Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 14-05-2018, 06:35 AM
Deactivated Account

Please Skip
Old 14-05-2018, 07:26 AM
Master
Now, about Ravana and why he chose the path of adharma..

Stop me if you have heard this one...oh wait, it is the internet. LOL

So, long ago, in Vishnuloka, Lord Vishnu had two doorkeepers into Vaikuntha..Two brothers..Jaya and Vijaya.

One Day, the Sanat Kumaras came to visit Lord Vishnu...they looked like four little kids..about 4 years old, but that appearance meant nothing, as they were as old as time itself...Lord Brahma made them that way, so they would be 4 years old for eternity..The Sanat Kumaras and the Sapta Rishis are also Astral Beings like Babaji..

Anyway, they wanted to get into Vaikuntha to see Lord Vishnu, but Jaya and Vijaya couldn't recognise them. They thought they were just little kids who were misbehaving.They started to patronise and scoff at the four sages... telling them basically to "run along and play elsewhere".

The four sages became very angry with Jaya and Vijaya, but the doorkeepers just laughed and teased them more.. Eventually, they said "don't you both know who we are? We are the Sanat Kumaras..We are the sons of Lord Brahma and we have an appointment to see Lord Vishnu. Now, for your insolence and ignorance, we will curse you both! You are both to take birth as human beings for seven incarnations before being allowed back into Vaikuntha."

Now, Jaya and Vijaya were both great devotees of Lord Vishnu..they loved serving Him as the holy doorkeepers and didn't want to take human birth...So they ran to Lord Vishnu crying...
"My dear Lord...We are sorry we didn't recognise the Sanat Kumaras...but please, undo their curse..We don't want to be away from your side for even a moment."

Lord Vishnu said "if there is one thing I cannot do, it is to undo the curse of the sons of my creation... please understand, the Sanat Kumaras are my grandchildren...I can, however, change the curse somewhat...You can spend seven incarnations as my devotees or one incarnation being Lord Shiva's devotees and not being able to recognise me until the moment you die".

Well of course, Jaya and Vijaya took the second option for mere expediency and they were born on Earth as Ravana and Kumbhkarn respectively..Now, Kumbhkarn is also a very interesting fellow, but I digress.

The reason why Ravana became adharmic, kidnapped Sita (Shinta) and did all those bad things, was to bring the wrath of Lord Vishnu down and thus commit suicide through the hands of a God..Well, he also had the boon from Lord Shiva that only one who is pure of heart could kill him anyway.

This is why, Lord Rama prayed to Lord Shiva before entering the kingdom of Lanka...As if to say " My dear Divine brother, is it okay with you if I now go and kill your greatest devotee? Oh and by the way, could you please make these stones float so I can get over there to do the job?" And of course, as we know...Lord Shiva gave His blessings to Lord Rama...and the rest is history.

Another movie that I really like is called Sri Manjunatha...it is a Tamil movie...also subtitled in Hindi and English...from this movie, came the best offering of Bhakti to Lord Shiva EVER.

It is mostly in Sanskrit and is a direct invocation to Lord Shiva himself...if this one is sung with devotion, Lord Shiva will appear personally...I go into an immediate and deep trance state each time I hear it...

Om Mahaprana Deepam
https://youtu.be/1lPozjD-WJA

Until next time, God bless.
Old 14-05-2018, 07:30 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Now, about Ravana and why he chose the path of adharma..

Stop me if you have heard this one...oh wait, it is the internet. LOL

So, long ago, in Vishnuloka, Lord Vishnu had two doorkeepers into Vaikuntha..Two brothers..Jaya and Vijaya.

One Day, the Sanat Kumaras came to visit Lord Vishnu...they looked like four little kids..about 4 years old, but that appearance meant nothing, as they were as old as time itself...Lord Brahma made them that way, so they would be 4 years old for eternity..The Sanat Kumaras and the Sapta Rishis are also Astral Beings like Babaji..

Anyway, they wanted to get into Vaikuntha to see Lord Vishnu, but Jaya and Vijaya couldn't recognise them. They thought they were just little kids who were misbehaving.They started to patronise and scoff at the four sages... telling them basically to "run along and play elsewhere".

