Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 03-04-2018, 10:32 AM
Deactivated Account

3- How do I care for this new growth?

Eight of cups. Keep moving forwards. On the right path, caution with regressions, inspired route ahead, old dead and gone,
Old 03-04-2018, 11:45 AM
55Degrees

3. How do I care for this new growth?

*GoT tarot
Death

I could write a whole essay on this (and in private, probably will), however, to keep it short:
I don't think I have to take care of this.
This isn't a gentle growth, this is trasformative, inevitable growth that sees total change. It's confronting 'stark' reality (haha see what I did there ) with courage. Valar morghulis.

E.T.A.
Wow, synchronicity is amazing, just popped on to FB, and this was the first thing I see

Last edited by 55Degrees : 03-04-2018 at 12:53 PM. Reason: Added image.
Old 03-04-2018, 12:53 PM
Master
^ Hahahahaha! You're on the ball.

I got a notification on my phone that my cards are supposed to be arriving tomorrow. Woo hoo!
Old 03-04-2018, 01:07 PM
55Degrees

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandora.
^ Hahahahaha! You're on the ball.

I got a notification on my phone that my cards are supposed to be arriving tomorrow. Woo hoo!

Oooh I'm excited for you. I'd love to get a discussion/study thread going.
Let me know your first impression of cards and guidebook (it has some amazing spreads).
Old 03-04-2018, 06:15 PM
Experiencer

3- How do I care for this new growth?

Magician x

I must keep my awareness and not get caught up in any actions that may be destructive to myself or others. If I am careful, this new growth will continue to flourish in a positive light.
Old 03-04-2018, 06:39 PM
Master
3. How do I care for this new growth?

Dance of the Butterfly Queen

I should care for my new growth by engaging in acts of healing, empowerment and liberation. by letting go of striving and turning to my heart, focusing on giving and receiving love to rise above fighting and learning to reach peaceful resolution through love. by letting go of my feelings of unworthiness and trying to struggle through on my own, and allowing others to assist me so that my power can grow. let the heaviness go, and be light.
Old 03-04-2018, 08:10 PM
Pathfinder

3- How do I care for this new growth? *using Gilded Tarot

The Fool- I need to remain open and have faith. There are unlimited opportunities and possibilities. Take a leap of faith
Old 03-04-2018, 08:17 PM
Master

4- What will this new potential teach me?

Seven of Cups

'mirror mirror on the wall, which option wont be my fall'?

How to carefully discern options that are healthy, happy and beneficial. Making careful, correct, good choices.
Old 03-04-2018, 09:40 PM
Master
1 What is my next stage of renewal? - The Hanged Man

2 What new potential will blossom? - The Chariot

3- How do I care for this new growth? Pulled from The Happy Tarot - The three of swords. Again another card that I can not run from. It's also a card I have pulled many, many times lately. And frankly a card I have not fully sussed out its meaning. Whether it's referring to heartbreak coming in the future for me. I think I have enough of that. Or if I am currently racking my brain over past heart break that needs to be cleared and released. There seems to be some sort of heart clearing that needs to be released. Pull those swords out, and bring in some forgiveness. Though, I have done that. And let go. So... Not sure what this one is about. But it's clear that it's the right message. I've lost count of how many times it's been pulled.
Old 03-04-2018, 10:06 PM
Master
4. What will this new potential teach me?

Ace of Athames

With a rested mind, I'll be more open to new ideas and my mind will be sharper and more focused to deal successfully with new situations as they arise.