Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 28-10-2010, 10:10 PM
Master
chakras

what is each chakras function ?

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”

Last edited by mystical : 29-10-2010 at 03:38 PM.
Old 29-10-2010, 04:16 PM
Serenity Bear

The function of the chakra is to basically be a two way valve for energy coming in and going out of the body. They do this by being linked to the gland system and thus into the body.

Each chakra does have a different job as far as mediumship is concerned.
Old 29-10-2010, 04:43 PM
sunny shine

A chakra is an energy centre.

There are 7 main chakras, each one is associated with a color and a vibration interms of physical, mental , emotional and spiritual bodies, they are what feed your aura.

You can simply put this is as culmination of different vibratory energies located at 7 different main points in a human energy field, they in turn feed the physical functions of associated organs for each chakra.

The quality of your chakra determines your quality as a person. In essensce they have to balanced. an overactive chakra and an underactive chakra is what causes problems at the physical level.

any disease forms first at the energy level, it takes sometime to manifest on the physical, that is why energy healers can detect diseases even before they occur.

this subject is vast and cannot be explained in one post. you might want to do a google search on this subject to know more
Old 01-11-2010, 06:02 AM
Shen Mashel

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny shine
A chakra is an energy centre.

There are 7 main chakras, each one is associated with a color and a vibration interms of physical, mental , emotional and spiritual bodies, they are what feed your aura.

You can simply put this is as culmination of different vibratory energies located at 7 different main points in a human energy field, they in turn feed the physical functions of associated organs for each chakra.

The quality of your chakra determines your quality as a person. In essensce they have to balanced. an overactive chakra and an underactive chakra is what causes problems at the physical level.

any disease forms first at the energy level, it takes sometime to manifest on the physical, that is why energy healers can detect diseases even before they occur.

this subject is vast and cannot be explained in one post. you might want to do a google search on this subject to know more

You are right, it can not be explained that easily, but we can share our own thoughts and experiences.You are also right that diseases occur when a chakra is malfunctioning and the chakras also give us some qualities we have.
Ok, to put it more better i will say about me in regard to this subject.I explained some in other posts in this section.
The part with the qualities gained when a chakra is clear and balanced is very true.I have become more caring and kind since my heart chakra started opening.Well i was like that before, but now its very intensified and i have gotten more emotional and romantic which is a good thing unless i fall for the emo stereotype.I had 2 strong openings for my heart chakra.The one i remember was like feeling molten led or fire in your heart area.It felt like all the universe loves you;i had no pain and i was very serene and happy :) The energy was radiating from my heart and this whole episode happened after i had concentrated strongly for a praying session.That really felt good.
Yes, one more...about the seventh chakra.Since that one awakened i have gotten more creative and wiser.
Life changes in a big way when your chakra system is up and about
Old 01-11-2010, 11:16 PM
Master
This thread has information about the chakras: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=4172

Xan