Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 08-03-2018, 02:16 PM
Deactivated Account
Clover, I have seen the post you deleted afterwards... Elizabeth I makes so much sense!!!

I got "Mary", too.

And my inner voice is pointing towards Marie Curie.

Some already drawn information does not make sense with her, though.
Old 08-03-2018, 02:31 PM
Master
All very interesting! We'll have to wait for Pisces Moon to elaborate on your questions.

Thought I'd pitch in. I asked what the Mystery Woman was best known for.

Drew The Fool and 7 of Wands reversed. Hmmm. I'm thinking she was a bit of a trailblazer, pioneer type of person who defended people who couldn't defend themselves in some way.

I then asked what her occupation was and drew Death. From that I don't think she had an occupation per se, but was very much involved in making some big changes in people's lives, which in a sense, became her occupation.

Death actually makes me think of Boudicca or Joan of Arc.
Old 08-03-2018, 03:52 PM
Guide

Based on the intuitive readings above and my own pulls, I’m going to guess Mary, Queen of Scots.

Today I drew the Tower, Ace of Swords, 10 of Cups and the Magician.

This Mary was imprisoned, died by the sword, yet left an ironic legacy- her son would inherit Elizabeth’s English throne.

This game is fun! So nice for a change to read the cards without having to delve into personal relationships and career goals. Also, a group effort is encouraging ..
Old 08-03-2018, 04:02 PM
Master
Interesting I felt a 'Mary' too. I was guessing Mary Antoinette, although she was married to the king and that's not an option.
Old 08-03-2018, 07:21 PM
55Degrees

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelic star
What do I need to know about this person ?

Six of submersibles

It feel they had to deal with unrequited love a lot. A lot of their purpose and life's mission had to do with her love life and partnerships. A partner needed her as much as she needed them, a common purpose with someone.
I see someone with a bottle of cough syrup, or alcohol. she was almost medicated, not seriously so though, some form of stress , coping mechanism at times, loneliness or way to cope. A way of life. Someone who gave a lot of thought to love/ romance when they were alone. Thought alot of about the people she cared about or met. Writing stands out. Possibly would write herself or was associated with someone who was a writer that helped her articulate her feelings
Someone who might not have been on the forefront at times, but put enough work behind the scenes within her capacity for those she was associated with.
Not sure where this is getting at but it mostly feels her love life/ partnerships/ company she kept / friends for life were more important to her than anything else.

The bit in bold is correct, the rest is not associated with this person.
Old 08-03-2018, 07:23 PM
55Degrees

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
ooo I want t play, history enthusiast here.....

I pulled The Sun, Ten of pentacles, and Four of pentacles.

So I feel the time period was a glorious 'golden' era of wealth and prosperity, The four of pentz I sense there was a lot of security there. Well who was she? I got Queen of Cups, two of wands reversed and 4 of cups. So, a woman of stature and delegation, loving and compassion but for whatever reason she withheld and never expanded nor extended both physical and emotional 'desires', probably withheld and drowned often in regret and woe. but still I sense she was for her people over everything else.

Was she a Queen? ( am I allowed to ask or do I throw a name out there?)

Bit on Bold is spot on.
Old 08-03-2018, 07:23 PM
55Degrees

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekerOfKnowledge
Got Ace of Pentacles, The Hierophant and the 4 of Swords when asking again.

When she saw her chance to use her talents, she did not hesitate to take it. She was living in a world that was dominated by men, yet she had enough self-confidence to follow her path. Had problems with personal relationships, though, also might have suffered from sickness.

Yes, yes, true.
Old 08-03-2018, 07:25 PM
Deactivated Account
All guesses were wrong???

I was so sure that either Clover or Pandora was right.

Well, at least we now know that her name is NOT Mary.

EDIT: OK, Clover got it then.
Old 08-03-2018, 07:26 PM
55Degrees

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
Hello, Pandora great to see you back!

My first instinct was Mary mother of Jaysus, but since this is AD, the only unwed 'famous' female figure I can think of is Queen of England, Elisabeth 1st. When I drew the Sun card from the Universal Golden, reminded me of the movie, "Elisabeth 1, the Golden Years". They also called her the 'Virgin Queen'. Final answer

Seeker of Knowledge, what voice do you here? Honestly, I kept going back to 'Mary' but throwing all cards out of the deck here I really don't know I probably just created my own character here

Spill me some beans, Pisces Moon.

Woohoo Clover you got it. And Mary was her cousin (Mary, Queen if Scots).
Sorry about the delay I've been stuck in a meeting.
Old 08-03-2018, 08:48 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces_Moon
Woohoo Clover you got it. And Mary was her cousin (Mary, Queen if Scots).
Sorry about the delay I've been stuck in a meeting.

Whoo hoo! This was such a fun game.

Queen of Cups threw me off a bit. I saw the Queen more as a QofPentacles of QofSwords. Oddly, the name Mary was really strong, and who know's maybe that was an issue that really drowned her, there was so much angst between the both of them.

Ok.... thinking of name