The four sages became very angry with Jaya and Vijaya, but the doorkeepers just laughed and teased them more.. Eventually, they said "don't you both know who we are? We are the Sanat Kumaras..We are the sons of Lord Brahma and we have an appointment to see Lord Vishnu. Now, for your insolence and ignorance, we will curse you both! You are both to take birth as human beings for seven incarnations before being allowed back into Vaikuntha."

Now, Jaya and Vijaya were both great devotees of Lord Vishnu..they loved serving Him as the holy doorkeepers and didn't want to take human birth...So they ran to Lord Vishnu crying...
"My dear Lord...We are sorry we didn't recognise the Sanat Kumaras...but please, undo their curse..We don't want to be away from your side for even a moment."

Lord Vishnu said "if there is one thing I cannot do, it is to undo the curse of the sons of my creation... please understand, the Sanat Kumaras are my grandchildren...I can, however, change the curse somewhat...You can spend seven incarnations as my devotees or one incarnation being Lord Shiva's devotees and not being able to recognise me until the moment you die".

Well of course, Jaya and Vijaya took the second option for mere expediency and they were born on Earth as Ravana and Kumbhkarn respectively..Now, Kumbhkarn is also a very interesting fellow, but I digress.

The reason why Ravana became adharmic, kidnapped Sita (Shinta) and did all those bad things, was to bring the wrath of Lord Vishnu down and thus commit suicide through the hands of a God..Well, he also had the boon from Lord Shiva that only one who is pure of heart could kill him anyway.

This is why, Lord Rama prayed to Lord Shiva before entering the kingdom of Lanka...As if to say " My dear Divine brother, is it okay with you if I now go and kill your greatest devotee? Oh and by the way, could you please make these stones float so I can get over there to do the job?" And of course, as we know...Lord Shiva gave His blessings to Lord Rama...and the rest is history.

Another movie that I really like is called Sri Manjunatha...it is a Tamil movie...also subtitled in Hindi and English...from this movie, came the best offering of Bhakti to Lord Shiva EVER.

It is mostly in Sanskrit and is a direct invocation to Lord Shiva himself...if this one is sung with devotion, Lord Shiva will appear personally...I go into an immediate and deep trance state each time I hear it...

Om Mahaprana Deepam
https://youtu.be/1lPozjD-WJA

Until next time, God bless.

Wow.Nice .Thank you for sharing ,I haven't heard this one before.
Old 14-05-2018, 07:30 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
I can't get any more information on Babaji from Shiv-ji, except that even if He told you where he was currently, your wouldn't be able to afford to travel there...and by the time you can afford it, he would have moved from there.
Which baba ji is shiv ji talking about ?
I am asking this because last time I mistakenly gave you information about three Babajis and don't know which one is shiv ji talking about.

I talked to my father regarding this and he said he will help with the travel costs.
So you can tell Shiv ji that he can tell me the current location of the Babaji he was talking about (I don't know which baba ji Shiv ji was talking about) it even if I can't afford it because I talked to my father regarding this and he might give me the money to travel there(assuming that the babaji Shiv ji is talking about here is in physical body,if he is not in physical then no issue I take back this request of mine as I understand what you wrote in your message.)

Quote:
He also says that you have a lot of work to do on yourself spiritually before you are pure enough and can understand these things.

What kind of work ? I do meditate but I suppose that is not enough ...

Quote:
He also reiterated that Babaji is not a "physical being" like you and I.....of course he can adopt a physical appearance so that people can see him, but that is only when he chooses to do so and even trying to pinpoint the location of an Astral Being in the physical realm is very difficult...even for a God.

Is Shiv ji talking about the same(the one I can't afford to travel to ) or different Babaji here ?

Quote:
I can't get any more information on Babaji from Shiv-ji, except that even if He told you where he was currently, your wouldn't be able to afford to travel there...and by the time you can afford it, he would have moved from there.

He also says that you have a lot of work to do on yourself spiritually before you are pure enough and can understand these things.

He also reiterated that Babaji is not a "physical being" like you and I.....of course he can adopt a physical appearance so that people can see him, but that is only when he chooses to do so and even trying to pinpoint the location of an Astral Being in the physical realm is very difficult...even for a God.

