after all. We let our guard down. We messed up and we took down our defenses.

Looking back, i find it to be IRONIC that I called you my Siren. At the time I said that because of your beautiful red hair. But boy was that foreshadowing... You led my ship astray and right into the rocks.

and then your disappeared... (funny isn't it... you said I would be the runner)

But you expected that to happen, didn't you. I'm sorry that i wasn't as strong as you. As determined as you. Everything happened so dang fast I had no time to comprehend. Like, seriously. You told your husband you fell in love with me after a month. Then filed for divorce. How did you ever expect me to keep up??? Now i'm left feeling stuck in a loveless marriage where the kids are the glue holding everything together, and you moved right onto another guy. so you know what F you. I'm tired of all this. I've wasted the last 7 months, trying DAILY not to cry when i think about you. I've hovered around these STUPID TF forums, waiting to see if you would show up. And verify to me that I haven't turned into a crazy person. But you never show. And i'm still trying not to cry. I'm pretty dang sure your not crying over me. You went and loured in another victim, to help distract you from yourself, you never could be alone. Lucky for you, your beautiful. When u bleed him dry, there will be another one waiting.

But it won't be me babe. I'm done. I'm over all of this.

You... ME... WE..... are not twin flames.

No one is. they don't exist.

it's merely a Hollywood love story that we bought into to justify our actions.

I hope that one day, you find yourself
Old 08-06-2018, 02:14 PM
Experiencer
I’m sorry, but she’s not the runner in your story, you are.

I say that with the most profound love and compassion as your posts are the only ones to ever make me tear up on these forums.

It appears that she moved forward fast and towards you, but you couldn’t (not yet) do the same. So what was she supposed to do? Wait around after her divorce until you have the courage to decide?

Again, I’m crying reading your words because I have felt every feeling that you are feeling. I’m so sorry you are going through this. But one thing I know from going through this journey is that there is no way out. All we can do, all we must do is just keep going.

Sending love and light your way :(
Old 08-06-2018, 05:01 PM
Knower

I agree that the tf stuff is garbage, but don't you think it's something different? When you are older and married you have enough experience to know it's different in some way.

I do think that some people leave marriages more easily than others, whether it's their nature or their resources. Some never will. But I do think it's crazy to run to another person once you're free and not give it a chance or make an effort or wait at all. It's like it's too much. I keep hearing about that happening here though. I don't understand that.

Lastly, I can relate to the rage. Does it stay though? I go back and forth so much it's dizzying. The emotions just float right back in. It's like being possessed.
Old 08-06-2018, 07:26 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunapixie

I say that with the most profound love and compassion as your posts are the only ones to ever make me tear up on these forums.

It appears that she moved forward fast and towards you, but you couldn’t (not yet) do the same. So what was she supposed to do? Wait around after her divorce until you have the courage to decide?

Again, I’m crying reading your words because I have felt every feeling that you are feeling. I’m so sorry you are going through this. But one thing I know from going through this journey is that there is no way out. All we can do, all we must do is just keep going.

Sending love and light your way :(
i 100% agree that he is the runner
Old 08-06-2018, 07:40 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunapixie
:(

For the life of me I can't work out how you arrive at that conclusion. They aren't twin flames by the sound of it and all credit to Teddy_Broselvet for being honest and coming to terms. He's neither running nor chasing.

They were caught up in romance which doesn't make a twin flame according to the understand I pick up here. An affair, as Teddy_Broselvet says. Someone is usually burned by these things. Sad but true.

Old 08-06-2018, 07:57 PM
Badcopyinc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddy_Broselvet
I have this overwhelming feeling in the pit of my stomach.

Not one of misery, or discontent, but an urge to forget everything.

All those "signs".... the syncs.... THEY MEAN NOTHING.... N O T H I N G.

i'm sorry that we met too late in life. I'm sorry that we were both already committed to another soul. With children that need our devotion. I'm sorry that we "fell in love" regardless of all that that. I've come to realize that those couple months spent with you were nothing more us PLAYING ourselves. I actually believed that the numbers, and "random occurrences" were actually leading us to each other. And after we met, and we didn't understand why they were happening...I remember when we finally looked up their meaning...that's when we really messed up. We need to understand that it was merely a coincidence that we learned about this TF junk as the clock struck 3:33. OF COURSE we were able to check off every box on those stupid TF lists. OF COURSE your "Angel Cards" verified our connection. OF COURSE we felt as if we could manipulate and expand that ball of energy we felt in our chest. OF COURSE we felt like we could feel each other when laying in bed at night. OF COURSE I was having visions and bursts of light when we kissed.

WE WERE HAVING AND AFFAIR HUNNY.... we are NOT SPECIAL. We may not have allowed ourselves to have sex, but lets face it. that was only because of how guilty we felt.

That is why we felt like we were destined to be together, regardless off our situation. We are NOT TWIN FLAMES. We are just 2 stupid people who believe in fantasy. We are both ENFP's after all. We let our guard down. We messed up and we took down our defenses.

