Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 06-06-2018, 07:19 AM
Master
Please, looking for a tarot reading?

Hi.

I am looking for an intuitive tarot reading. Ugh. Love bug bit me!!!!!

I have an interest in an individual, a male, whom I have met through family, and know.

I began to have interest in this man, when he was over visiting with my father- he seemed to inquire about me- I do not want to get too personal, but perhaps the background information may help, and help me to form my question?

He seemed to show concern to my father in regards to my living situation- being with my father. My father told him I have it lucky as most parents don't support their kids and kick them out as soon as they turn 18. The friend- this man- asked my father "But has it occurred to you they want their own lives"? In regards when speaking of me and my younger brother.

I have always enjoyed speaking to this man, this person, since I met him over at my brothers- he is a friend of a brother of mine. We seem to understand each other, and have like interests.

Realizing I enjoyed talking to this person I sent them a friend request on social media. It took them a while to accept, I began saying well the most I could do was try and that he wouldn't accept....

One day my dad knocked on my door, and gave me a rose quartz saying he was supposed to give this to me. The words- "Supposed to" struck me as an odd thing for my father to say so I asked where he got it, and he told me he got it from this man I am speaking of.

After I got this stone is when the friend request was accepted by the individual.

I have been looking for a box for my altar to hold some things. I posted on social media asking for recommendations on where I could purchase one affordable. A couple girl friends of mine said they'd keep their eyes out- but no response/ info, or luck yet.

A couple days ago my father told me someone had seen that I was looking for a box, and my dad said they had wanted to know the measurements or how big it needed to be. I asked my dad who had seen the post- wishing to know simply as to know or not whether the individual is good to their word and this wouldn't be an exercise of going to length to describe the size for nothing- and my father said he didn't know. ??? I asked "You don't know who was asking, but that someone was...."?

Today again I brought it up as I am adamant on if I can get an altar box to get one- and not give up so easy- so again I inquired to my father- you said someone may have a box for me...? We spoke of size again- he showed me a box he has, asked like this- I said that's perfect, I inquired again on whom brought this up to him, and he said it is this person, the man I am here asking for a reading in regards to.

Is this just this person being a nice guy? It could be a mere matter of this, as he seems a pretty decent guy.

Or are these somehow signs of interest?

Essentially I am wondering, and my question is- does this person have a romantic interest in me? Or ?

Just a general good guy, I happen to enjoy talking to?

I am confused. It didn't seem as if the rose quartz was a gift from my father. He said he was "supposed" to give it to me. That is all he said. Is it possible it was a gift from this man, individual?

Because if you know my father- he doesn't say something like that if it was from him himself- he wouldn't feel like he was "supposed" to.

Any help appreciated very much here guys...

I am asking as I already had a bit of my own interest in this person, but more of I genuinely sent him a request Only because I really enjoy talking to him.

I was never expecting a stone as a gift. I do remember speaking to this man about liking stones.

No one has ever accepted a social media friend request I've sent with a gift preceding it...

I'm not used to nice treatment from people.

It makes me confused.
Old 06-06-2018, 02:06 PM
Experiencer

I am in a reading mood this morning, so I can try to help you out. Not saying my reading will be "right" or not, but I'll give it a try. You can decide for yourself what the cards mean if you don't see my interpretation fitting.

Quote:
Essentially I am wondering, and my question is- does this person have a romantic interest in me? Or ?

8 of Coins
9 of Cups
3 of Swords
King of Coins
Queen of Swords x
Base: 4 of Coins x

Well, I'm not seeing any "romance" or cards of that nature here. I think maybe he was just being kind and is a kind person in general who enjoys helping those whom he meets. The cards seem to be telling a story of helping you to feel good and rise above any struggles you may be experiencing. Does that resonate at all? If not, then maybe someone else could shed some light on things.
Old 06-06-2018, 05:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Torgo

I am in a reading mood this morning, so I can try to help you out. Not saying my reading will be "right" or not, but I'll give it a try. You can decide for yourself what the cards mean if you don't see my interpretation fitting.