Yes ,I understand what Shiv ji said about the Babaji I was talking before but I have information about a new ,another Babaji ,and Lord Krisha ji helped me get this information.

Would it be possible for you to ask Shiv ji the latest question of mine about the new Babaji with the info that Sri Krishna ji provided included in the question ?

Lord Krishna provided me with the knowledge of a specific mahavtar baba ji who IS in his physical body till the Kalki avatar of Lord Vishnu ji comes,so both our issues are solved with Krishna ji's help.

If not possible to ask my question then no problem ,I won't be forcing you.

But if possible then please let me know ,I am willing to wait for even a few months to get the answer to
my new question which I formed with lord Krishna ji's help.

I really believe that this time it will lead to something positive as I believe Krishna ji's advice cannot fail.Please at least see the information of my new question for once,I am sure you will like it.So,please at least see my new question about a different Babaji ? If not ,no problem ,I won't be forcing you .
Old 14-05-2018, 07:42 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainamerica
Please do reply to the above message if you have the time to do so.

Before you had 7,230 + posts and now it is showing only 7,219 ... how did you delete the rest ? Maybe it is a bug...

Meanwhile I came across a beautiful story about a aghori sadhu on a book that I was reading ... I am typing it up and will send it to you when it is done.

I also recommend that you check out these two books by Tara Springett so that you can do the "homework":

https://www.amazon.com/Five-Minute-M...dp/157863458X/

https://www.amazon.com/Enlightenment...dp/1506067611/
The Post thing is a funny story..

A while ago, there was a member on here who liked to create mischief, but he was also a rather endearing, if not totally annoying creature...anyway, his account was deleted by admin.

About two weeks ago, he shows up under a different account and we all knew who he was, but it took a while for admin to catch on...and nobody had the heart to report him...We wondered how long it was going to take before the gig was up, so to speak...and so, we replied to his threads and posts like normal.

I woke up today and found that admin had wised up and every thread he created was deleted and that also included every reply in those threads...so, my count went back down.
Old 14-05-2018, 07:45 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
The Post thing is a funny story..

A while ago, there was a member on here who liked to create mischief, but he was also a rather endearing, if not totally annoying creature...anyway, his account was deleted by admin.

About two weeks ago, he shows up under a different account and we all knew who he was, but it took a while for admin to catch on...and nobody had the heart to report him...We wondered how long it was going to take before the gig was up, so to speak...and so, we replied to his threads and posts like normal.

I woke up today and found that admin had wised up and every thread he created was deleted and that also included every reply in those threads...so, my count went back down.

LOL
Old 14-05-2018, 07:48 AM
Master
Well, Shiv-ji was speaking about this one..
https://goo.gl/images/87nhgm

Nothing more will come through...and I could say I just don't bloody know! So trying to get blood out of a stone won't work and Shiv-ji speaks on a "need to know" basis, so if He feels like answering, He will and if not, He will stay silent like Dakshinamoorthy.
Old 14-05-2018, 07:54 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Well, Shiv-ji was speaking about this one..
https://goo.gl/images/87nhgm

Nothing more will come through...and I could say I just don't bloody know! So trying to get blood out of a stone won't work and Shiv-ji speaks on a "need to know" basis, so if He feels like answering, He will and if not, He will stay silent like Dakshinamoorthy.

Okay ,okay.I won't be forcing you at all.

Do you want to see my new question ?
May be shiv ji will answer it...
Can you give it one last try for me by asking my new question to Shiv ji,if possible ?

If you don't feel like doing it ,then please don't. I won't be forcing it .But if there is an opportunity to ask it to Shiv ji one more time then please let me know and I'll forward my new question to you.

If not ,no problem,we are still friends.

I believe that this time Shiv ji will answer because Shiv ji only presented two main problems while trying to answer my last question and in the new formed question that I made I solved both of them.

1.The first problem that Shiv ji gave was that the babaji is not in physical body.
2.The second problem that Shiv ji gave was that there are many Mahavtar Babaji's.
You would be happy to know that I solved both of the problems in my new question.

