Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 04-10-2019, 01:16 PM
Experiencer

How to achieve consistency in spiritual ascension?

I have been in this massive spiritual awakening since 7 years ago.

My biggest struggle has been with consistency. Basically my journey has been to live a life aligned with who I truly am, and in certain areas like work I have achieved that consistently (I now have a successful business), but in others I struggle and it impacts everything.

That is true with relationships. I am happy on my own, doing my thing, but then I meet someone, ignore the red flags and my intuition, get involved with them, it crashes and burns and it impacts everything: I lose motivation to work, I lose motivation to work out and gain weight, etc.

I just want to be able to be rock hard in my vibration and journey that I have no space for things and people that are not aligned and even if they impact my life, it's not in a have to rebuild myself again kinda way.

My weight is basically what shows this the most. I am alone and I get into a normal weight, exercise regularly, etc. As soon as I have someone draining my energy and getting down, I stop exercising, gain weight, etc, it's always going up and down.

Do you know what I mean here? Or are these just trials and challenges for me to raise further and get to that point of being like a tree, that shakes but doesn't break?

Thank you!
Old 04-10-2019, 01:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by olhosdeamendoa

My biggest struggle has been with consistency. Basically my journey has been to live a life aligned with who I truly am, and in certain areas like work I have achieved that consistently (I now have a successful business), but in others I struggle and it impacts everything.

That is true with relationships. I am happy on my own, doing my thing, but then I meet someone, ignore the red flags and my intuition, get involved with them, it crashes and burns and it impacts everything: I lose motivation to work, I lose motivation to work out and gain weight, etc.

I just want to be able to be rock hard in my vibration and journey that I have no space for things and people that are not aligned and even if they impact my life, it's not in a have to rebuild myself again kinda way.

My weight is basically what shows this the most. I am alone and I get into a normal weight, exercise regularly, etc. As soon as I have someone draining my energy and getting down, I stop exercising, gain weight, etc, it's always going up and down.

Do you know what I mean here? Or are these just trials and challenges for me to raise further and get to that point of being like a tree, that shakes but doesn't break?

Thank you!

Yep the tree analogy fits you and our being very well.

As a whole integrated living being, the balance will show you where your still not in balance. It pays to self reflect deeper into those areas and look at what is being activated and seeking you to be different in your overall balance.

Balance is an ongoing life experience. You can keep repeating patterns without getting the reasons and doing something differently, but if it’s balance seeking you to change, then it pays to listen.

We all have weak spots to work on more diligently, with more conscious awareness. Ingrained patterns take time and dedication to change and become something new.
Old 04-10-2019, 01:57 PM
Master
Hello,

My understaning is that the core issue is who you pick out as a person on interest. A person who aligns with your way of being would not unbalance you.

All of us get conditioned by our enviorment as a child. Who we are inclined to select as a partner is built right into our psychie. So if you discover that programming does not match what is harmony for you, change the programming. Some of us know how to reprogram these things. Most of us do not. If that is the case with you then find a good programmer for this stuff.

Any way that is what I see as your real issue. In my mind it is not a consistency issue.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 04-10-2019, 07:16 PM
Master

Quote:

Thank you!

You seem to have an aversion to having people in your life who are not aligned. Perhaps these people are simply showing you those parts of yourself which are not aligned. So be grateful to them, If you were really aligned then other people would not affect you in this way.

Peace
Old 04-10-2019, 07:47 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
My biggest struggle has been with consistency. Basically my journey has been to live a life aligned with who I truly am,
Not an easy task. In some ways we're the sum total of how we assimilate our life experiences which (hopefully) successively broaden our awareness, and continue throughout our lives. As we review where we are we have to throw off delusion, attempting to be ruthlessly honest. We also have to deal with shadow issues which can be awkward perhaps painful. We have to be ready to try as, without facing our dark side we can never think ourselves whole, hence not who we believe we "truly" are.

