Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 02-01-2017, 07:15 PM
Pathfinder
Question Manifesting a New Job/Career

Hi All,

Happy New Year!!

Originally, I posted this under "Affirmations" but I just noticed there was a sub-thread for manifesting, so I think my question is better suited here...

I'm in the process of trying to make a career change and I was wondering if anyone has quickly attracted a new job/career? If so, how did you do that? And, which affirmations did you use?

I've been trying to attract a new job/career with a specific base salary ($100K+/year in San Diego or $75K+/year in Atlanta) but I'm not hearing anything from employers. I see that my resume(s) have been forwarded to hiring managers and I'm still "Under Consideration" for the positions I'm interested in, but I haven't heard from anyone and it's been over a month.

Those of you who are great at attracting money and new opportunities, please share your secret!!

Many thanks!
Old 02-01-2017, 08:18 PM
Master
Manifesting a New Job / Career

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyLynx
Hi All,

Originally, I posted this under "Affirmations" but I just noticed there was a sub-thread for manifesting, so I think my question is better suited here...

I'm in the process of trying to make a career change and I was wondering if anyone has quickly attracted a new job/career? If so, how did you do that? And, which affirmations did you use?

I've been trying to attract a new job/career with a specific base salary ($100K+/year in San Diego or $75K+/year in Atlanta) but I'm not hearing anything from employers. I see that my resume(s) have been forwarded to hiring managers and I'm still "Under Consideration" for the positions I'm interested in, but I haven't heard from anyone and it's been over a month.

Those of you who are great at attracting money and new opportunities, please share your secret!!

Many thanks!

LadyLynx,

Happy New Year to you! Good to post with you again!

The same principle that caused you to "Originally, I posted this under "Affirmations" but I just noticed there was a sub-thread for manifesting...."

....is the very same principle by which you'll attract what you seek. How ?

1st Hint: It's the "I just noticed" part. You didn't 'just happen to notice'....you gave yourself the opportunity to notice! So the job you seek will "notice you back!"

It just so happens that one of the posters to this forum asked the very same question in this sub-thread for manifesting! The entire thread is attached as the reference, below, ironically called "Manifesting a new job", by Jordank.

I, too, posted my story within this reference, as well...in addition to the 4 pages of other folks' answers to Jordank's question. My "new job' story is on page 3 of Jordank's thread.

2nd Hint: "You are always where you are supposed to be....to get to where you want to go....because ALL the paths to anywhere else connect to where you are right now !!"

....and if you'll pardon this paraphrase on Mae West's philosophy of job hunting, ...."So many jobs, so little time! "Honey, luck ain't got nothin' to do with it"!

"And yes ! Just imagine how good it feels to now know this is true because I'm actually living it and telling YOU !"...

BTW That's my voice, telling Jordank the same thing,.....from the job I'm STILL working!

You'll get a glimpse why this is so true....when YOU are doing this for someone else.

I just "happened to notice" the 2nd reference a couple of moments ago, in the "Signs and Synchronicities" sub-forum, and for some reason, felt a need to include it here. I don't even know if this matters, but I do know....there are no accidents in this Universe.

Hope this, and the references below, helps....

Reference: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=52754

Reference: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...58#post1535358
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)
Old 02-01-2017, 09:13 PM
Pathfinder
Guthrio,

Thank you so much!!! I'm going to look at that thread (and your references) right now.

Ref you're where you need to be: The answer to this may be in the other thread (or references) but can one skip to a job they know they're qualified for and double their salary? I feel like I continue to get a job offers that match my current salary (or only $1K-$5K more) but I know I'm destined to live in abundance ( :) ), so those jobs do not interest me because it's not part of my "Life Plan" / "Abundance Plan".

That being said, I know anything is possible and you get what you expect /ask for, but how does that relate to the common saying of "paying your dues"? And, is the thought of one paying their dues a limiting, non-abundant thought? I firmly believe that I have what it takes to do the jobs that I've applied for--although some say they prefer management certifications that I do not have, although I've held many leadership positions and am a natural born leader. Also, I feel like if you believe you're meant to have something you should have it. But, I don't know if that goes against the laws of the universe??
Old 02-01-2017, 10:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Guthrio,

Thank you so much!!! I'm going to look at that thread (and your references) right now.

