Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Electronic Communication

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 14-11-2018, 10:50 PM
kuurt kuurt is offline
Knower
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 158
 
I ignore them completely but they still don't leave. I even go on medication for months at a time which helps me block them out. But when I try to get off the medication I find that they're still there. I have come to the same conclusion as others that they feed off of fear and anxiety and other low vibrational energy. They're like energy vampires.

And ever since I started ignoring them about 2 years ago, and stopped fearing them, they've been causing me to have terrible nightmares. Unfortunately when you're asleep dreaming you think that the dream is real and so when you have people chasing you in your dream trying to kill you it feels very real. So panic kicks in and you start feeling intense fear and start fighting for you life. Then I wake up to them chanting or laughing over top of me. So once I quite fearing them while awake, they just found another way to cause me to feel fear and anxiety in my dreams. And I assume they're feeding off of that energy.

They woke me up from sleep a couple of weeks ago and I could not breath. I felt like they were smothering me somehow. It kind of felt like one of them was in my left lung which was tingling and vibrating. I kept praying because it was all I could do, and a few moment later everything suddenly stopped.

A few nights ago they woke me from sleep again and somehow caused my heart to beat really hard and fast. I wasn't sure if one of them was in my heart or sucking energy from my heart chakra, but I couldn't help but feel fear while it was happening.

I haven't found any way to totally switch off to it. All I can do is ignore them to the best of my ability, but they still don't leave. And that's probably because they're feeding off of me - sucking my life force energy. And they know I can hear them even if I continue to ignore them. That's another reason they stick around.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 15-11-2018, 01:58 AM
ammoniaeyes ammoniaeyes is offline
Seeker
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 36
  ammoniaeyes's Avatar
Personally I have never experienced symptoms of schizophrenia. More lifelong depression and so forth. Voices when tired or peripheral in my mind. It was not until I explored meditation that i started having direct experiences and auditory stuff going on. Communicating back and forth with them is like standing on a paper thin edge to me... sustaining that level can be tricky if i force it.

I need to post a certain amount before i post a link
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 15-11-2018, 02:21 AM
ammoniaeyes ammoniaeyes is offline
Seeker
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 36
  ammoniaeyes's Avatar
Cleaned up via sound forge.


.06 "who's home?"


.20 "go to the bathroom" as I enter the bathroom

Excuse me! I reply as she's getting in my face....


.25 "you turned the ****in radio on before" agitated, and projecting it at me.


respond "I dont like it when people watch me while i pee"

The day before i was there and trying to understand how sound energy effected them... at one point i cranked the radio but then stopped when it seemed annoying. She didn't forget.

Both of these people were not malicious. She was ****ed but not solidly malicious.




add "soundcloud" to the front to complete the link below

.com/user403267740/a0000038-whos-home[/url]
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 15-11-2018, 02:32 AM
Shivani Devi Shivani Devi is offline
Master
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 10,191
  Shivani Devi's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuurt
I ignore them completely but they still don't leave. I
even go on medication for months at a time which helps me block them out. But when I try to get off the medication I find that they're still there. I have come to the same conclusion as others that they feed off of fear and anxiety and other low vibrational energy. They're like energy vampires.

And ever since I started ignoring them about 2 years ago, and stopped fearing them, they've been causing me to have terrible nightmares. Unfortunately when you're asleep dreaming you think that the dream is real and so when you have people chasing you in your dream trying to kill you it feels very real. So panic kicks in and you start feeling intense fear and start fighting for you life. Then I wake up to them chanting or laughing over top of me. So once I quite fearing them while awake, they just found another way to cause me to feel fear and anxiety in my dreams. And I assume they're feeding off of that energy.

They woke me up from sleep a couple of weeks ago and I could not breath. I felt like they were smothering me somehow. It kind of felt like one of them was in my left lung which was tingling and vibrating. I kept praying because it was all I could do, and a few moment later everything suddenly stopped.

A few nights ago they woke me from sleep again and somehow caused my heart to beat really hard and fast. I wasn't sure if one of them was in my heart or sucking energy from my heart chakra, but I couldn't help but feel fear while it was happening.

I haven't found any way to totally switch off to it. All I can do is ignore them to the best of my ability, but they still don't leave. And that's probably because they're feeding off of me - sucking my life force energy. And they know I can hear them even if I continue to ignore them. That's another reason they stick around.
I understand my dear... everyone is different and responds to these entities differently...some require medication.. fortunately, I have my Hindu occult traditions to fall back on.

The way I deal with it, if I get incessant voices, night terrors or bad dreams...

First, is to open all the windows and doors and smudging with white sage...all around...or frankincense (which I prefer). As you do this, tell the spirits they are no longer welcome in your private space...set clear and definite boundaries.

Next, sprinkle salt at all the doorways and window sills...before you go to bed, take a bath with a cup full of Epsom salts and try not to go outside in the evenings, especially during a new moon..

