Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 05-10-2014, 12:15 AM
DontLetThemIn

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowdragon
Well, maybe this will help. I'll just tell you a story of mine. IN the past I had a strong connection to a very famous person. I didn't think much of it because he was married and I didn't want to interrupt that. And actually, he contacted me first telepathically. I didn't know it was real at first, I didn't believe it and when I told my best friend about it, he thankfully, was supportive. I then had strange events around him that happened. I was able to predict certain outcomes that convinced my BF when I told him, because he observed the strange happenings that truly seemed impossible. So I finally believed I was indeed communicating with this person. He then wanted to meet me and I told him one way it could happen. Lets just say, it did happen and blew my mind, it seemed like a dream that the opportunity was there. But I turned it down. Later he asked me (all telepathically) why and I finally just said to him, that he's married and I don't do that sort of thing. He was mad and he stopped telepathically talking to me and I never had the "events" happen to me again. I did hear from him once recently, I could still feel him easily, we just said hi to eachother. He's married to a new wife now. I'm sorry I can't be more specific, but I thought it might help you understand.

That is too cool! I bet that mustve been awesome- experiencing all that. :)
Old 05-10-2014, 12:21 AM
yellowdragon

You know what's funny about telling you that story? For the first time it has crossed my mind, he may have been my twin. Certainly, many things about it really fit. I know for sure we would have met if I had taken him up on his offer. I only just now for the first time, am thinking on this. It's a bit confusing, because it makes me wonder, what the year 2013 was about? Maybe he was a soulmate, but to be honest,.....it's alot more like a twin...I just blew my own mind!!! Yeah, it was cool in many ways.....
Old 05-10-2014, 12:30 AM
DontLetThemIn

Well in THAT case, im glad you shared that with me!.. Did you think maybe you KNEW all along that he is your twinflame, but only subconsciously. So your brain had made you tell me so you would think just that.. just so you would consciously know? Lol, food for thought or whatever the saying is. xD
Old 05-10-2014, 03:58 AM
Master
Yep, my hubby is a great guy. Definitely good for me, balances me in so many ways - true yin to my yang - and a wonderful life mate. But I do not see him as "the one". I used to think that's what he is... given our fabulous relationship and society's dictation of what love/relationships are supposed to look like...

My twin can make me feel happy just by sitting next to me. The love I feel for him is very intense and covers all the types of love that ever was or will be, but I don't consider him "the one" either.

I agree, that way of thinking is flawed. I don't need any one single person to "complete me". Every soul I connect with adds to me, so if pressed that I must have a "the one", it would be myself. But that sounds terribly big-headed when said aloud. hahaha I'm not stuck on myself in any way other than I believe that I am the only person responsible for my happiness in life.

:)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awakened Queen
Even having experienced a Twin Flame connection, I don't think of him as "the one." We are all connected, because everything connects to the Universe. He may be the male mirror aspect of me, but I don't consider him "the one." He triggered my awakening and connected to me to the Divine. I am whole. He is whole. Believing in the one can do more harm than good.

"The one" connotes that there is one soul mate that's we're meant to be with, but look around at all the soul connections people have and how many can't make a physical relationship work despite the strong spiritual connection. We have choices and free will.

I would say the relationship that actually works was "meant to be", if you're we're going to use that term. People tend to place "meant to be" pointing toward the future, when they should be using it, referring to to the past. Instead of saying "We should be together, because we're meant to be.", it should be "We were meant to be, because we're together."
Old 05-10-2014, 06:06 AM
DontLetThemIn

Oouhh, thats a really good point, and really had me thinking.!
Old 05-10-2014, 10:28 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontLetThemIn
Ohhhh... okie dokie. lol. i am sorry.

Don t be, I was just as confused as you were LOLOLOLLOLOLOLO
Old 05-10-2014, 10:53 AM
Master

Your post kind of reminds me of when I was your age and swore to my mother that I would be marrying my latest celebrity hearthrob, I was oh so sure that he was mine and would almost be in tears trying to convince her that it wasnt some whim, I knew for certain we would be important to each other. The funny thing though is I must have known something even back then who I was going to meet some forty years later because that celebrity was the spitting image of my twin as he is now. And I've only just realised it.

My advice is for you to try and stay centered. If he is your twin only being centered will you get to know what to do...and it may just mean do nothing. I've always found following my heart has never steered me wrong so listen to it carefully....you'll know what to do at the right time believe me.
Old 05-10-2014, 02:36 PM
yellowdragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontLetThemIn
Well in THAT case, im glad you shared that with me!.. Did you think maybe you KNEW all along that he is your twinflame, but only subconsciously. So your brain had made you tell me so you would think just that.. just so you would consciously know? Lol, food for thought or whatever the saying is. xD

Well, right! wow it's really made me think. I had odd dreams. I feel very different now. Kinda light actually. He may have been it. Huh!!! hahahahaha, go figure. Well, I would never have gotten with him romantically, cause I just don't mess with other people's marriages. Funny thing is, he divorced that wife and had had an affair with this other woman. I even knew that he was going to do that and it was a shock to the public. Wow...it still kinda...I'm so surprised that I didn't even notice it. Oh yeah, I'm grateful for this convo, cause it just opened up the door! Well, I guess there is then, a guy for me that is waiting in the wings...and he also is a divine match...hahahaha, huh, interesting world, interesting cosmos! Thanks for the eye opener!
Old 05-10-2014, 02:38 PM
yellowdragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emm
Your post kind of reminds me of when I was your age and swore to my mother that I would be marrying my latest celebrity hearthrob, I was oh so sure that he was mine and would almost be in tears trying to convince her that it wasnt some whim, I knew for certain we would be important to each other. The funny thing though is I must have known something even back then who I was going to meet some forty years later because that celebrity was the spitting image of my twin as he is now. And I've only just realised it.

My advice is for you to try and stay centered. If he is your twin only being centered will you get to know what to do...and it may just mean do nothing. I've always found following my heart has never steered me wrong so listen to it carefully....you'll know what to do at the right time believe me.

Good words!
Old 05-10-2014, 06:09 PM
Master
Unlike most here, I never had a feeling that 'the one' was out there waiting for me.. and now I'm older and have gone through the whole twin drama I can see why. He was never meant for me, and actually if anyone is meant for me in this life I'll be quite surprised. This is a time where I have to support myself.