Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 21-06-2018, 03:50 AM
Pathfinder

Unhappy How do you deal with no contact? It hurts...

My heart is aching. I hold back tears as I write this. This website is the only place I can let out my true feelings. I feel hopeless, alone and so depressed. I can barely move because I feel so down. My heart feels like a weight in my body, sinking further and further down.

I work part-time and am a university student. However, on my days off lately, I’ve been feeling so terribly down. I have battled depression/anxiety for six years, and this has re-emerged recently (brought on by the fact that I broke up with my girlfriend several few weeks ago). So, I’m single again and have much more time alone. I know I should be “working on myself” and turning within myself for strength, and I’m trying, but it’s hard. I try to keep myself busy, work on my hobbies, and have been picking up more shifts, but I feel so empty.

If only I could call him - my dear uncle; one soulmate out of several whom I am so lucky to know in this lifetime. Weeks have passed since I last saw him. I have no idea when we will unite again. I simply wish to be in his presence - a place that truly feels like home. In his eyes, I feel like my pain is understood without any judgment. Having no contact feels like utter torture. I can’t call him, because I know I’d probably break down. I never call or message him, anyway. I KNOW that seeing him isn’t the answer to my problems. I need to give him all the space in the world. I simply wish he would reach out to me sometimes. It would make me feel hopeful, and supported.

Thank you for listening to me. Apologies for rambling - I just feel awfully down at the moment and I don’t know what to do.
Old 21-06-2018, 05:05 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by sapphirerose
My heart is aching. I hold back tears as I write this. This website is the only place I can let out my true feelings. I feel hopeless, alone and so depressed. I can barely move because I feel so down. My heart feels like a weight in my body, sinking further and further down.

I work part-time and am a university student. However, on my days off lately, I’ve been feeling so terribly down. I have battled depression/anxiety for six years, and this has re-emerged recently (brought on by the fact that I broke up with my girlfriend several few weeks ago). So, I’m single again and have much more time alone. I know I should be “working on myself” and turning within myself for strength, and I’m trying, but it’s hard. I try to keep myself busy, work on my hobbies, and have been picking up more shifts, but I feel so empty.

If only I could call him - my dear uncle; one soulmate out of several whom I am so lucky to know in this lifetime. Weeks have passed since I last saw him. I have no idea when we will unite again. I simply wish to be in his presence - a place that truly feels like home. In his eyes, I feel like my pain is understood without any judgment. Having no contact feels like utter torture. I can’t call him, because I know I’d probably break down. I never call or message him, anyway. I KNOW that seeing him isn’t the answer to my problems. I need to give him all the space in the world. I simply wish he would reach out to me sometimes. It would make me feel hopeful, and supported.

Thank you for listening to me. Apologies for rambling - I just feel awfully down at the moment and I don’t know what to do.

Hi sapphirerose, it sounds like your Uncle is a great guy. I don't think he would mind at all if you called to talk, he probably would appreciate that too. Don't suffer in silence, because your life matters. You're never alone. Whether you realize it or not, there are people in this world that will come into your life, and show you the love and respect that you deserve. Don't lose hope. Things will get better for you, I promise.

SF
Old 21-06-2018, 08:42 PM
Suspended
Master
Time heals all wounds, or maybe most of them.
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=107096
Old 27-06-2018, 09:10 PM
Experiencer
I totally get you sapphierose, i felt the same with my twin, felt like home with him. Yes we had some triggers but i really believed it was about stepping up, being able to heal our wounds together. He didnt want to have the relationship anymore. We were so close to healing our triggers eh, i felt it so close.
Old 02-07-2018, 07:36 PM
Knower

saphire rose, please know you are not alone, so many of us feel this too..sending you all the love in the universe..keep believing