Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Spiritualism

Old 04-02-2012, 06:16 PM
deepsea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Left Behind
The bad thing about Two World's adverts is that they're the same every month!

You have a point there,Jim.
They get boring after a while.
No variety at all.
Old 04-02-2012, 08:20 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepsea
You have a point there,Jim.
They get boring after a while.
No variety at all.

And they're even on the same pages every month.

Jim
Old 04-02-2012, 10:33 PM
mac

Quote:
The bad thing about Two World's adverts is that they're the same every month!

They get a rate for an each-month insertion of the church details. Pity, in some ways, that other churches don't also advertise but those who buy Two Worlds mostly already know about the spooks and their local Spiritualist churches anyway...
Old 05-02-2012, 01:13 AM
Experiencer

The ads make me envious, though: we don't have a fraction of the Spiritualist resources in the US that you do in the UK.
Old 05-02-2012, 07:42 AM
glenos

Jim, yes compared to other places it is huge over here. There are about five 'churches' within say 20 miles of me. Depending on the mediums working there is often standing room only. New old faces, new young faces, faces of different colours. Healing groups are growing in number also. Leastways in my neck of the woods they are.

G
Old 05-02-2012, 04:07 PM
Experiencer

Great to hear that, Glenos!

In the US, you'll find 1 or 2 Spiritualist churches in a major city like New York or Chicago or Los Angeles - laregely because there aren't many things that you won't find 1 or 2 of in these places - and then you'll find a little congregation, here and there.
Old 11-02-2012, 09:35 PM
Master
Fish All you need is love.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac
Didn't remember that you'd written anything before....
Your approach is fine if that's how you like things.
But it can also mean you might become totally confused by all the 'stuff' you're hearing and not really understand any of it in depth. This is the 'Spiritualism' forum and what we talk about here is very simple with nothing amazing except for the story of how we survive physical death and live on elsewhere.
In other faiths, religions, beliefs you'll hear all manner of sexy stuff that may appeal to you, may seem fantastical and exciting but may I offer a suggestion? Don't simply take all of it on face value. Question, question, question until you're confident that what you've learned is accurate and authentic and not simply someone's personal beliefs and desires.

Im totaly confused by your words, maby you have not seen visions or been enlightend, dont know whot your saying sounds negative you confuse me .
Old 11-02-2012, 10:04 PM
Master
Thumbs up

Quote:
I just recently started subscribing to it: am currently finishing up the February issue. A great periodical!
Jim

I got a very sincere vibe when I was reading it, and a lot of stuff fell into place, I love it when that happens .....
Old 11-02-2012, 11:16 PM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagandell
Im totaly confused by your words, maby you have not seen visions or been enlightend, dont know whot your saying sounds negative you confuse me .

confused?

I don't know what confused you because you haven't said.

I work on a very simple process - KISS - Keep It Simple Sweetie. Simple words, simple ideas. If you want to understand anything I've always found it's best to take small steps and keep away from fantasy. Keep your feet firmly on the ground and ask as many questions as you can think of about all the subjects you don't know about.

If you read what mac writes generally you'll find it's addressed to the points raised in other folk's postings.

If that's negative then so be it.
Old 29-07-2017, 01:44 AM
Deactivated Account
RELIGION

Religion is man made they claim to be christians but most are not real.
a real christian is NOT ABOUT MONEY & MATERIAL .