Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 27-08-2019, 05:01 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackfoxNZ
Johnathanrs what are your experiences with parasites on a energetic/spiritual level?

To be honest with you, I have experienced alot. I feel like I have experienced it all, but who knows. I pray that I have. One of my spiritual goals for this life is to write a new spiritual guidebook for everyone. I unfortunately have to learn what experiences people go through in order to accomplish this feat. ={
Old 27-08-2019, 05:17 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Double Post.
Old 27-08-2019, 05:17 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
[center]What kind of parasite?
A few. A "witch" that uses succubus would be my biggest obstacle currently.

Quote:
Human, Extraterrestrial, etc.?
People experience attachements in their own way. I should clarify my meaning, otherwise known as my truth. (Many languages have different words for saying hello, the words don't matter, it is the meaning that it is attached to that does. If I say hello in chinese, vs. saying hello in English, isn't the meaning what matters?)[/quote]

To me, these are the same thing, just different forms of experience based on how the person is perceiving.

Quote:
What are the symptoms?
Similiar to what many experience with what is commonly called spiders or squid like parasites, that to me, are the same thing.

Heavy pressure on my sacral/root chakra. When I drop my guard sometimes, my auras become penetrated, tentacle like things wrapping up through my astral body and wrapping around my chakra centers. Static like entities to break down my barriers with massive higher level static creatures sending massive amounts of sexual forces of giving in to it in order to feed on my chakras. Lower entities aren't a problem it's when the bigger ones randomly attack that cause me issues right now and the constant succubus female spirit that is trying to get me to "marry her" on the spirtual plane haha. She is literally wrapped around my entire aura and I am unable to break her off yet. I have a big hole right now unfortunately that she uses.

Around 2a.m some of my electrical devices all come on before it starts. It is when I begin shielding myself. It is sorta my trigger to get ready.

I usually have 3 hour nightmare rounds as well. Typical lower entity tactics of sleep deprivation to break down my will. Normal stuff tbh.

There are a few other symtoms, like the projecting of the fear force at me. It is when they start sending you signals of fear, in order to put you in a paniced state. I have become so accustomed to all of their tactics, however, like the fear force that now they just focus on mental tactics like trying to trick me.

Quote:
What have you done so far?

1. I use obsidian and place it below my root chakra and bought large crystals and use them to help with shielding when they hoards of entities begin to overpower me.

2. I have a lot of white bubbles around me, which I believe are called fairies, angels, or whatever that are guarding me. I haven't figured that part out yet. It is that or they are my higher selfs that are warning me due the spirtual parasite has taken over that chakra center. I haven't figured that out yet. I also sense my physical family spirits all the time helping me out as I ease out of possession.

3. I take infrequent salt balts. It is interesting because the salt actually evaporates the lower entities.

4. I use sound music to help me put in meditative states.

About it tbh. I am fine now tbh, I have gotten through the difficult possessive stages. I predict I will be able to overpower them by the end of next month.
Old 27-08-2019, 05:39 AM
BlackfoxNZ

“You can not attack what you can not find”
I have discovered that after I started hiding myself on a spiritual/ energetic level the entities that used to attack me suddenly stopped, because I was camouflaged they couldn’t find me in order attack me,
Old 27-08-2019, 05:51 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
“You can not attack what you can not find”
I have discovered that after I started hiding myself on a spiritual/ energetic level the entities that used to attack me suddenly stopped, because I was camouflaged they couldn’t find me in order attack me,

Great technique. I haven't figured out how to do it yet. I am told you are suppose to imagine that you are wearing a cloak, or another mental exercise is you are wrapped with mirrors all around you.

When I was in a possessed state, the creature I am dealing with drained a lot of my energy and created holes. It is still attached to me, but I am eventually going to break it off. When I do, I plan on practicing into this exercise properly. There is no point to doing it right now.
Old 27-08-2019, 07:23 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

I was only looking to get comfort from my fellow spiritual community, but thank you to however visited me on the spiritual plane to help remove them. You have my gratitude. There were more embedded within me, then I realized. It would have taken me months to get rid of them all.
Old 27-08-2019, 08:46 AM
BlackfoxNZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnathanrs
Great technique. I haven't figured out how to do it yet. I am told you are suppose to imagine that you are wearing a cloak, or another mental exercise is you are wrapped with mirrors all around you.