So do you want to give my new question to Shiv ji ? Given that I solved both of the problems that Shiv ji encountered while answering my last question I believe this time Shiv ji will answer successfully.

Again.if you don't feel like doing it ,then don't I respect your feelings and descision,but I thought I will give it a last try because it is very important for me.
Old 14-05-2018, 08:31 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainamerica
Okay ,okay.I won't be forcing you at all.

Do you want to see my new question ?
May be shiv ji will answer it...
Can you give it one last try for me by asking my new question to Shiv ji,if possible ?

If you don't feel like doing it ,then please don't. I won't be forcing it .But if there is an opportunity to ask it to Shiv ji one more time then please let me know and I'll forward my new question to you.

If not ,no problem,we are still friends.

I believe that this time Shiv ji will answer because Shiv ji only presented two main problems while trying to answer my last question and in the new formed question that I made I solved both of them.

1.The first problem that Shiv ji gave was that the babaji is not in physical body.
2.The second problem that Shiv ji gave was that there are many Mahavtar Babaji's.
You would be happy to know that I solved both of the problems in my new question.

So do you want to give my new question to Shiv ji ? Given that I solved both of the problems that Shiv ji encountered while answering my last question I believe this time Shiv ji will answer successfully.

Again.if you don't feel like doing it ,then don't I respect your feelings and descision,but I thought I will give it a last try because it is very important for me.
Of course we are still friends.

How it works though, is like this...You ask a question but the reply will not be immediate or direct...It will be hidden in whatever I type and so, you must know what you are looking for to be able to see it...and mind you, I don't do this on purpose...I have no control over what does and does not come through when I channel.

So, you asked about my spirit box sessions and to show you...I did that...could you see it? Nope, your subconscious mind stopped you or else you would have acknowledged the fact I did...but you were so busy getting me to read and review all of your recommendations...which I promise I will, but not today or immediately, that you just couldn't see that one of your questions had been answered already.

This is what Shiv-ji means by not 'being ready'...unless you empty your cup of all the tea that is already in there, no new tea can be poured inside...and just so you know, your insistence to have your questions answered, only goes to make Shiva more reticent in answering them...and it has nothing to do with a timeframe...if he wants you to know, he'll tell you and if not, he'll just say "go ask Krishna".

There is a demarcation dispute there and it has to do with Mohini...The female avatar of Lord Vishnu...So, in my next post, I will tell you what happened to Bhasmasur when he tried it on with Lord Shiva...The relationship between Lord Vishnu and Lord Shiva is very complicated and complex... especially when it comes to their respective devotees...
Old 14-05-2018, 08:46 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Of course we are still friends.

How it works though, is like this...You ask a question but the reply will not be immediate or direct...It will be hidden in whatever I type and so, you must know what you are looking for to be able to see it...and mind you, I don't do this on purpose...I have no control over what does and does not come through when I channel.

So, you asked about my spirit box sessions and to show you...I did that...could you see it? Nope, your subconscious mind stopped you or else you would have acknowledged the fact I did...but you were so busy getting me to read and review all of your recommendations...which I promise I will, but not today or immediately, that you just couldn't see that one of your questions had been answered already.

This is what Shiv-ji means by not 'being ready'...unless you empty your cup of all the tea that is already in there, no new tea can be poured inside...and just so you know, your insistence to have your questions answered, only goes to make Shiva more reticent in answering them...and it has nothing to do with a timeframe...if he wants you to know, he'll tell you and if not, he'll just say "go ask Krishna".

There is a demarcation dispute there and it has to do with Mohini...The female avatar of Lord Vishnu...So, in my next post, I will tell you what happened to Bhasmasur when he tried it on with Lord Shiva...The relationship between Lord Vishnu and Lord Shiva is very complicated and complex... especially when it comes to their respective devotees...

Okay.I understand.
Would it be possible to ask Shiv ji the residence of a yogi I know of ?
The yogi is not advanced and is in a Physical body.
He has connections to a lot of great yogis including mahavtar baba ji and could help me find a guru...

Can I forward you my question about this yogi via PM ?

No problem if you don't want to answer it.