Quote:

8 of Coins
9 of Cups
3 of Swords
King of Coins
Queen of Swords x

Well, I'm not seeing any "romance" or cards of that nature here. I think maybe he was just being kind and is a kind person in general who enjoys helping those whom he meets. The cards seem to be telling a story of helping you to feel good and rise above any struggles you may be experiencing. Does that resonate at all? If not, then maybe someone else could shed some light on things.

First I'd like to take the time to thank you for taking the time to look and do a reading for me.

Thank you for the interpretation, and like you said right or wrong we will see in time.

I do notice you did a 6 card spread or pulled six cards, and you offered your interpretation, but I do not see how you came to your conclusion, you have not offered an interpretation for the individual cards themselves, or how you've come to this conclusion by the cards, what they indicate.

This may or may not bear any difference in the interpretation, but I would like to suggest something like that really does help. I currently only have an Oracle card deck I do not particularly get along with, and I may be interested in the future to purchase a Tarot deck like you are using here.

Knowing the style and way and individual read of the cards and how tarot readers are reading, lends insight not only to a reading one is doing for others, but also helps those whom view the thread, as well as the OP, learn in which ways such conclusions are drawn by the reader from the cards, and how they fit into the whole, which offers then not only an interpretation, but the possibility of what you've said and your card layout then becoming a great teaching tool to the OP and other readers of the thread as well, whom may not be as familiar with Tarot.

Other than that, thank you very much for taking the time out to read for me, Torgo, none the less. I will keep what you've said in mind.

One question before I forget to ask if I may: You have an x there next to the Queen of Swords, and the 4 of Coins, Is there a reason for this x? Were these reversal cards?

Thank you for your time, and your interpretation.

It is appreciated.
Old 06-06-2018, 06:23 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
First I'd like to take the time to thank you for taking the time to look and do a reading for me.

Thank you for the interpretation, and like you said right or wrong we will see in time.

I do notice you did a 6 card spread or pulled six cards, and you offered your interpretation, but I do not see how you came to your conclusion, you have not offered an interpretation for the individual cards themselves, or how you've come to this conclusion by the cards, what they indicate.

This may or may not bear any difference in the interpretation, but I would like to suggest something like that really does help. I currently only have an Oracle card deck I do not particularly get along with, and I may be interested in the future to purchase a Tarot deck like you are using here.

Knowing the style and way and individual read of the cards and how tarot readers are reading, lends insight not only to a reading one is doing for others, but also helps those whom view the thread, as well as the OP, learn in which ways such conclusions are drawn by the reader from the cards, and how they fit into the whole, which offers then not only an interpretation, but the possibility of what you've said and your card layout then becoming a great teaching tool to the OP and other readers of the thread as well, whom may not be as familiar with Tarot.

Other than that, thank you very much for taking the time out to read for me, Torgo, none the less. I will keep what you've said in mind.

One question before I forget to ask if I may: You have an x there next to the Queen of Swords, and the 4 of Coins, Is there a reason for this x? Were these reversal cards?

Thank you for your time, and your interpretation.

It is appreciated.

Yes, the x's indicate the card was reversed when pulled.

Sorry that I did not offer individual meetings on the cards. I was going to, but I figured it was just easier to summarize them. I will show you how I came to that conclusion now.

8 of Coins
I saw this card is referring to a more practical view of the relationship. Almost as if to say there is work to be done. Almost like a project is on the table.

9 of Cup
The nine of cups is what I referred to as a wish card. So maybe combined with the eight of coins, it's saying this man maybe sees you have a wish and is working on trying to help you with that. What is the wish? I don't know. Could it possibly refer to your wish to be with him? Possibly. But I erred on the side of it being not a romantic project, due to a lack of other cups in the draw. Many cups cards can indicate love and romance for me in the spread. This is a very good cups card, but it's not necessarily a romantic one. It kind of covers all bases in life, from money to material goods to indulgent food and drink to sex and hedonism to love, etc..

3 of Swords
Three of swords is a card that is full of pain, sorrow, and conflict. There seems to be some sort of conflict and perhaps he was giving you this stone rose quartz as a gift to help ease your pain. Do you feel as if you were experiencing any type of pain or sorrow at the moment? Maybe he gave you the stone because he thinks it will help you feel better. Rose quartz is a stone that is connected with loving energy. Right? So it just seemed to me that he saw you were sad and wanted to give you some love in the form of the stone. The other slight possibility could be referring to a third-party. Maybe your dad is conflicted about allowing this man into your life? Maybe that's why it was weird when he gave you the stone?