Looking back, i find it to be IRONIC that I called you my Siren. At the time I said that because of your beautiful red hair. But boy was that foreshadowing... You led my ship astray and right into the rocks.

and then your disappeared... (funny isn't it... you said I would be the runner)

But you expected that to happen, didn't you. I'm sorry that i wasn't as strong as you. As determined as you. Everything happened so dang fast I had no time to comprehend. Like, seriously. You told your husband you fell in love with me after a month. Then filed for divorce. How did you ever expect me to keep up??? Now i'm left feeling stuck in a loveless marriage where the kids are the glue holding everything together, and you moved right onto another guy. so you know what F you. I'm tired of all this. I've wasted the last 7 months, trying DAILY not to cry when i think about you. I've hovered around these STUPID TF forums, waiting to see if you would show up. And verify to me that I haven't turned into a crazy person. But you never show. And i'm still trying not to cry. I'm pretty dang sure your not crying over me. You went and loured in another victim, to help distract you from yourself, you never could be alone. Lucky for you, your beautiful. When u bleed him dry, there will be another one waiting.

But it won't be me babe. I'm done. I'm over all of this.

You... ME... WE..... are not twin flames.

No one is. they don't exist.

it's merely a Hollywood love story that we bought into to justify our actions.

I hope that one day, you find yourself

Agree with lorelyen

Don't let anyone tell you what your truth is. That's for you to find and then find again and then find again and so on.

I can tell you though that i felt a even greater weight lifted in finding love for the people i used to dislike or even hate. sometimes I just have to find how they made me stronger. otherwise I was carrying around a hot coal in my hands waiting to throw it at them..... leaving me burnt.
Old 08-06-2018, 08:01 PM
Knower

It's also pretty normal to deny a connection (whatever you call it) when you're rejected and enraged. That's why I asked if he had been to that place of anger before. I'd be curious to see if it melts away. I mean mine isn't really a love story, more a weird story, with love involved. I had a recent side "love" story (no cheating or affair, but mutual, intense) and it was nooottthing like this. No drama. No jealousy. No weird stuff. No triggering. It's faded over years, instead of growing. It didn't take up my every though. There wasn't hearing his voice in my sleep. So different.

Regarding the "running", just because he didn't get divorced overnight doesn't mean he was shunning her. She started something brand new!? Not even history or obligations, just tied up to another? I think that's classic avoidance.
Old 08-06-2018, 08:39 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ldlf16
It's also pretty normal to deny a connection (whatever you call it) when you're rejected and enraged. That's why I asked if he had been to that place of anger before. I'd be curious to see if it melts away. I mean mine isn't really a love story, more a weird story, with love involved. I had a recent side "love" story (no cheating or affair, but mutual, intense) and it was nooottthing like this. No drama. No jealousy. No weird stuff. No triggering. It's faded over years, instead of growing. It didn't take up my every though. There wasn't hearing his voice in my sleep. So different.

Regarding the "running", just because he didn't get divorced overnight doesn't mean he was shunning her. She started something brand new!? Not even history or obligations, just tied up to another? I think that's classic avoidance.

I don't think it was a twin flame bond. Sad though individual situations are, these events happen all too regularly day in, day out. They've happened to me and like it or not one has to live with the hurt, expunge it as best one can. It does go away depending on how willing one is to get on with their life and not keep picking at the wound.

Married people always take a chance. Leaving a partner and family may seem easy at first but as the days pass, as the practicalities assert themselves, it's never without emotional anguish, tugging - worse for a guy I imagine as he'd likely have a financial burden. Even with this girl, if there are kids, one's ex-partner is never hovering far from the foreground. Teddy_Broselvet has declared himself out and if I might be so bold, wisely so.

Old 08-06-2018, 09:01 PM
Experiencer

Yeah ok, you'll be in the "what do you want to say to your twin flame" thread in about twenty minutes professing your love poetically. Lol youre crazy about her admit it
Old 09-06-2018, 01:34 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
For the life of me I can't work out how you arrive at that conclusion. They aren't twin flames by the sound of it and all credit to Teddy_Broselvet for being honest and coming to terms. He's neither running nor chasing.

They were caught up in romance which doesn't make a twin flame according to the understand I pick up here. An affair, as Teddy_Broselvet says. Someone is usually burned by these things. Sad but true.

No offense, but I have been everywhere he is at and felt everything he is feeling. You cannot and will never be able to understand where I’m coming from because you don’t know what it feels like to live in this... situation like the rest of us do.

But you could be right on one thing, maybe he just had an affair. And you know what, I hope that’s all. I hope that he was indeed mistaken and they are not twins. I hope that he moves on from this and returns to his family and leaves all this behind. However, if theirs is a true twin flame connection, I will stand by my previous post. There is no end to this.

You can’t know what you don’t know, by the way. And when it comes to this section of the forums, it’s amusing to see people offering advice on things which they have absolutely zero experience in.

Anyway, onward we all go. Let’s see what’s next.

I wish OP the best. Hopefully, his isn’t a twin flame connection.