I've been at this for about 20 years now as an active pursuit and while I like to think I'm progressing toward a true Self am reminded from time to time that I'm not there yet. I've been known to lead myself up blind alleys. It's almost the law of diminishing returns. Perhaps it's me not able to devote the increasing time it seems to take.

Quote:

Then you have a little way to go yet. Try to tease out the "why?" of your reactions to relationships. It may mean dissipating your emotions so they don't spring surprises on you...I don't know, I could be wrong but it's an example of your shadow-side that needs bringing out into the light.

Quote:

Thank you!
Yes, I know what you mean. :) Finding (a true) Self and how it sits with the cosmos is my spiritual goal. It takes a lot of impartial self-scrutiny but...the tree hasn't broken yet. If it did then I've wasted a lot of time, totally deluded myself!

Just my views.
Old 04-10-2019, 08:07 PM
ImthatIm

Consistency to me sounds like a rut.

I say learn lessons and move on to
new lessons and experiences beyond
anything you can think up.
Let each new day bring in new
lessons and attitudes.
Old 04-10-2019, 09:23 PM
Master

Quote:
I have been in this massive spiritual awakening since 7 years ago. ...
Thank you!

Maybe you aren't on your right path ... yet. What makes you consider you've experienced a "massive spiritual awakening since 7 years ago."?

It is impossible to give a helpful opinion without knowing your specifics.

Anyway, your reality is the manifestation of your beliefs and emotions (your awakening should have made it clear). To change it, you have to work on those, by working on your subconscious. There's nobody else that brings trials and challenges in your way. There is a misconception that we need trials and challenges to make us stronger.

For weight loss you need to eat and drink less calories. That's all!
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 05-10-2019, 03:08 AM
MAYA EL

Quote:

Thank you!

somebody that has truly gone through an Awakening is a completely different person than who they were and when I say completely different person than who they were I mean when challenged to act like the person that they used to be they don't they can't because they're not that person anymore and when Awakening the thing you have to overcome is desire.

Now I'm not saying desires bad but I'm saying is you have to overcome it and you have to be in control of it you have to be the boss of you and the one way to see if somebody truly is in control of Desire is when life tests them.
So your situation sounds like a average person who got caught up in the New Age movement and through imagination feels that they have started this Awakening process which through self edification has been confirmed through success in certain aspects of your life i e business and so you have created some delusions of grandeur as to think that you are ascending past being a normal person and then when somebody comes into your life that triggers your desires you instantaneously drop you're delusional thoughts of Ascension and feed your body is lower reptile mind and desires and then upon that relationship ceasing to be and you are left to pick up the pieces your mind creates a scenario of how they drain your power and made you backslide.

Now I'm not saying all of this to be mean I'm saying all of this to point out to you your imagination. The first step is to realize how your imagination controls your life and this goes for the majority of people not just you and how the realization of yourself and where you really stand will help you to get control of yourself so that yourself doesn't destroy yourself every time desire is triggered
Old 05-10-2019, 07:51 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYA EL
somebody that has truly gone through an Awakening is a completely different person than who they were and when I say completely different person than who they were I mean when challenged to act like the person that they used to be they don't they can't because they're not that person anymore and when Awakening the thing you have to overcome is desire.

Now I'm not saying desires bad but I'm saying is you have to overcome it and you have to be in control of it you have to be the boss of you and the one way to see if somebody truly is in control of Desire is when life tests them.
So your situation sounds like a average person who got caught up in the New Age movement and through imagination feels that they have started this Awakening process which through self edification has been confirmed through success in certain aspects of your life i e business and so you have created some delusions of grandeur as to think that you are ascending past being a normal person and then when somebody comes into your life that triggers your desires you instantaneously drop you're delusional thoughts of Ascension and feed your body is lower reptile mind and desires and then upon that relationship ceasing to be and you are left to pick up the pieces your mind creates a scenario of how they drain your power and made you backslide.