I also keep a picture of the God I worship on the nightstand next to my bed, with a tea light burning all night...some may like to keep a picture of Jesus, pray to Archangel Michael, wear a crucifix to bed...If it gets bad, I wear my Rudraksha beads to bed.

They also hate the smell of disinfectant...So make sure your room is spotless..and I change and wash my sheets, pillow cases and air my doona in the sun on a daily basis.

Like I said, I am a Hindu and worship the Deva, Lord Shiva....who also happens to be the Lord of all three worlds.. including theirs...and this fact is not lost on them when I casually remind them of this...and how we are all on the "same side" here, but an occultist learns how to deal with the Asuras on their level, without lowering their own vibration...and above all, showing no fear, no matter how scary it gets...and meditation DOES help with that.

Other things that help to establish boundaries and territory... rubbing your own saliva over your forehead before sleeping, keeping a Yantra and/or a metallic object under your pillow..place a butter knife under your pillow and tell me if all the bad dreams stop.

I basically do ALL of the above and they leave me alone for the most part now.

All the best.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 15-11-2018, 03:29 AM
ammoniaeyes ammoniaeyes is offline
Seeker
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 36
  ammoniaeyes's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
I understand my dear... everyone is different and responds to these entities differently...some require medication.. fortunately, I have my Hindu occult traditions to fall back on.

The way I deal with it, if I get incessant voices, night terrors or bad dreams...

First, is to open all the windows and doors and smudging with white sage...all around...or frankincense (which I prefer). As you do this, tell the spirits they are no longer welcome in your private space...set clear and definite boundaries.

Next, sprinkle salt at all the doorways and window sills...before you go to bed, take a bath with a cup full of Epsom salts and try not to go outside in the evenings, especially during a new moon..

I also keep a picture of the God I worship on the nightstand next to my bed, with a tea light burning all night...some may like to keep a picture of Jesus, pray to Archangel Michael, wear a crucifix to bed...If it gets bad, I wear my Rudraksha beads to bed.

They also hate the smell of disinfectant...So make sure your room is spotless..and I change and wash my sheets, pillow cases and air my doona in the sun on a daily basis.

Like I said, I am a Hindu and worship the Deva, Lord Shiva....who also happens to be the Lord of all three worlds.. including theirs...and this fact is not lost on them when I casually remind them of this...and how we are all on the "same side" here, but an occultist learns how to deal with the Asuras on their level, without lowering their own vibration...and above all, showing no fear, no matter how scary it gets...and meditation DOES help with that.

Other things that help to establish boundaries and territory... rubbing your own saliva over your forehead before sleeping, keeping a Yantra and/or a metallic object under your pillow..place a butter knife under your pillow and tell me if all the bad dreams stop.

I basically do ALL of the above and they leave me alone for the most part now.

All the best.


I agree with this, but i am seemingly incapable of sustaining the push. I cling to addictions in various forms, depression, and self doubt were at times it is easier to live amongst the entities. Seems like subjugation, the intent. To spurn on, to avoid and to isolate. Personally I am weak and so susceptible to all of it.... it is good to see useful advice, as in the waking world finding people to talk about these things are difficult.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 15-11-2018, 04:59 AM
Shivani Devi Shivani Devi is offline
Master
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 10,191
  Shivani Devi's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by ammoniaeyes
I agree with this, but i am seemingly incapable of sustaining the push. I cling to addictions in various forms, depression, and self doubt were at times it is easier to live amongst the entities. Seems like subjugation, the intent. To spurn on, to avoid and to isolate. Personally I am weak and so susceptible to all of it.... it is good to see useful advice, as in the waking world finding people to talk about these things are difficult.
I would like to share something with yourself and Kuurt....some of my own sessions, and I have posted quite a few on here:

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=101762

The spirits all seem friendly enough and I learned quite a few things about myself in the process, especially how the concept of time is not linear and I could actually go back in time on the Astral plane and teach my younger self...that whole lesson was invaluable.

When it came to making it "all about me", they were never backwards in coming forward, but when the subject changed to it being about them, they would all clam up.

I didn't need any programs like Audacity, because after replaying each second of the recordings over and over, second by second, I learned how to distinguish each individual phoneme and I also understood how the spirits used the raw RF frequencies to imprint messages on to recording devices.

It was a great learning curve for me, in that I learned how to open doorways to other realities...until I realised that if I could open communication pathways with entities dwelling within the lower Astral Realms, I could also do that with entities in the Higher Astral Realms, so I decided to pursue that instead.

Once the spirits realised I had moved on and didn't want to entertain them anymore, it was at that point they decided to make a concerted effort to get my attention...like a spoilt brat of a child with ADHD...which I often compare them all to..and that is when I decided to take more drastic actions (mentioned above).