King of Coins
King of Coins can usually represent a fatherly figure, so I think this has to do with your actual father. It could also mean something else. It could mean stability. It could mean commitment. Maybe he does want something with you. It could possibly mean that. Almost like he is claiming you. Claiming you as his own. Wanting to have a closer more stable relationship with you and being protective of you.

Queen of Swords x
This card threw me off though. I don't know if this represent you at all. Normally when this card is upside down it is not a very pleasant card. This queen can be very vindictive and cruel. She can be absent of any compassionate feelings. You don't strike me as this queen, so I'm just trying to figure out what it could mean in relationship to the question you asked. The only thing that popped into my mind was maybe you could be confused and denying the fact that maybe he really is interested in you and you were not excepting that because of fear. And maybe that's why you are confused right now. Maybe you aren't as confused as you think you are. Maybe you know the answer but you are subconsciously closing your heart off to this man by overthinking things. I mean, giving someone a rose quartz is a pretty bold move to be quite honest. It's the stone of love. Unless he's just a very kind person and trying to love you in a different, friendly and unconditional way. I don't know. What do you think?

The base card for me usually just represents your question. And this card when reversed is about giving things away. So, as you can see, it is about him giving you something and being selfless. That's all this card's position represents when I am doing a reading. It's kind of like an insurance policy to make sure I've got the right question down.

So with all of that said, what do you think? I threw out other possibilities but I went with my gut instinct the first time I wrote the reply. But now that I've gone through each card, there a some possibility of things being a bit different now that I think about it. What do you think? Maybe somebody else will come along and do another reading and it will help to clarify this one.

Sorry if this confused you even more. Thank you so much for the hug! Right back at ya!
Old 07-06-2018, 01:51 AM
Master
Quote:
Torgo
Yes, the x's indicate the card was reversed when pulled.

Thank you.

Sorry that I did not offer individual meetings on the cards. I was going to, but I figured it was just easier to summarize them. I will show you how I came to that conclusion now.

8 of Coins
I saw this card is referring to a more practical view of the relationship. Almost as if to say there is work to be done. Almost like a project is on the table.

Thank you, I will keep this in mind.

9 of Cup
The nine of cups is what I referred to as a wish card. So maybe combined with the eight of coins, it's saying this man maybe sees you have a wish and is working on trying to help you with that. What is the wish? I don't know. Could it possibly refer to your wish to be with him? Possibly. But I erred on the side of it being not a romantic project, due to a lack of other cups in the draw. Many cups cards can indicate love and romance for me in the spread. This is a very good cups card, but it's not necessarily a romantic one. It kind of covers all bases in life, from money to material goods to indulgent food and drink to sex and hedonism to love, etc..

A wish card? It sort of makes sense in a way. I did say he gifted me a rose quartz, it is what I forgot to say where this may apply. I have been wanting more stones, and had recently had focused thoughts on trying to bring this about- sort of like LOA, but throwing the thoughts down on a sigil paper and throwing them in a petition box. Every thought on this list almost came about except stones- and then I was given this. It actually came to me at a time I felt I really needed it.

3 of Swords
Three of swords is a card that is full of pain, sorrow, and conflict. There seems to be some sort of conflict and perhaps he was giving you this stone rose quartz as a gift to help ease your pain. Do you feel as if you were experiencing any type of pain or sorrow at the moment? Maybe he gave you the stone because he thinks it will help you feel better. Rose quartz is a stone that is connected with loving energy. Right? So it just seemed to me that he saw you were sad and wanted to give you some love in the form of the stone. The other slight possibility could be referring to a third-party. Maybe your dad is conflicted about allowing this man into your life? Maybe that's why it was weird when he gave you the stone?

I don't know why it was given to me, I do believe it wasn't a gift from my actual father- if my father gave me something and it was meant to be from him, my father, he wouldn't say "Oh yeah here I was supposed to give this to you" The supposed to within the sentence wouldn't mean I had this, and forgot to give this to you because I thought you would like it. When it comes to my father "Supposed to" used in a sentence along with "Give this to you", without a doubt in my mind means- someone specified this was to get to you- meaning it was not a gift from dad, but a gift from someone else specified with- Could you give this to---- Me Pluto, my name here-----. Meaning my dad would only feel he is supposed to do this- if specified by someone else- if it was an actual gift from him, he would openly tell me- here I found this- got you this. To find out whom gave it to me- I had to ask where did it come from...? To get a response of "What do you mean"? "Well you said you had found some rocks at grams, did you go through some more things up there"? "No". That was something else another small stone like I gave you before"..... "So where did you find this"....finally after all the prodding "Dude's last name gave it to me" he says.

I said "Awesome". I got a rose quartz, lovely. ....Wait did dad mean to give this to me... or oh wait.... did "Dude" give this to him to give to me....?? My internal male voice thought guide interrupts "Oh I don't -Curse word- know, do you actually think "Dude" gave your dad a rose quartz".......? My own thought. "Yeah that doesn't make much sense does it".....? Finally I came to the conclusion that Dude randomly probably didn't give my dad a rose quartz and say "Here, for you", and that supposed to- means someone had to have asked my father to give it to me, as that is absolutely without doubt the only thing if you knew how my dad is like I do, would even make any sense.

King of Coins
King of Coins can usually represent a fatherly figure, so I think this has to do with your actual father. It could also mean something else. It could mean stability. It could mean commitment. Maybe he does want something with you. It could possibly mean that. Almost like he is claiming you. Claiming you as his own. Wanting to have a closer more stable relationship with you and being protective of you.

It has nothing to do with my father. A very nice friend of ours gave something to my father specifying to get it to me. That only involves him to the point of he needs to knock on my door and give it to me, and talk to me without complaining about us running out of something or yelling me for whatever bothered him ten minutes ago. The gift did not have to do with him- it was not given to me by him. I am interested in the reasons and feelings behind why a male friend of my brother's would give me a gift 8 or 9 hours before accepting a friend request I had sent him a month prior. I do not know if the gift and the friend acceptance corresponded or something...? Maybe an "I am really sorry this is a month late".....? No one has ever sent me a gift as a sign of good faith before they accept a social media request........ I am not sure what that means? That is why I am asking... I was considering having a moderator move this to the friends and family and love forum instead of the divination forum since I am not getting many thoughts- replies here- absolutely no offense Torgo Hon thank you very much for your help and effort with this, I was thinking of having this moved before you responded in fact but didn't want to upset the moderators/ admins if they are very busy with this...

It doesn't matter what my father thinks about any of this imo. Whether this person has romantic interest or not- is none of my dad's business, I'm an adult- and whether the individual likes me romantically or not- it was a very nice and kind gesture and thing to do, despite confusing. Most of my brothers guy friends don't get me gifts, give me gifts, and this type of treatment from males confuses me- because I had given up on humanity already, and was just that one push away from deciding every person is simply self centered and hateful because of the way I am normally treated by others in my waking life every single day. Every day. Without peace. I hear another hateful thought, complaint, and word come out of someone's mouth- not even my family every time, a stranger, a neighbor, a stranger male speeding by on a motorcycle screaming a derogatory comment towards females at me because I am female and he thinks I wont speak up or "I'm a girl I wont react violently" type thought. I normally don't react violently to people when they randomly bully me like a coward from a distance. But these people don't know me- I could be a different person. I actually suffer from PTSD due to the way people have treated me- it isn't funny. I hear my neighbor close his door quietly while he comes out of doors while I am outside and I turn and snap my body to the source of the sound like I am waiting for it to be a knife in my back. If you sneak up on me and tap me on the back, you'll startle me and I may turn and demand "Who or what the hell is this". I sound grouchy and irritable when I say it, it sounds about as irritable as I type it- I'm not trying to be mean when I do it either- and it could be a friend and they'll say "What's your problem, I was trying to say hi"......Announce your presence much...? I don't snap grouchily at people to be mean or anything. It's because I've been abused, mostly physically by men, verbally, emotionally, mentally, and enough verbally and mentally, and emotionally by women just as well and verbally often worse than with the men. I have post traumatic stress disorder because I have been abused... when people do something nice for me or give me a gift with no strings... and I've already decided people are hateful... and someone gives me a nice feely surprise?? Unfortunately at gut level my first response is not your typical girly "Ah that guy I like to talk to gave me a rose quartz, how romantic" My actual- This is me and what I've become- Introverted as heck- response is "I am confused, wth is this God? Something good happened....???" And Then I wonder maybe if there is something wrong with me like just because I don't react with Yaaaaayyyyyyyy!!!!!!! And instead am honestly just confused because a guy did something nice.... so I ask God "Is it insulting to the kind thoughts of this person, if yes I feel the gift was nice, but I actually react with being Suspicious...."? God always says- "Calm down. Someone did something nice. Nothing bad is going to happen".....and......... "It's a rose quartz, not a venomous spider".