When I was in a possessed state, the creature I am dealing with drained a lot of my energy and created holes. It is still attached to me, but I am eventually going to break it off. When I do, I plan on practicing into this exercise properly. There is no point to doing it right now.

1, For my stealth I never use mirrors, mirrors reflect so if a entity is let’s say standing infront of you, it’s going to know your there cos it can see it’s reflection,
I personally use 2 fields which act as my main shields that take everything inside my fields and move it into what I call a phantom realm(which is a super light grey area that is near impossible to see into) or huge static zone (lots of static causes very dense energy’s which most energetic entities will not move through and can’t see through or scan as the huge amounts of static and/or very dense energy absorbs their energy and any of yours which is being projected like thoughts or general movement) or I turn my energy into a completely clear/seethrough energy/field, most of the time turning all my energy’s to a very clear type is enough to camouflage me to make myself undectable, It’s also important to throw a field around you mind that captures all your thoughts and or basically mutes them as there are a few entities which will track you by listening to the your thoughts as many people are in a constant state of broadcasting them,
2, you can also try creating EWR type field, Early Warning Radar which takes uses the same theory as modern militarys to detect aircraft(which in my case is entities or energetic anomalies) which can be both passive or active, works well for knowing your about to be targeted which can give you enough time to create extra shielding or go dark/stealth,
3, decoys also will work, by creating a decoy when you go stealth or under attack can shift the attacking entity’s focus of you and onto the energy blob which looks like you, great for confusion, works well if you have someone (human) that is trying something on you like spells, it can cause to spell cast to target your decoy instead of you and you can even send the decoy back at the person how fast in and have a decoy energy’s cover the caster which basically just turned the spell back onto the caster, at least that’s just 1 way to use them,
4, If you want me to go into more depth I’m happy to help out in this thread or via PMs
Old 27-08-2019, 09:13 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnathanrs
I was only looking to get comfort from my fellow spiritual community, but thank you to however visited me on the spiritual plane to help remove them. You have my gratitude. There were more embedded within me, then I realized. It would have taken me months to get rid of them all.

Hi J, curiously I was just thinking about offering my help this morning, but then decided to think about it a bit more, for now. Then this post came. I wonder who was the person who helped you in the end? Do you know by any chance?
Old 27-08-2019, 04:01 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
Hi J, curiously I was just thinking about offering my help this morning, but then decided to think about it a bit more, for now. Then this post came. I wonder who was the person who helped you in the end? Do you know by any chance?

My guess is it was IndigoViolet, but I am not sure to be honest. To be honest with you, it might have been you. I can feel and smell people on the other plane and see auras, but I cannot fully establish a presence like some who stay in a high vibrational state all the time through self-trance invocation. I can only do it through completely silencing my mind and becoming aware of everything, which isn't easy to do. When I meet someone on the spiritual plane, I meet and attach a form to them, a name or symbol of some sort to identify to who they are, in order to trace them on the physical plane to their bodies. The lighter the spirit, the harder it is for me to become aware. The damper and lower the energy, the easier it is for me to sense it. The physical reality works slower than the spiritual one. I felt spiritual presences the moment I was planning on posting the thread. All that being said, if it was you, then thank you. They didn't completely remove the entities, but they removed a lot of them, which I am grateful for. If there is anything that I can offer you, that is within my ability to and that I can afford to, then please tell me.

To me, the physical reality happens after the spiritual one - although some people stay in a constant state of awareness. These are the people who believe they are living in a matrix. We co-create our reality and then the physical is the after-affect of that co-creation. Some of us are in auto-pilot on certain days, because it holds no huge presence for our conscious-self, while others are completely tuned in. The body is merely our vessel, our ship, our house to go through the experience. Everyone experiences it differently and they are choosing to follow whatever their belief system are in their present state. This concept was dubbed as Universal law, otherwise known as time dilation - a real universal principal. In essence, the heavier concentration of a force like gravity, the slower or faster, time moves in relation to the object. You can in essence put your consciousness in a reality and live 1,000 years in the time-span of a second in another. I personally believe, this is the underlying concept of how we are enjoying our current experience, while simultaneously experiencing others.

Universal Law (Time Dilation) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_M1t0HE-Kk
Old 27-08-2019, 04:23 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
4, If you want me to go into more depth I’m happy to help out in this thread or via PMs

Please share to everyone, that is the thread purpose. Thanks for doing so. I enjoy learning about this stuff. I know there are people who practice this for their entire life in order to master this one skill.