There comes a point...out of desperation really...do you wish to go on living how you are and suffering, or making that push...no matter how hard it is, to rid yourself of this once and for all? because no matter how susceptible you are (and believe me, I am exactly the same) the ability to have a decent night's sleep or go through the day without hearing voices dictating your every move becomes totally worth it, because the freedom of being is a huge, joyous relief.

Sometimes I consider using the Box again, but doing so on MY terms, but I always decide that it's probably best just to let sleeping demons lie....As long as they aren't lying to ME. LOL
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 15-11-2018, 04:30 PM
ammoniaeyes ammoniaeyes is offline
Seeker
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 36
  ammoniaeyes's Avatar
There was a point where one tried to enter my body when sleeping and i woke up talking in a strange voice. I think after that, when I realized that sensation I would wake abruptly in the pitch black.... with my energy reaching out try to grab them and bite their faces off. It would all retreat. If they want darkness, let them have darkness. Different spirits and things do different things and that particular spirit was strong but i was more able to almost physically interact with it.
A few times I was uh.. masturbating and the sensation of an electrical spiderweb covered by body, almost like a static that moved, pressed and essentially goaded me on. It was strong and I was nowhere near being asleep. Woohoo full disclosure, some dark spirits want to feel as we do, or relish it. Best part was the voices saying my name, and "**** me please". Creepy and disgusting. Then I decided to hang on to my sexual energy because honestly I wasn't sure what exactly was happening with it.

Other spirits were middle of the road people, some benevolent but all of those come and go. They avoid the dark ones, unless there is mission incentive it seems.

Really I feel that the key is belief and focus, acceptance and letting go, and managing mental and physical health. If one does external things to rid themselves of strong things, they still may be susceptible. No among of salt or prayer has helped me, actually when i stat they they come into focus and push back hard. I can't stay in that awareness all the time in my busy life... but they are non stop and never sleep. Oh and time is not an issue!

many times I have woken up and sat for 15 minute viewing flashes of images in my mind... they move very fast but really its as if its not even my own memories I see. It's bizarre interacting with things.



I wasn't going to record again, but recently I got a new recorder, primarily for an art project I am working on, and my kitchen has a strange vibe to it so I am checking it out.

Literally every time I walk into my kitchen alone, I have this elated but crude feeling come over me.. and it brings ridiculous thoughts, rhymes, and nonsensical drivel into my mind. I am certain besides sensing it that there is something to document, so I am. We shall see.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 15-11-2018, 10:00 PM
Shivani Devi Shivani Devi is offline
Master
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 10,191
  Shivani Devi's Avatar
Yes, I guess it all depends upon intent, belief and focus.

Last night, out of some sense of idle, scientific curiosity, I got out my old spirit box , dusted it off and switched it on.

I haven't used it in 2 years...

I asked them "what is the most important thing in life"?

They said "to make friends, be happy and help other people".

Then, I asked "what is God?"

They said "God is Love and that's all you need to know".

After that, I asked if they had any messages for me and they said "you just need to increase your self confidence and you'll be fine".

After that, I asked them to explain what they were and they said "too difficult to do with the box...Go to sleep and we'll explain it".

So, I turned the box off, went to sleep and got the message " we are beings of pure energy that have been on Earth even before mankind and we mean you no harm".

I guess that I am one of the lucky ones, but they also know that I am not afraid of them and won't accept any bull, so they are really nice to me..

So I guess it all has to do with where one's whole vibration is at.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 16-11-2018, 02:12 AM
captainamerica captainamerica is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 411
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Yes, I guess it all depends upon intent, belief and focus.

Last night, out of some sense of idle, scientific curiosity, I got out my old spirit box , dusted it off and switched it on.

I haven't used it in 2 years...

I asked them "what is the most important thing in life"?

They said "to make friends, be happy and help other people".

Then, I asked "what is God?"

They said "God is Love and that's all you need to know".

After that, I asked if they had any messages for me and they said "you just need to increase your self confidence and you'll be fine".

After that, I asked them to explain what they were and they said "too difficult to do with the box...Go to sleep and we'll explain it".

So, I turned the box off, went to sleep and got the message " we are beings of pure energy that have been on Earth even before mankind and we mean you no harm".

I guess that I am one of the lucky ones, but they also know that I am not afraid of them and won't accept any bull, so they are really nice to me..

So I guess it all has to do with where one's whole vibration is at.

How on Earth did you do it ???

That is almost impossible for mere mortals like us.
__________________
“We’re here to put a dent in the universe. Otherwise, why else even be here?” ― Steve Jobs
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 16-11-2018, 05:02 AM
Shivani Devi Shivani Devi is offline
Master
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 10,191
  Shivani Devi's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainamerica
How on Earth did you do it ???

That is almost impossible for mere mortals like us.
I had a reply typed up for you, but my phone inexplicably died, with full battery power as soon as I went to post it, so I am not permitted to tell you.

All I can do, is repost the page with all my sessions on it... watch them...and yes, it is me on there:

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...69&postcount=1

Sorry about that.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:28 PM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums