Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 19-01-2018, 01:51 AM
Experiencer

Energy and the Human Senses

A conversation from another thread inspired this idea.

I'm curious as to how people experience Energy.

Personally I feel it - not as in touch, but as in that extrasensory sixth sense kind of way. Also, sometimes I might get visions understand something visually. I've also heard of others seeing, tasting, etc.

Please share your mode of experiencing energy. There's all kinds of senses.
Sight
Hearing
Touch
Taste
Smell
Feel - that 6th sense thing I was talking about
Other ESPs (Extrasensory Perception)
Old 19-01-2018, 11:04 PM
Master

extrasensory sixth sense
Old 19-01-2018, 11:56 PM
Deactivated Account
Empathetic feeling
Audio (I can hear people's energy signature if I tune in) - probably why I resonate with sound healing.

Personally and with some environmental energies I seem to channel via
Occasional clairaudiance and
Occasionally very vivid premonition type visions...

I know there is more to it but my brain is half asleep. It is having a stress response Lol so it has zombified.
Old 20-01-2018, 02:04 AM
Master
I don't know what to call it- what I do when I do it.

I do it most with other people to hone and develop and practice it.

What I do is I give energy readings. I attempt to sense the energy of the person I am reading for- the sitter.

I have started this about six months ago. Years prior to this I sensed energy differently and I will explain momentarily.

When I do energy readings for others here at SF or anywhere else, I attempt to tune into the energy of another to read them- I do not know what to call this-. When I started doing this images would come- I could get images of what another's family member would look like, and would often wear for clothes- or an image of a certain gem- that the sitter would often carry with them or wear even on them. The image looked like a diamond, but if I had told the sitter do you have any interest in diamond in particular- they would have said no. But I did not tell them this, because the image looked like a diamond, but upon myself feeling the image out- the thought topaz popped in, accompanied by a feeling of Topaz. I told the sitter I had an image of a diamond in the upper region of the body by the head, but it feels more that it could be a topaz, do you have an interest in Gemstones?

The sitter did indicate yes to Topaz and interest in gemstones.

I say this to explain how sometimes this works for me.

The image of the diamond is not the literal image of a diamond in this reading.

In other readings yes I have gotten images that were dead on. Often items. In some instances an image of a painting is a painting literally.

So what I do is a combination of abilities. I receive clairvoyant imagery- but the clairvoyant images can mean something else. So along with the imagery I use as the base read to get acquainted with the individual's energy, and the base- starting point- along with that I use my second ability for reading, which has taken me a number of years to develop which is the ability of claisentience- or clear feeling. So I will get an image- and then I will feel what it is about- could be about or in relevance. If an image can not be felt or if no feeling comes from it- I still yes will relay it to the sitter to see if indeed anything will resonate with them there with the image itself- sometimes they do, sometimes they do not. And sometimes I have had something not resonate at first, and then later on the sitter will tell me- Hey funny thing..

So my process is Imagery- feeling- and then relaying the information, and interpreting it with thought and putting it to words.

Now where I said I used to sense it differently I mean that I was not practicing these energy type readings at the time, and did not use clairvoyance at all. I was then doing Astrological readings for others, and the ability I used with those was clairsentience alone. The gift of psychic feeling- or what you aimtobe refer to as sixth sense.

So these are the senses I use when sensing energy for the most part- as there are rare occasions I have been able to hear information clairaudiently- but not the same as this internal clairaudience others speak of- though I have heard thoughts and have them be accurate- I mean to say rarely I will get accurate information audibly in an external way- I actually hear another voice externally from behind me. I am often able also to hear a male sounding thought like voice in my head at times, which I am currently trying to figure out whether it is actually a guide or what it is.... but I am not able to get many answers on this, advice has been given but I find it easier said then done. I do not have loads of time to sit and meditate to try and find out and others do not seem to realize what actually goes on in my meditations- it is too scary to consider trying at times.

Interesting topic,

Those are essentially the senses I use or the very main ones, when attempting to read energy.
Old 17-02-2018, 04:11 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
the ability I used with those was clairsentience alone. The gift of psychic feeling- or what you aimtobe refer to as sixth sense.
Thanks for clarifying and putting that together. Now I know I have one of the "clair's"! :)

When whatever it is happens and you get a sense of that energy (for those who have the multiple senses gift) do you experience the same thing at the same time through multiple senses?

And for those with clairaudience - what do you hear? I'm curious how its different from SaturninePluto's gift.