Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 27-09-2018, 11:49 PM
Master
Lolly
There have been some great suggestions on here already, can I make one more. As you are currently experiencing voices etc, it might be worth stopping meditation for a little while. Meditation opens a door, when a soul is spiritually vulnerable this door can attract the wrong kind of energy. Of course there are other ways, so you could self protect before meditation - there are tools that you can use to raise your vibration -such as invoking the angels to protect you while you hold the space.

When I was younger, I had to stop meditating because anyone, voice, entity whatever you want to call it saw me as fair game because my energy was not fully developed and I could not protect myself from them. Mostly it was because I was not really grounded, so check this too.

After a meditation wrap yourself in white light, intend it and it will be. Self protection is so important for you right now.

Take care
Old 28-09-2018, 11:17 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira
Lolly
There have been some great suggestions on here already, can I make one more. As you are currently experiencing voices etc, it might be worth stopping meditation for a little while. Meditation opens a door, when a soul is spiritually vulnerable this door can attract the wrong kind of energy. Of course there are other ways, so you could self protect before meditation - there are tools that you can use to raise your vibration -such as invoking the angels to protect you while you hold the space.

When I was younger, I had to stop meditating because anyone, voice, entity whatever you want to call it saw me as fair game because my energy was not fully developed and I could not protect myself from them. Mostly it was because I was not really grounded, so check this too.

After a meditation wrap yourself in white light, intend it and it will be. Self protection is so important for you right now.

Take care
good post Akira
Old 28-09-2018, 11:48 AM
Deactivated Account
From my personal experience they may be extremely subtle. I've been going through enough sh#t on a daily base yet the only one time I possibly interacted directly with a guide was in a dream, of which I don't even remember everything except the intense moment. Even in the dream there was no verbal communication, only physical interaction and facial expressions. To be honest I don't even know myself if she (it appeared female) is around still because the encounter I speak about was quite a while ago already and I've never had the same experience ever since. Even if she is still around, I really don't notice anything at all, no paranormal experience or anything like that. I honestly don't know the big deal with guides, maybe they are bound to certain rules? It's a rather hopeless situation nonetheless.
Old 28-09-2018, 11:59 AM
Master
Guides and helpers should be there in times you need them.
Otherwise what's the point to have them?

I have an entity that destroyed every aspect of my life,and keeps doing it.
When i'll receive guidance and help?
In my next life?

Last edited by lomax : 28-09-2018 at 04:31 PM.
Old 28-09-2018, 04:20 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolly
I realise I have a problem with my beliefs where are angels are concerned, not sure where to start with looking at that but I'll take a look this book. Thanks for sharing linen53, it's much appreciated.

In her second book, Angels at My Fingertips she shows us how to contact our guardian angel. Pages 136-138
Old 13-10-2018, 01:00 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira
Lolly

Take care

Thank you kindly for sharing this Akira
Old 13-10-2018, 01:21 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
From my personal experience they may be extremely subtle. I've been going through enough sh#t on a daily base yet the only one time I possibly interacted directly with a guide was in a dream, of which I don't even remember everything except the intense moment. Even in the dream there was no verbal communication, only physical interaction and facial expressions. To be honest I don't even know myself if she (it appeared female) is around still because the encounter I speak about was quite a while ago already and I've never had the same experience ever since. Even if she is still around, I really don't notice anything at all, no paranormal experience or anything like that. I honestly don't know the big deal with guides, maybe they are bound to certain rules? It's a rather hopeless situation nonetheless.

I get where you're coming from SlayerOfLight
Old 13-10-2018, 02:10 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
Guides and helpers should be there in times you need them.
Otherwise what's the point to have them?

I have an entity that destroyed every aspect of my life,and keeps doing it.
When i'll receive guidance and help?
In my next life?

I often wonder, would they help if it was a 'life lesson' though? If its something you need to overcome by taking control of your own power! Would they sit back and wait for you to figure it out...perhaps because they don't function with linear time it can feel like forever for us. Perhaps they're not being unkind by not helping we only perceive it that way. I don't know....

I bet if we passed over tomorrow, we'd understand and think oh wow, is that all I needed to do!

Sending you love and light lomax
Old 13-10-2018, 02:11 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
In her second book, Angels at My Fingertips she shows us how to contact our guardian angel. Pages 136-138

Thank you for sharing linen53, much appreciated
Old 03-11-2018, 06:08 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
I denny to give him my self or my love.He's not deserve it.
I only bow to the weak and to those who are in dire need of help and not to someone who's propably sitting in the 11th dimension in a state of pure bliss,trying to advance through my own suffering.

Ah, but who are you to decide who is deserving of love? Who are you to decide who is in need or who is deserving? Be wary, friend, for these are the traps of the ego.

We are each challenged to learn unconditional love - and it is much harder to achieve than it sounds, especially these days. Some days, the best we can do is stand our ground and not let negativity get the better of us - and that alone can be good enough. We each hold a torch to stave off the darkness. When darkness comes for us, it is not necessary to overpower it, but simply to keep the flame burning. Believe that things will turn around, and they will, maybe not as soon as we'd like but they will.

Come what may, it'll be okay :)