Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 02-11-2019, 09:32 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm

Thank you, I will look at those links.
Old 04-11-2019, 09:14 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm

Yeah thanks for sending the links.

I think to get a real taste of sparrow you get it from his threads on here.

The sparrow web sites were set up kindly by other peeps.
They are good if you wont to read his words on a certain subject.

And I remember sparrow saying something about his perspective changing over time.

How many people lie instead of talking tall.

quote David Bowie Black Star.
Old 09-11-2019, 02:10 PM
Ascender
Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourcetruth
I have heard others hint of these things too

It is interesting that Spirit Guide Sparrow has threads here, I will take a look at them.

I heard of Montauk as well, he also has a lot of interesting content, he describes some of this too. Others like him have also described some of these concepts.

I was familiar with concepts that she discusses in her videos before, such as holographic reality, soulless ones, and spiritual energy. I was able to relate all of these different concepts together in a better way from what I learned in her videos, she is able to relate these different concepts. And, what I learned from her videos gave me a new perspective on a lot of spiritual topics.

After sending my last post I noticed on page 9 you sent a link to God Like about Montalk, so you already knew about him, I remember reading that page and post but don't remember seeing the link unless you put it in later after I read the post or.......
Yeah I really like montalk he talks about things not really spoken about on here much.

I noticed on Quartz Crystal's vids she seems to have a fan blowing that gently moves the plants, I like that I find it quite hypnotic as I am listening to her words and taking in her vibes.

I still mean and would like to do that reading for you, but the energy exchange between us at the moment I think is best for me to direct it to listening to more of her vids

How many people lie instead of talking tall.

quote David Bowie Black Star.

Last edited by Pagandell : 09-11-2019 at 03:10 PM.
Old 12-11-2019, 03:27 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagandell
After sending my last post I noticed on page 9 you sent a link to God Like about Montalk, so you already knew about him, I remember reading that page and post but don't remember seeing the link unless you put it in later after I read the post or.......
Yeah I really like montalk he talks about things not really spoken about on here much.

I noticed on Quartz Crystal's vids she seems to have a fan blowing that gently moves the plants, I like that I find it quite hypnotic as I am listening to her words and taking in her vibes.

I still mean and would like to do that reading for you, but the energy exchange between us at the moment I think is best for me to direct it to listening to more of her vids
I like Montalk very much. He has done a great deal of research about a lot of topics, you can tell he has put a lot of effort into it. I would like to look into all of it

The outdoor setting of her videos is nice and relaxing, I feel like I can put myself mentally in that place.

Perhaps the reading can wait, there is a lot the we can discuss before we do it
Old 15-11-2019, 05:31 PM
Newbie ;)

Not my cup of tea but everyone to their own! She has some good things to say but also she tries to take away humanity from humans especially the video she posts about sexual orgasms

I personally don't like it when someone tries to take away anything from humanity that is natural.

But do like her attitude and trying to build up to something.
Old 16-11-2019, 10:53 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by UniverseWonder
Not my cup of tea but everyone to their own! She has some good things to say but also she tries to take away humanity from humans especially the video she posts about sexual orgasms

I personally don't like it when someone tries to take away anything from humanity that is natural.

But do like her attitude and trying to build up to something.

Keep in mind that being human is only a temporary state of existence for us (source), it is not our original state of being.
She does have a lot of interesting things to say, such as how she says that duality was created to exist within this reality, and does not exist in source, which is our original state.