Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 26-03-2011, 01:22 PM
tooty~frooty

Book1 Great Bear

So new to me this subject. The only thing I am personally connected to would be the Great Bear? I am not sure if it's a constellation sorry since it was long time I had studied them in school. But this constellation pops up everywhere I go, usually even in thoughts and visions. Could someone explain how were they connected to their favourite constellations in past lives? Is life existing in them etc?

Old 26-03-2011, 02:37 PM
Ascender
The second Deacon for Cancer, Ursa Major, is mostly portrayed as a big bear. In the Egyptian Zodiac it is portrayed as the hind leg of an animal, which is portraying the concept of a great harvest. The Greek mythology tells the story of a king that was transformed into a bear and that bear became the Big Dipper. This is where the concept of the animal being a bear became normalized and the name Ursa Major took hold.

But the names of the stars in the Big Dipper describe something else. Ten of the stars in this constellation have ancient names that describe a flock of sheep or a herd of animals. Whether the names of the stars are in Hebrew, Arabic, or Greek, they all basically describe the constellation as a large herd being gathered together. Some of the star names in Hebrew are; Merarch, which means ‘the flock’, Talith, which means ‘the fold’, and Phaeda, which means ‘guarded’. The star Phaeda is portraying that the sheepfold is being protected and guarded by someone.

Some of the Arabic names of the stars are; Al Naish, which means ‘the assembled together’, Dubhe, which means ‘a herd of animals’, El Alcola, which means ‘the sheepfold’ Cab'd al Asad, which means ‘the multitude’, and Dubeh Lachar, which means ‘the last herd’. The star named the multitude is showing that the flock will be large and the star named Lachar is indicating that it will also be the last herd.

Some of the old Greek names for the stars in Ursa Major are; Helike, which means ‘company of travelers’ and Calisto, which means ‘the sheepfold appointed’. Some of these old Greek names provide some interesting insight into the characteristics of this Deacon. The concept of being a company of travelers implies that this herd will be going someplace and that they will all travel there together. The star named Calisto meaning ‘the sheepfold appointed’ brings up the thought that there will be an appointed time of some sort for when the travelers leave or arrive. In any event, the idea of the Big Dipper being portrayed as a large bear does not match up to the ancient star names.
Old 26-03-2011, 03:20 PM
grazier

I have always been drawn to Plaiedes, probably because I have past life connections there.

Blessings

grazier
Old 26-03-2011, 04:04 PM
Master
I like the 'obvious' ones like the big & little dippers, I think I like the planets whenever you can see them really well, and I've seen big blue star but don't know what it's called.

Old 26-03-2011, 05:30 PM
Ascender
The most significant star formations in the constellation of Taurus is the cluster of stars known as the Pleiades. The meaning of Pleiades is ‘The Congregation of The Judge’. The concept of being a judge is a very important element for the Zodiac sign Taurus. The concept of a judge is also portrayed by the second Deacon of Taurus, which is the constellation called Eridanus. The meaning of Eridanus is ‘The River of The Judge’. The authority of a judge is a recurring characteristic portrayed in the stars.

It rides on the shoulder of the bull and it is a small group of stars. There are basically seven stars, which can typically be seen with the naked eye. Six of them are easily visible and one requires very good eye site. But these Seven Stars called the Pleiades are referred to as the Seven Sisters and sometimes called the Seven Sailors. The name Pleiades in Hebrew means ‘the Congregation of the Judge’. This name implies two concepts. One of the concepts is that there will be a congregation somewhere and the other concept implies there will be a judgment some day. Both of these concepts are also referred to in the bible. The bible even refers to the Pleiades directly by name. The Pleiades is one of the elements in the night sky that has an important part in GOD’s ultimate plan for humankind. In the Book of Job, GOD asks; ’Canst thou bind the sweet influences of Pleiades, or loose the bands of Orion’. There is a sweet influence given by the Seven Stars of the Pleiades. There is something extremely important for this area of the night sky. The word plein means to sail, which is how the Seven Sailors name came about. But in the bible, what do these Seven Stars portray?

One biblical reference that ties the Seven Stars in the Pleiades to the Seven Churches is in the Book of Amos, chapter 5, verse 8, it reads; ‘Seek him that maketh the seven stars and Orion, and turneth the shadow of death into the morning, and maketh the day dark with night: that calleth for the waters of the sea, and poureth them out upon the face of the earth: The LORD is his name”. The Seven Stars, which are related to Orion, is the Pleiades in the neck of Taurus. There are several biblical references to the Seven Stars in the first five chapters of the Book of Revelation. These next few biblical references are laid out to track how the Seven Stars are described by the bible. Starting in chapter 1, verse 20 it says; ‘The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches. It says that the [Seven Stars are the Angels of the Seven Churches], and the [Seven Golden Candlesticks are the Seven Churches]. The stars are the angels and the candlesticks are churches. In Chapter 3, verse 1 it reads; ‘And unto the angel of the church in Sardis write; These things saith he that hath the seven Spirits of God, and the seven stars; I know thy works, that thou hast a name that thou livest, and art dead.’. This verse explains that a ‘He’ has both the Seven Spirits and the Seven Stars.

Then in chapter 4, verse 5; ‘And out of the throne proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices: and there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God.’. The Lamps of Fire before the throne are the same as the Seven Spirits. Going further chapter 5, verse 6 reads; ‘And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.’ This verse explains that there is a Lamb, which looked slain, but was still standing before the Throne of GOD. The verse goes on to say that the Lamb’s Seven Horns and Eyes are the Seven Spirits of GOD. This may be hard to follow. But the Pleiades cluster portrays The Congregation of the Judge that is watching over everything.

Another interesting point about the Pleiades is the pattern the stars create when looking up at them in the night sky. The seven stars create the pattern of what could be described as a fat question mark lying on its back. Now the pattern itself is not that important, but where else the pattern is found is amazing. The seven churches in Asia that are referred to in the Book of Revelations are position in the same pattern as the Pleiades. If you take the fat question mark pattern, which the Pleiades makes, and turn it 180 degrees, it has the same pattern as the geographic layout of the seven churches. These are the same churches, which GOD’s servant John, was writing to in the Book of Revelations. Five of the stars line up dead on. The sixth star is just a little out of alignment (Church in Ephesu). The seventh star is in the right alignment, but just a little further away then the church (church in Laodicea). These minor adjustments could mean the churches were not identified in the right spot on the maps or the stars shifted a little over time. But for these two patterns to match up as close as they do there appears to be a connection.