Queen of Swords x
This card threw me off though. I don't know if this represent you at all. Normally when this card is upside down it is not a very pleasant card. This queen can be very vindictive and cruel. She can be absent of any compassionate feelings. You don't strike me as this queen, so I'm just trying to figure out what it could mean in relationship to the question you asked. The only thing that popped into my mind was maybe you could be confused and denying the fact that maybe he really is interested in you and you were not excepting that because of fear. And maybe that's why you are confused right now. Maybe you aren't as confused as you think you are. Maybe you know the answer but you are subconsciously closing your heart off to this man by overthinking things. I mean, giving someone a rose quartz is a pretty bold move to be quite honest. It's the stone of love. Unless he's just a very kind person and trying to love you in a different, friendly and unconditional way. I don't know. What do you think?

Contrary to whatever personality I may or may not appear as here, I've had guy friends, my brothers friends, just as this guy is, like me. Last recent one, my brother told me the guy had a crush on me, I spoke about my feelings about a relationship in front of the guy, as relationships did come up in conversation. I made it perfectly clear I had just gotten over my own "Crush" or "Like" for another friend of my brothers who flat out rejected me- not very nicely, and told this friend whom had a crush on me- Not interested in dating right now- why? I was in pain still. Broken hearted- want to give me time to heal first??? Am I allowed this? What came of that is it was not long before he moved on to someone else- 4 or 5 months after? She sent me and all this guy's friends including my brother a FB request, they started a "In a relationship WITH social media relationship" and she moved right on in.

I've know this guy that said he had a crush on me had a crush on me well before he openly admitted it- he also liked a good female friend of mine who is gorgeous- but so does every other male that breathes- she is drunk a lot- the whole group of our circle love to drink these girls- get crazy- fight with males and females alike.... this girl gets drunk and angry and guys like her because she is very very beautiful. And every guy drools over her. But she can be outright violent angry and mean when drunk, she drinks more than she should. I try to be nice to my friends, and me and my friend simply do not look and act the same. Men seem to like loud drunk and rude. So long as she is pretty. .....???

"Shrug". When my brother tells me one of his friends likes me I ask him "Ah yes, but for how long"?

But believe it or not some men like me. Like the one who told my brother he had a crush on me- but when another girl comes, and he never bothered to ask me out at all in fact and he is now in a relationship with other girl only 3 to 4 months later. I start blessing my intelligence and my ability to say Not Interested....I only just started to pick the salt from my wounds of my last I gave someone a chance battle love wounds....No more love for me at the moment.....

What is that saying....? Love and weapons kill much the same way...right...?

The base card for me usually just represents your question. And this card when reversed is about giving things away. So, as you can see, it is about him giving you something and being selfless. That's all this card's position represents when I am doing a reading. It's kind of like an insurance policy to make sure I've got the right question down.

So with all of that said, what do you think? I threw out other possibilities but I went with my gut instinct the first time I wrote the reply. But now that I've gone through each card, there a some possibility of things being a bit different now that I think about it. What do you think? Maybe somebody else will come along and do another reading and it will help to clarify this one.

Sorry if this confused you even more. Thank you so much for the hug! Right back at ya!

Again thank you for taking the time to speak with me here about this, and for your reading Torgo, I am going to sit comfortably on the fence with this situation- and chalk this up to "He is just a really good person, when I was almost certain there were no longer any of those actually left".

Sounds about right.

Thank you.