Now I'm not saying all of this to be mean I'm saying all of this to point out to you your imagination. The first step is to realize how your imagination controls your life and this goes for the majority of people not just you and how the realization of yourself and where you really stand will help you to get control of yourself so that yourself doesn't destroy yourself every time desire is triggered

Well for starters I couldn't care less about the "new age movement". I know very well what I have been through and it's not my imagination.

I have been in a journey of empowerment and stepping into my true self. I'm not special or an average person. I'm just a normal soul with a specific life purpose.

We are ALL in an ascension process in this planet, the difference is some are aware of it, some are not.

My business didn't give me a sense of "grandeur", it just showed me how much I can achieve when I am true to myself and stand in my power.

It was easy to do that in my business, not so in my personal relationships. I think it's more due to certain patterns of behaviour.

I only feel the need to have a romantic partner when I am feeling vulnerable and lonely for some reason, otherwise I am happy living my life. And instead of going within and address why I am feeling vulnerable and lonely, I go to the external world trying to find someone to lean on.

And then from that energy of weakness and loneliness I end up attracting all sorts of abusive people and predators that try to manipulate and take advantage of me feeling that way.

My last relationship was a clear example of that. Even after we broke up, he was still sending messages emphasising how lonely and vulnerable I am and how much I need him! That was a BIG eye opener for me.

I feel like I need to address what is not right in my life that makes me feel like that, and create the happy life I want.

I am soon moving back to my country, after living in a very cold and dark north country for several years. I love the beach and warm weather and have been depressed living here.

I'm starting to understand that I need to feel empowered and abundant and joyful and then try to find a partner from THAT energy instead.
Old 05-10-2019, 08:35 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Well for starters I couldn't care less about the "new age movement". I know very well what I have been through and it's not my imagination.

I have been in a journey of empowerment and stepping into my true self. I'm not special or an average person. I'm just a normal soul with a specific life purpose.

We are ALL in an ascension process in this planet, the difference is some are aware of it, some are not.

My business didn't give me a sense of "grandeur", it just showed me how much I can achieve when I am true to myself and stand in my power.

It was easy to do that in my business, not so in my personal relationships. I think it's more due to certain patterns of behaviour.

I only feel the need to have a romantic partner when I am feeling vulnerable and lonely for some reason, otherwise I am happy living my life. And instead of going within and address why I am feeling vulnerable and lonely, I go to the external world trying to find someone to lean on.

And then from that energy of weakness and loneliness I end up attracting all sorts of abusive people and predators that try to manipulate and take advantage of me feeling that way.

My last relationship was a clear example of that. Even after we broke up, he was still sending messages emphasising how lonely and vulnerable I am and how much I need him! That was a BIG eye opener for me.

I feel like I need to address what is not right in my life that makes me feel like that, and create the happy life I want.

I am soon moving back to my country, after living in a very cold and dark north country for several years. I love the beach and warm weather and have been depressed living here.

I'm starting to understand that I need to feel empowered and abundant and joyful and then try to find a partner from THAT energy instead.
This is a priceless example of how the idea of "awakening" can be (to me) overhyped (along with the word "enlightenment"). I've never believed there can be just one awakening (or enlightenment) unless the person thereafter shuts themself away from further interaction with anything - or simply refuses to acknowledge any further experience of anything. And that's hardly awoken! We experience life until the moment it ceases. Our awareness and consciousness are being broadened continually. It's a continuous process to me that can come in fits and starts. "Suddenly one awakens to..." sort of thing. Even the person suddenly hit by gnosis doesn't stop there: it can be overwhelming but things are seen in a new light so to speak.

I still believe this vacillation (between self-sufficiency and a loneliness after losing a companion of whatever sort) has to be pulled out of the shadow into the light and looked at. Maybe developing a little more assertiveness is the answer...I don't know. It seems perfectly natural to want companionship of some kind, maybe several kinds, unless one can be totally self-sufficient (which I'm not).