Ref you're where you need to be: The answer to this may be in the other thread (or references) but can one skip to a job they know they're qualified for and double their salary? I feel like I continue to get a job offers that match my current salary (or only $1K-$5K more) but I know I'm destined to live in abundance ( :) ), so those jobs do not interest me because it's not part of my "Life Plan" / "Abundance Plan".

That being said, I know anything is possible and you get what you expect /ask for, but how does that relate to the common saying of "paying your dues"? And, is the thought of one paying their dues a limiting, non-abundant thought? I firmly believe that I have what it takes to do the jobs that I've applied for--although some say they prefer management certifications that I do not have, although I've held many leadership positions and am a natural born leader. Also, I feel like if you believe you're meant to have something you should have it. But, I don't know if that goes against the laws of the universe??

LadyLynx,

My pleasure.

The ONLY "dues" that need to be "paid" are limited solely to giving "due diligence" to the seed of desire that YOU plant within yourself, because that's what the Universe takes from you, to "grow" you into the "bloom of your experience of it"! If the seed you see yourself planting within contains self-limiting "caveats", such as "waiting my turn", or having what "they say" is necessary to get the job I want, or "I must pay my dues", or anything else you include in your conceptual seed....those limitations WILL be included in your experience of job hunting. Why ?

Because when you plant an apple seed you get an apple tree...and ONLY an apple tree....perfectly!

When you plant an acorn you will ONLY get an oak tree....perfectly!

When you plant the aforementioned "seeds of limitation", you will get the "limitation you planted" AS your experience....again,....perfectly!! Do you see ?

Look for the part of my 2nd reference which states something to the effect, "the GPS perfectly knows where YOU are in relation to where you want to go" and after you have given it clear directions....will take you there, with no further input from you.

Here's the catch: your car's GPS will take you to the WRONG place just as easily as it will take you to the RIGHT place. Why ? Because of your input! Feeling DOUBT works just as effectively as Feeling TRUST, to get you where you want to go. If you have doubts within....you've planted the seed that can ONLY grow into a perfect representative OF it...just as ANY seed does (remember the apple seed and the acorn)?

No different with when YOU plant TRUST within yourself for the Universe to grow YOU into. Again, perfectly.

So if it's just as easy to reap what TRUST plants...as it is to reap what DOUBT plants....

....why not simply plant EXACTLY what you desire....not limitations on what you desire???

YOU plant the limits BY "placing" the limits, you see?....which the Universe will grow as YOUR experience....either way. Again, perfectly.

"Due diligence"...not "paying dues" is what this is all about.

Does the soil, sun, water and seeds need your help to grow those seeds into plants, after you've diligently put them into the ground (and left them there) ?

Neither does the "Ground of Being"....need any help to "grow you" into the experience of the seeds of desire YOU plant within you....after you've done so.

You reap what you sow....perfectly! Just as I did. Speaking for myself, I had absolutely NO idea that the job I'm in now even existed, or even WHERE it existed(!)...but the Universe did! You don't have to "skip over someone" to get to the job that the Universe has ALREADY prepared for YOUR needs, where you'd least expect it to be. You don't "skip" to the job...you GET the job! And the means whereby are perfectly placed to put you there, even BEFORE YOU GET THERE....because perfection is what the Universe is ALL about!

Like I said, "You are ALREADY connected", even if you, personally, have absolutely no idea where the "connections" are...but the Universe does!

As mentioned in the 3rd reference:

"Every individual is always as powerful as they need to be to create whatever reality they desire, without having to hurt anyone else or them self, in order to get it. A radio does not have to create the program it wishes to hear. It merely needs to receive an already-existing program. And it makes itself an effective receiver by matching frequencies, synchronizing frequencies - creating a similarity of vibrations - with the program it wishes to receive. Likewise, you don't have to create the reality you desire, because it already exists - among the infinite probable realities all simultaneously co-existing. All you have to do is make yourself an effective "antenna", so that by similarity of vibrations, you can receive that reality. And this makes it physiologically "real" for you."

Although I didn't refer to the automobile GPS in my example, as what I'm about to say, the principle is exactly the same: God's Perfect System.

Hope this, and the references below, helps. Trust is the thrust!

Reference: http://www.feelingisthesecret.org/ Feeling is the Secret

Reference: http://whats-in-it-for-you.blogspot.com/ What's In It For You?

Reference: http://iasos.com/metaphys/bashar/
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)

Last edited by guthrio : 02-01-2017 at 11:45 PM.
Old 03-01-2017, 12:10 AM
Hi LadyLynx,

This is the deal in a nutshell, because you asked me, I will be blunt and clear, then..
Know that you have the power to make anything happen.
Have the confidence to expect it to come about.
NEVER have doubt.

Notice I've stopped saying 'Believe"?
Jesus used that word...now, 2000 years later...I'm saying, 'Know it...'
with strength and emotion and conviction.
Jesus said, 'Say to this mountain...'
and that is what you do...Say, you are getting this thing that you want.
And, also, know who you are...know you don't have to figure out a thing...
The Powers That be do that part...they can have a person have a dream about you...or maybe
they will see an accident on the way home and they help someone that looks very much like you,
so they remember that interview with you...WHATever....all the workings of the spiritual world
are at your service once you ask or decree something.

Confidence in knowing who you are and never having doubt are the keys...
Sit back with a smile and watch it unfold.
Can you do that ? Know that you can make it happen?
Because that is what it takes to deliberately manifest something.

You might not believe some of the wild things that have come about
that I don't write about here...there are too many!!
So, I just talk about the big ones...but there are the smaller ones that are just as spectacular!
Big or small...all these desires are the same.

You want to find a safety pin on the ground? Or you want a job?
All the same.

When I say this ...if your mind balked...then you must develop 'knowing'.
Hope that helps.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 03-01-2017, 01:17 AM
Pathfinder
Thumbs up Thank You, Guthrio & Miss Hepburn

Ah, I see. Thank you both!! I now realize my resume is "in limbo" (e.g. Under Consideration) for over a month b/c my expectations are in limbo!

Personally, I know I'm 100% capable of doing a job (and I command a HIGH salary for my expertise) but then I share my thoughts/goals w/ people and most of them second-guess my decisions and capabilities--especially my mother and family--and I guess that has affected my confidence, which affects what I receive from the Universe.

That said, why would my friends/family second-guess me?? Especially my mother!??? I would never discourage my friends/family from reaching their highest potential, but I feel like my family (esp my mom) will do anything they can to keep me down.

It's very sad and I'm finally realizing (and accepting) that's how it'll always be w/ my family. For example, when I told my mom I wanted to be an Accountant (in HS) she said, "Ha! You can't even balance your checkbook!" And, when I said I wanted to be an Optometrist she said, "Good luck!"; and, when I got into the #1 optometry program she didn't even congratulate me; she just dismissed it.

That said, I ended up leaving optometry school b/c I realized I wanted more; no offense to any Optometrists' reading this right now. Lol. I realized I wanted to be a surgeon and/or specialty physician and she said, "Ugh!!! What's wrong w/ you!?!? Why do you have to aim so high? Why can't you just get a regular job like most people!!?!!l Smh!!

Anyway, now that I've (consciously) typed all of that out, I can see how I've let my familys' comments affect my manifesting; esp my mothers comments. I guess I trusted her but it's clear she doesn't have my best interest in mind.

From now on, I'm only sharing my thoughts, dreams and ideas with people who are on the same wavelength as me / truly want the best for me.
Old 03-01-2017, 02:19 AM
Quote:
From now on, I'm only sharing my thoughts, dreams and ideas with people who
are on the same wavelength as me / truly want the best for me.
Good decision...remember Jesus wisely said,'' Do not give dogs what is holy...
lest they trample them...and turn to attack you''... Matt 7:6
This is part of wisdom...discerning who to say what to...

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 03-01-2017, 02:25 AM
Master
LadyLynx,

The sweetest scent in the world is the sweet smell of success!!

...especially after everyone else in the world stupidly chooses to not see you successful...except you!!
Old 03-01-2017, 02:53 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Good decision...remember Jesus wisely said,'' Do not give dogs what is holy...
lest they trample them...and turn to attack you''... Matt 7:6
This is part of wisdom...discerning who to say what to...

Agreed! But, I've always thought verses like those were in reference to non-friends and non-family (e.g. Strangers). Too bad family and friends are the EXACT people he's warning us about! Eh, you live and learn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by guthrio
LadyLynx,

The sweetest scent in the world is the sweet smell of success!!

...especially after everyone else in the world stupidly chooses to not see you successful...except you!!

Agreed! I'm kind of mad I let them affect for me this long but I'm looking on the bright side--better late than never!

**About to read your PM**
Old 03-01-2017, 03:23 AM
Be confident and secure...it emanates out and is like a magnet...
it repels idiots and draws confident people to you.